A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l symmetric biceps and "brick" radialis - kc

Posted: Oct 25, 2011

s/l symmetric biceps and "brick" radialis

brachioradialis - smile

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

brachioradialis? - Cheesey

[ In Reply To ..]
brachioradialis?

That's it, thank you both so much! - kc

[ In Reply To ..]
That's it, thank you both so much!

Similar Messages:

Pt Suffered A Biceps Tendon Injury - Exam Reveals The Biceps Is "gone Distally". He Is Ve
Oct 23, 2009

xx ...

Ludwig's Deformity Of The Biceps
Jun 10, 2012

deformity of the proximal biceps with long head rupture and positive "Ludwig's" deformity. I cannot find document Ludwig's. Has anyone heard of it? ...

Symmetric Gag?
Sep 27, 2011

Physical examination on a week old infant with fevers. This is dictated under the "neuro" heading.   "There is no facial asymmetry.  He has a s/l symmetric gag.  His tone seems to be decreased." ...

S/l Biceps Long-handed Tendon And S/l Mally Perch
Apr 11, 2010

The MRI scan indicates a biceps s/l long-handed tendon interstitial tear at the level of the humeral neck. s/l mild mally perch biceps tendon of the bicipital groove, suspicious for the transverse ligament on the biceps pulley mechanism being insufficient or injured.   TIA ...

Having Writers Block.. Is It Symmetric Or Symmetrical
Nov 05, 2009

Face is symmetrical. ...

Has Good Knee And Ankle Range Of Motion With Symmetric *waistfuls*
Aug 17, 2010

He has a symmetric gait.  He has symmetric *waistfuls* (Pediatric Ortho) Thanks! ...

Supine AP View Of The Pelvis Shows Normal Symmetric ___(s/l Mal-no) Of The Hips.
Mar 27, 2015

I cannot make out the word at all.  He talks very fast.   ...

S/l "medium Pullman Was Placed" In Biceps Tendon Surgery
Sep 21, 2012

s/l "medium pullman was placed" in biceps tendon surgery ...

No Masses, Symmetric Trachea Elevation, Thyroid Enlargement, And Masses --Does That Make Sense?
Dec 01, 2011

Can someone explain this to me?  Because I don't see how it makes sense.  ...

His Hips Have Symmetric Abduction. Galeazzi Is Negative. Provocative Exam (s/l V-CHIP) Is Negative
Dec 04, 2011

TIA :-) ...

On Neuro Exam: Pretty Clearly Says "pal Pupil" Raise Is Symmetric. Tongue Protrusion Is
Apr 13, 2011

Shoulder shrug is symmetric.  Romberg is negative.  He has no dysmetria.  ...