A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

volar blue splint? - leah

Posted: Feb 28, 2013

volar Blue splint?

volar plate splint - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
for future reference, I went to my favorite search engine and once I typed "volar", the suggestion for volar plate came up.

how does that help the OP find - volar blue splint?

[ In Reply To ..]
Volar plate is much different from VOLAR SPLINT!

I've heard blue (and black) splint or brace. Not a brand name, - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
just descriptive of a generic color.

see link

Similar Messages:

Central Line Placement With Sea Of Blue, CO Blue, Seal Blue?
Aug 09, 2014

Doc is describing putting in a central line and says "Sea of blue/CO blue was used." Does anyone know what this is?? ...

S/l Buck Offer Splint Or Buccalter Splint
Nov 25, 2009

. ...

Blue Cross/Blue Shield Versus MQ HRA....
May 30, 2011

I'm considering dropping to PT from FT.  I guess I'll lose my medical benefits, such as it is.  I checked on the Blue Cross/BS site and for one of the "affordable" plans for an individual, the monthly premiums/deductibles, etc. are about the same.  At first I was thinking I couldn't afford to go to PT as I need medical benefits, but now I'm not so sure.  Has anyone dumped MQ's HRA from United and gone Blue Cross and are happy with it?  ...

Stack Splint Or Stax Splint?
Mar 23, 2010

Patient is in a Stack/Stax splint for a distal phalanx fracture. I find both splints in my ortho book, and it seems as though both could be used for fingers..? Anyone know a difference or the more commonly used one? ...

Foot Splint S/l Dial Splint
May 16, 2011

This is a patient with 1rst metatarsophalangeal joint pain and very limited range of motion.  This is a clip of the file.  The _____ sounds like "Dial".  I have no idea what splint she is referring to.  Help!!!! We discussed her orthotic devices and they were given to her today after the adjustment.  We also discussed further adjustments including extension out to the 1rst metatarsophalangeal joint.  However, the patient wants to wait at this time.  I discusse ...

Volar Something Is Well-maintained.
Apr 22, 2010

This is dictation in an "X-ray" section of a report.  It has to do with the spine, but sounds like volar (?) s/l dresses or gresses is well-maintained.  I'm clueless.  Any help greatly appreciated.  ...

Is The Phrase "code Blue" Generally Capitalized As Code Blue Or Not?nm
Dec 17, 2010

nm ...

Volar Surfaces Of The Upper Reveals Dry Desquamation. No S/L ?buli.?
Nov 16, 2009

NM ...

Code Blue Or Code Blue For Beg Of Sentence?
Dec 29, 2014

xx ...

Sounded Like Rast Screws And Shaft Screws For Volar Plate. Nm
Mar 15, 2013

nm ...

OCL Splint
May 21, 2010

Is there an expansion for this type of splint?  Cannot find anything other than reference to it being a plaster type splint.  TIA.  ...

U&L Or UNL Splint
Jun 18, 2011

Is it UNL or U&L splint? ...

Splint
Dec 12, 2010

The patient does have dressings dry and intact to the lower extremity and s/l lahnad splints in the place to the right lower extremity. ...

Ortho Help - Splint Name
Dec 22, 2009

Patient had a midshaft clavicle fracture and was placed into an 's/l  aloe-fin-air' splint.  He is very clear, but his mind is not on his dictation..... Thanks for taking the time to look! ...

S/l Ashurnal Splint
Sep 01, 2010

obvious nasal fracture and reposition it in the midline. It was still bent a little bitto the left side, even with this maneuver. He also has a small dorsal bump. An ashurnal splint was placed.   could it be external or internal? ...

S/l Tikio Splint
Oct 20, 2010

The patient has a fifth proximal phalanx fracture and was placed in a s/l tikio splint. This doctor has said this several times and I flag it every time because I can't find it and QA has never provided feedback so if anybody knows the answer I would truly appreciate it.  I left my word books at my old job.  Thanks! ...

Cock Up Splint
Sep 11, 2011

Is it cockup, cock up, or cock-up splint??? Thanks ...

Abduction Splint
Jun 20, 2012

s/l dural fem abduction splint ...

Collaid Splint?
Jun 26, 2013

This is for Boxer's fracture that the patient refuses to wear the standard splint for.  This MD notorious for mispronunciations.  Could be Koloid, calloid, caloid, koiloid, etc. Thx.  ...

Lamb Splint
Oct 15, 2014

Rx: Lamb finger splint. Is this a brand name? or just referring to lamb's wool padding. ...

Code Blue
Oct 15, 2009

It is transcribed Code Blue or code blue?  Thanks in advance for your help! ...

Code Blue, CODE BLUE, Or Code Blue?
Mar 16, 2010

Thanks for help.  Brain doesn't seem to be working this morning ...

Medication S/l Blue + E + Moo
Mar 22, 2010

The doctor is prescribing a cream for a Baker cyst and inflammation on the thigh.  It sounds like "Blue + E + Moon".... Any ideas?  ...

Kyphan Blue
Jun 08, 2010

kyphan blue was injected into eye ...

Blue Fin Stirrups
Dec 17, 2010

anybody ever heard of "blue fin stirrups" in GYN OP?  says plain as day, is not saying yellofin.  tks The patient was taken to the operating room where she was placed in the dorsal lithotomy position using Blue Fin stirrups.   ...

Blue Tooth Headse
Sep 15, 2010

Does anybody use a blue tooth headset for MTing? Considering trying to use one and wondered how it worked. Thanks, any help is appreciated. ...

True Blue Transcription
Jan 24, 2011

Just wondering if anyone has heard of a new company called True Blue Transcription.  I didn't find much when searching for them.  Any info would be appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Blue Star Transcription
Feb 02, 2011

Does anybody have info on Blue Star Transcription?  Are they reputable, do they pay on time?  I can't find anything in the Archives.  Thanks. ...

Lymph-a-serian Blue??
Mar 12, 2011

Has anybody heard of this or know the correct spelling?  It's in relation to a breast biopsy with needle localization.   Thanks! ...

Blue Cheese Scissors
Oct 02, 2014

No VR. Wrong again. Try Bellucci scissors. ...