A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

C-diff and s/l tricholitis - New MT

Posted: Jun 06, 2010

The doctor is listing past medical history and as one number lists the following together

C. difficile and s/l tricholitis.  Any suggestions? 

THANKS for any and all help!!

Could it be C. difficile colitis?-nm - mls

[ In Reply To ..]
x

C difficile enterocolitis - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Shift Diff Vs CMT Diff -- Just For Clarification
Jan 02, 2011

Shift differential is applied to lines transcribed after, say, 6pm.  MQ's shift diff was 1/2 cpl for lines transcribed 6pm-midnight EST, and 1 cpl for lines transcribed midnight-6am EST.  Now, it appears MQ's shift diff is 3/4 cpl for lines transcribed 9pm-5am EST. CMT differential is simply an increased line rate, regardless of when the lines are transcribed.  It's basically a higher rate of pay for obtaining certification.  The shift diff would be in ad ...

Is It C-dif Or C-diff??
Oct 14, 2009

Sorry, I can't find the search box - is it gone?? ...

S/l C-diff SA , Not Sure Of The SA
Sep 09, 2010

doc says: " C-diff SA is negative" I can't find SA ...

C. Diff Or C Diff?
Jul 08, 2011

Should you use a period when typing C. difficile or C. diff or not?  I've been typing C diff forever, and was just told to put a period after the C. ...

Big Diff Tiers 2 And 3?
Dec 08, 2009

Is there an appreciable difference, cpl-wise, or job security-wise, between tiers 2 and 3?  Is it worth it to tier up?  I'm pretty happy at tier 2, but don't know whether it makes sense to stay here. ...

C Diff Toxins
Apr 27, 2010

Hi, I do not know how to type a lab test.  He says C diff toxins.  Would that be typed as C. diff toxins? Thanks   ...

Do We Still Get Shift Diff?
Feb 06, 2012

I searched the new site high and low and nothing states that we get shift diff still.  It was like .005 cents for some hours and .01 for others at night.  Thanks guys. ...

Diff Between Companies
Sep 15, 2013

can anyone out there tell me what kind of differences there are between transcription companies? most important thing i'd like to know - are there any companies out there that actually assign accounts to their transcriptionists, where you're not getting a thousand different dictators a week and you can actually get used to how your docs dictate? i find it very hard to do different stuff all the time. i just can't seem to get used to how the docs speak, and it really slows me down ...

Shift Diff
Jan 20, 2014

I don't see any shift diff on my stub, how do you know if you qualify?  I know dumb question right?  at one time I was told that since I was "hourly" and tier 3 I was at the highest rate already, but then they changed us to production pay, so shouldn't that mean I qualify for shift diff.  I will ask HR, but just curious if anyone get shift diff pay? ...

Another Thing About The Shift Diff Pay Cut.......
Dec 26, 2010

Why they don't just do away with it altogether is beyond me; they may as well, it's just an insult to our intelligence.  I'd rather just them just say, "sorry, no more bonuses, no more shift diffs."  It reminds me of when they did away with the production bonus early last year but replaced it with a "raise" for all of us.  It sounds good on paper until you sat down and figured it out........and for most of us the raise amounted to literally pennies a day.  So ...

Pt With Questionable C. Diff On S/l Empire Treatment.
Oct 17, 2009

This is under the impression, questionable C. diff positivity.  She is on s/l empire treatment.  Any ideas? ...

Was Told By MModal QA C Diff Is Not A Proper Term
Feb 25, 2013

Ive been using this for years and years and NEVER got a ding on it...anyone have further info on this? ...