A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

The shaft was minimally enlarged at the [s/l ispis] - Lindsi

Posted: Dec 09, 2010

I'm sorry if I am posting this twice, but I can't tell if the first one worked. :) I can't figure out a word in this sentence: "The shaft was minimally enlarged at the [s/l ispis]." It's possible I am just REALLY tired, but I am drawing a blank and can't find anything!

could it be epiphysis? - Raine59

[ In Reply To ..]
just a guess

Similar Messages:

Tibia/fibular Shaft Fracture Or Tibial And Fibular Shaft Fracture
Jun 10, 2011

paranoid about nitpicking my work... I find it both ways when I search   ...

A Small Minimally Reversible Apical Defect ..
Apr 17, 2013

A SMALL MINIMALLY REVERSIBLE APICAL DEFECT CONSISTENT WITH DISTAL LAD INFARCTION WITH MILD s/l PERI- ... ...

For Review Of Systems, What Would You Put Enlarged Prostate Under Do You Think?
Nov 26, 2009

x ...

S/L Shaft Liver
Apr 21, 2010

...resulting in patient shedding microemboli through the kidney, liver, and bone marrow, resulting in acute renal failure, shaft liver,... Does anyone have a suggestion as to what he may be saying about the liver? ...

The Shaft After 6 Plus Years Of Service...
Apr 04, 2014

So, I'm Sick Of American Workers Getting The Shaft.
Sep 19, 2014

Every catalog I get is full of imported goods, so I emailed LL Bean and Lands' End to take me off their mailing list permanently unless they start building factories here and bring the work back and that I would also encourage others to do so.  I got a pat response, of course, that my email was "forwarded to the appropriate personnel" who would then "look into the matter."  With each catalog that happens into my mailbox and has only imported goods, I will email that company to re ...

Head And Neck Exam: S/l "TML", Thyroid Not Enlarged
May 22, 2011

The dictator is Australian and I can't document this abbreviation in the context of a physical exam.  Thanks in advance for help. ...

Sounded Like Rast Screws And Shaft Screws For Volar Plate. Nm
Mar 15, 2013

nm ...