A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

pedicle screws and *s/l "RAD-ums." - jld

Posted: Apr 17, 2012

Posterior segmental instrumentation from T7 to L1 with pedicle screws and *s/l RAD-ums.*

IT'S RODS--just sounded weird, like another syllable there. Thx. - NM - jld

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

I Would Attempt To Do A Super Construct With Either Plates And Screws Or With Cannulated Screws As D
Apr 09, 2011

Thanks in advance! ...

Sounded Like Rast Screws And Shaft Screws For Volar Plate. Nm
Mar 15, 2013

nm ...

S/l Pedicle
Aug 30, 2010

The left internal mammary artery was dissected as [pedicle?] [to?] graft from the anterior chest wall. Does this make sense? ...

Pedicle Or Pinnacle?
Mar 24, 2011

The doc is doing a mesh placement for a enterocele and I cannot tell which he is saying.   "The pinnacle/pedicle posterior mesh was then brought out.  The right arm was then loaded onto the Capio needle driver." "The left arm of the posterior pinnacle/pedicle was incorporated into the Capio needle driver and likewise placed over the sacrospinous ligament." ...

Help!! Thoracic Pedicle Screw
Sep 14, 2011

Oriental neurosurgeon, really butchering this report, says this screw about 100 times, sure s/l 4.0 x 30-mm Lexi screw.  Can't find. Please please help!!!! TIA ...

Pedicle, Ovary, And Tube
Jan 05, 2012

Hi, can anyone help? Does the ovary and fallopian tube share one pedicle? ...

Plastic Surgery: Pedicle Was Drawn With S/L --- Green.
Apr 29, 2013

Sounds like saline green, but it's not that.  Any help? Thank you. ...

S/l Leg Screws Or Lag Screws
Jul 17, 2010

Three 2 mm leg screws were then placed through the dorsal cortex into the volar cortexto immobilize the fracture in an anatomic site.   this is for a metacarpal fracture.. im wondering if he said lag screws. ...

Tightening The Screws
Jun 10, 2011

Requested to increase PT production, discouraged from using F11 by having to log into QCare and fill out a form, more email warning on inactive time being too high, plus all those paycuts, non-existent incentives, NJA, pushed to work weekends, plus 99% or higher quality.  It would be a hostile work environment in an in-house job site.  Let us pay you less to work more and make it more difficult while attempting.  Oh yeah, TAA supposedly ending December 31, 2011.&nbs ...

S/l Medisurg Screws
Dec 17, 2011

This is for a foot surgery, and my doc says s/l MediSurg screws or MedSurg screws or something like that.  Any ideas? ...

Cannulated Screws
Jan 16, 2012

Question:  He's dictated "She has four five cannulated screws present".  How would you interpret this? ...

If The Same Doc Always Screws Up, Contact Him...
May 13, 2015

z ...

MedQuist Screws Keystrokes
Apr 24, 2010

Anyone type for Keystrokes and hear of MQ dropping them after MQ lost out to Keystrokes for a large hospital system in TEXAS?   I heard MQ lost the RPF to Keystrokes, then terminated Keystrokes contract for technology so they could not fulfill the contract obligations?  Has this affected any Keystrokes MTs? ...

Ortho Help - ORIF And Screws
Oct 29, 2010

X-ray examination shows an anatomical reduction of the tibial plateau with (2-6-5) screws in place in the subchondral bone. He is very, very clear - two, six, five screws.  How would you write this? Thanks! marel ...

Or With Cannulated Screws As Described By *some Arco.* Sm
Apr 09, 2011

I would attempt to do a super construct with either plates and screws or with cannulated screws as described by *some Arco.*  ...

Screws Used For Ankle ORIF...
Feb 19, 2015

Sounds like the doc is saying "Holston" screws..... TIA. ...

Back Surgery- Screws -
Apr 13, 2015

Stupid question, but how would you write this? We placed "6-5-45" screws in the sacrum and placed "7-5-50" screws in L5. 6.5 forty-five and 7.5 fifty? ...

Crossflex Or Crawflex Screws???
Jun 01, 2015

dicted, "The patient is returning to see me 3 months out from removal of left distal s/l <crossflex or crawflex> screws."  He is a fast talker and it is hard to discern exactly what the middle part of the word is, but i can't find anything.  Help.   ...

Should This Be Hyphenated? Cannulated-titanium Screws
May 24, 2010

"insertion of 3 cannulated titanium screws".  Should cannulated titanium be hyphenated?   Thanks. ...

Breast Reduction - States: Discussed Pedicle "mikissick"
Aug 16, 2011

States: Discussed pedicle "mikissick" type technique.  Thanks.  ...