A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Prostate treatment - MSmt

Posted: Aug 31, 2010

The patient has cancer of the prostate.  He is status post s/l Vansus placement and on antiandrogens.

Cannot find a references.  Help if you can please.  Thanks!

Got it - Vantas - MSmt

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks anyhow!

Similar Messages:

Prostate Cancer Treatment...please See Message
Mar 02, 2011

He will receive a single dose of radiation to this hip and then he will receive either ipilimumab versus placebo and s/l alba-immunotherapy.  TIA ...

Prostate 1+
Oct 02, 2011

I am trying to reference The prostate is 1+ but I am having a hard time, what does this mean? ...

Prostate
May 24, 2012

s/l "pouplus prostate"?  Any ideas? ...

Prostate Staging
Oct 15, 2009

how do I correctly write prostate cancer stages? ...

Prostate Is Flat
Nov 11, 2009

I am having extreme difficulty with a dictation. I have read some other post, but when I ask a transcription advisor at Allied, if in fact the doctor is saying "flat", I'm told no. Anyone have any idea what is being said? The sentence is " On digital rectal exam the prostate is (flat, flas, flaccid) without firmness or nodularity." Thanks for any help on this problem. ...

Prostate Term
Dec 09, 2009

I am doing an H&P transcription on a prostate patient. In PE, it sounds like " no perfalydema".  That's obviously not it. Any thoughts? Thanks. ...

Prostate Lab Test
Jun 03, 2010

Advanced prostate cancer patient waiting for tests results from Kerris or Carris test? ...

Prostate Surgery
May 10, 2011

The S/L vera and external sphincter were intact.   Any help would be appreciated as this is my first prostate surgical report! Thanks!!! = ) ...

Prostate Volume
Dec 10, 2013

How would you type prostate volume was measured at 39.5 (cc cubed)? ...

Prostate Gland
Oct 11, 2014

Help please!  I'm doing autopties and there are new words for me.  She says, "The prostate gland reveals a few tan-white firm (s/l) whirl? masses." Thanks! ...

S/l Glycin 33 Re: Prostate Cancer
Oct 27, 2009

He was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer. It appears, by his history, without the metastases and it sounds like he has a glycen 33.   tia :) ...

Drug A/l Rap-i-col 1 Mg Daily. Pt Has Hx Of Prostate CA And
May 09, 2011

x   ...

Prostate Cancer Drug???
Feb 10, 2012

Im stuck, I know I have typed this before..... Drug for prostate cancer, s/l abiodorone.  Not amiodorone (for arrythmia) but I hear an "abbi-odorone"  - On the tip of my fingers and I can't remember - Ugggh..  Thanks ...

*allorus* Prostate Cancer?
Aug 23, 2013

needle implant for HDR ...

Anyone Heard Of NC 2 Prostate Cancer
Dec 29, 2014

I can't verify this.. ...

For Review Of Systems, What Would You Put Enlarged Prostate Under Do You Think?
Nov 26, 2009

x ...

Anagrad Injection For Prostate Cancer?
May 18, 2011

Cannot get a good sound. ...

Gleason Score For Prostate Cancer
Jun 22, 2015

Anyone ever heard of a Gleason socore of 4-6 or 4+6.  I have heard 3+4 and 4+3, but this doc is dictating "Gleason 4 6", and I have no idea what she means.   ...

Prostate Without S/l Dystrophy, Nodularity, Tenderness, Or S/l Vom U Lence
Jun 09, 2010

Prostate exam:  Moderately large prostate without s/l dystrophy, nodularity, tenderness, or s/l vomulence.  when he says what s/l dystrophy, the audio is a little fuzzy and I'm not sure.  The end of the word definitely sounds like *a fee ...

Radioactive Seeds S/l Ceesium Implant" For Prostate Cancer
Jan 07, 2010

x ...

How To Type A Test Question Inside A Sentance. Prostate Cancer Pt.
Jan 20, 2011

He scores 10 out of 25 points on the SHIM components of the International Index of Erectile Function, but all 10 points are for "when you attempted sexual intercourse, how often was it satisfactory to you," he gave himself 5 points there.  Otherwise, he is not able to have sexual activity. ...

Treatment
Feb 13, 2012

Patient is being treated for a brown recluse bite on calf.  Cultures were done that grew Bacteroides as well as Staphylococcus aureus.  She is on Bactrim and applying (s/l Draw Tech) to the wound. ...

S/l Des Something Modulating Treatment
Oct 19, 2009

She has never desired a des?? modulating treatment.   I can only pick out the des ...

Wound Treatment
Apr 26, 2010

Nonhealing ulcer of the left foot.  The patient will still be nonweightbearing to the foot.  In the front of the part, I advised the patient to use s/l alcosolatee. ...

Transcend QA Treatment
Jul 29, 2010

Does anyone else have any input on a QA position with Transcend out Georgia ?  Pay, hours, treatment, flexibility, etc. ...

Treatment For Epistaxis
Dec 14, 2011

This is a treatment for epistaxis in 6 year old child. Sounds like Zyrtec??? ...

Type Of Treatment
Apr 12, 2012

DIAGNOSES:  Left femoral fracture-supracondylar.  Advanced Parkinson’s disease.  Probable cerebrovascular accident with right facial weakness.  Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease with possible recent aspiration. Recheck patient's chem next week due to elevated BUN.  Speech therapy is to reasses swallowing fucntion. Here is the part I have the question about: "We will make her (s/l) maxium S treatments routine for this next week and obtain a chest x- ...

Verruca Treatment
May 14, 2014

Hi! I am transcribing a note where the doctor indicated the patient had verrucous lesions on her finger and said, "because of this, I am treating her with ___________."  When he pronounces the word, it sounds just like Dioflan.  However, I cannot find a wart treatment that sounds anything like that.  Do you guys have any idea what it could be?  I appreciate your help! ...

Treatment For COPD
Jun 18, 2015

"He was diagnosed with a COPD exacerbation and treated with s/l SCN of FCN and Solu-Medrol."   and  "He has a home s/l SCN or FCN machine and home O2." ...

Breathing Treatment Question - 19 M/o
Dec 20, 2009

Child is receiving a breathing Tx and it sounds like the doc is saying he is receiving a (sounds like) Y Yosemite, I Yosemite or a YA Yosemite breathing treatment.  Any ideas? Thank you so much! ...