A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Social or Special Screening of Colon - cricketjdw

Posted: Dec 18, 2013

I can't understand if the doctor is saying: Social Screening of Colon or Special Screening of Colon

Special Screening! - Coming to a theater near you!

[ In Reply To ..]
Your Colon!!

Sorry, it just struck me funny. Although social would be just as funny - Coming to the party Saturday? We're having a social screening of your colon.
Okay, I quit now. Sorry for no help.

Serial maybe? - LostMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I just happened to have run into this one last week myself --

Serial screening of colon

Too funny with the coming to a theater near you -- I could just see that marquee now --- LOL

try survellience - NM

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Screening Test
Nov 19, 2009

16 y/o consented to what s/l radac screening.  Definitely hearing dac on the end.  ...

Normalcy Screening?
Aug 30, 2010

"Elevated CRP/sed rate - the repeat indicated that the sed rate was elevated at 47 and the CRP was elevated at 37.  The patient was contacted, and she is up to date on her s/l 'normalcy' screening.  She may be elevated secondary to her diabetes and the fact that she does get frequent staph infections."  At times, the word doesn't even sound like normalcy, but that is the closest guess I can give after listening to it way too many times. ...

Screening Phone Call
Jan 26, 2012

So I passed the MedQuist test and now they want to do a screening phone call tomorrow. What goes on from there?? Will I be hired afterwards?? ...

Company Screening Tests
May 17, 2014

Just took a test with one company.  Getting ready to take a test for another company and realized that the test company is one and the same.   Does this mean the tests are the same? Would anyone know if the companys that use the same "tester' can access the same test?  I just don't want to do it again and find out I wasted my time.  Thanks! ...

Our BOB Is Special. LOL
Nov 19, 2013

Our group has been "chosen" to do the 'quality improvement' program. At least I get to spend 1-1/2 hours on NJA Thanksgiving. We all know every BOB group will have to do it. Guess the do not realize we do communicate with each other. ...

Anyone Else Get This??? Special Announcement
Jan 18, 2013

There is an important announcement being made Monday, January 01/21/2013. Please attend... ...

Does MQ Have Something Called Special Teams? SM
Apr 08, 2010

Group of MTs who go from account to account to help out if there is a backlog, JACHO or what have you?  You can tell if they're on your account because you keep getting the trashy doctors. I suppose you'll say the easy stuff is sent to India, but I'm just wondering.  I work for Spheris, so just thought I would ask.  Wonder how all of this is going to play out. Thanks. ...

Purchasing Their Special Computer
Jul 26, 2010

Just hired by company that is requiring me to purchase their "specially build computer" to do the account they need done = Cost $340.  Of course, I have already have a computer because I work from home. Any Feed back on this?  I need this second job to pay bills.  Thank you for your input. Hannah ...

A Special Thanks To Amanda.....I So Appreciate A Dependable MT
Jul 24, 2012

Thank you so much Amanda for always being there to help me.... I tell you in emails but just want to say in public how much I appreciate your help! So nice to have a dependable MT! ...

Special Announcement Followup
Jan 21, 2013

The big special announcement was our TCM was moving back into her previous roll of QA coach - bringing in a new TCM.   No lost accounts, no jobs cut, no pay cuts... all positives... ...

Do Acute Care MTs Do ER Reports Or Are There Special
Mar 20, 2010

nm ...

Check It Out-Fox News Is Having A Special At 2:30 EST Today About
Sep 27, 2011

the government having access to our medical records and how they shouldn't have that right to our personal information and that it is confidential according to HIPPA, also stating what if Wikileaks or somebody exposes the information and what that could mean.  DUH-what about all the records that go to India, what about HIPPA regulations for that, what about confidentiality on that, what about illegal on that, what about loss of US jobs on that!  I think it is time to write to Bill ...

Special Testing/shoulder Exam
Nov 07, 2012

Is there an FAR or FAIR special test for shoulder derangement? Seems as though I heard of this once but cannot find it now in any of my resources or online. Thanks ...

Nice Special Bonus Today
Dec 11, 2014

We have such high backlogs they are offering a special bonus of 10 bucks per hour extra on top of your regular pay to work OT today.  ...

Social Security Taxes
Jan 11, 2011

This is my first year to work solely as an IC.  I have been sending quarterly taxes in to the IRS using the form 1040 payment vouchers they supplied.  It has just occurred to me that I don't know if any of the money I am sending in is going to Social Security tax.  I am not sure how it is allocated.  I send in 25-30% of my earnings.  Can anyone with more knowledge about this help me understand?  Thanks so much!  ...

Anyone Who Has Applied For Social Security Or UE. Sm
Dec 27, 2012

Did you list Nuance as your employer or AlphaStaff or ADP? Confusing for me. Waiting for HR to reply, but I need to know soon.  It's like pulling teeth to get information from this company.  ...

Early Social Security
Jun 29, 2013

How do you go about getting early SS??  How early can you get it.  I am in my 50's so is that too early?  I remember my mom did that but she was older and she still worked 3 days a week and as long as she kept under a certain amount she was allowed to do both. ...

NEED A Pathology Immunostain List W/Special Stains.
May 04, 2013

Does anyone have a pathology stain list that they could email me? I would really appreciate it. I need it to have the correct case letters... I seem to only find lists where every stain is capitalized. ...

Sticky Notes To Remember Special Specifications??
May 20, 2013

The person who wrote the first essay must get to work on the same accounts. I used to make a sheet with the basic CPs and special instructions because the CPs are so poorly written, generally speaking, but every time I would get my sheets complete, the account would disappear. After 2 rounds of that, I quit making these summary sheets. I get so many different accounts now that I never get a chance to become familiar with the CP or dictator. So, I just take the time to take whatever mangled, p ...

How To Word S/l Pscychlo Social Turnbacks?
Oct 13, 2009

although he has had a fair amount of pscychlo social turnbacks (father died, best friend died) over the last several months, is doing fairly well. ...

Social Contact And Working At Home
Jan 21, 2010

I'm strongly considering working at home. Do any of you who work at home have tips on balancing out the long hours working alone with having social contact, especially those of you who live alone or live with one other person?  I'm already an introvert to an extent but I'm nervous of the fact that if I work at home, I may become a hermit.  ...

I'm Out Of The MT Market... I Filed For Social Security Today
Nov 02, 2009

I have grown tired of looking for a job, and it just so happens I turn 62 next month, so I'm out of the MT market.  Goodbye to you MTSOs who play games with hard working people trying to put food on the table.  It's gonna catch up with you and as they say, "Jimmy Crack Corn and....."  I pray you MTs who are younger will find jobs or get out of this dying field.  It has really changed in the last 15 years, but radically changed in the last 2.  Goodbye.&nbs ...

Social Security Death/Retirement Benefits
Jul 10, 2010

My aunt is 63, still working, uncle 66, still working PT but receiving full SS benefits.  He has recently been diagnosed with cancer.  If he dies, and my aunt keeps working (she is working for the medical insurance), will she receive his death benefit, and will it be the same amout.  She is worried about this, well in advance (we hope) and I just wanted to ease her mind a little.  Thank you. ...

Local Social Club To Transcribe Documents
Mar 31, 2013

I have been hired by a local social club to transcribe documents for their archives. The original is 52 pages long, but with refomatting and all, i expect the document to be over 100 pages long. Can anybody give me an idea of what to charge? ...

Social Security And Progressive Part Time
May 23, 2013

Thinking of taking early SS and cutting hours so I would not make much more than the 15,000 you are allowed on SS.  That way I would still be eligible for insurance until I am old enough for Medicare. Has anyone else done this or know any pros and cons about that progressive part time thing?  TIA ...

Does Anyone Know If A Person Can Collect Social Security And Unemployment?
Jan 07, 2014

I have an email out to a friend with this question also.  She was laid off and had already applied for social security early.  Haven't heard back yet. ...

Transcription For Psychologists/counselors/social Workers
Feb 16, 2015

Do psychologists, psychotherapists, counselors, social workers use the services of transcriptionists?  ...

Colon Use
Nov 02, 2009

Should this be a colon since it is giving a list? She does not recall ever suffering from any developed mental disorders such as: Bed wetting, sleep walking, temper tantrums, or reading disabilities. and does anyone know of a good way to understand if there should be colon use or not?   ...

Colon
Jun 05, 2012

The colon was somewhat "tortuous," which limited the sensitivity examination for detection of small polyps.  Any ideas what that word is? ...

Social Security. HaHa! Tried To Apply-absolutely Frustrated
Dec 03, 2009

First, they took almost $300 off me back in the '90s because I didn't pay for a year.Does wages of $37 and payment of $2 to SS count? The following year, it shows no income. Okay, maybe I didn't work that year but I still had 40 credits then. Now, I tried to apply and they want my W2 for 2008 according to the online applications. SS called me today. They show no wages for me in 2005. Send a W2, but they do have 2008 and  i don't have to send that. They show les ...