A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

bone marrow/peripheral blood - steph

Posted: Mar 15, 2010

doing a bone marrow/peripheral blood - drawing a blank - "doule" bodies... anyone?? thanks!!

give complete sentence - mt

[ In Reply To ..]

Döhle bodies - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Sorry for the delay in responding. If too late for this report, at least you will know for next time :)

Similar Messages:

Nondissipating Bone Marrow?
Apr 09, 2011

S/l "nondissipating" bone marrow transplant.  Any insight as to what she might be saying? ...

Bone Marrow Biopsy Results
Aug 09, 2011

This is a patient who has a history of pancytopenia secondary to uterine cancer.  The doctor is dictating the results of her bone marrow biopsy.  "...shows hypercellular for aged marrow with active trilineage hematopoiesis marked erythroid hyperplasia.  No morphologic evidence of malignancy or high-grade dysplasia.  S/L entry thiron stores.  Cytogenetics are still pending." ...

Does Anyone Know A Good Site For Ophthalmology Or Bone Marrow Transplant Info. TIA. Nm
Mar 09, 2010

nm ...

S/l "Vernato" Soaked In Bone Marrow Aspirate - Op Neurosurgery
Sep 19, 2013

To Monitor Blood Flow In Bone Due To AVN Risk...
Feb 19, 2011

S/l "Bolt" monitor. We then examined the blood flow again. There was still bleeding. We documented this with photographs as well as put in the _____ monitor, which showed a slight waveform that corresponded with the patient's heartbeat. Anybody heard of it? ...

Hematogenous Blood Or Hematomatous Blood?
Sep 14, 2012

Sounds like doc says he aspirated hematogenous blood or hematomatous blood. Any ideas? ...

Waxed The Bone Isches With Bone Wax
Jun 01, 2015

Has anyone ever heard of the word bone isches. I am working on a spinal surgery and I can't seem to find the word isches. I am sure I am not hearing that right. Thanks for your help. ...

Negative Leg Raise Both Prone And Supine. She Has 2+ (marrow). She Has 2+ Reflexes
Feb 03, 2012

Her pain is over her trapezoids all the way to the insertions at the occiput and lower thoracic region. Her muscles are tightest closer to her scapula. She has no pain over the spine itself. Negative leg raise in both prone and supine position. She has 2+ MARROW???? S/L Narrow or marrow...help :( ...

Den's Peripheral Neuropathy?
Jul 19, 2010

Only mention in report = "Has s/l Den's peripheral neuropathy with diabetes.  States his blood sugars have been running in the 120s." I tried "dengue" but I don't think that's it.  Help anyone? ...

Physical Examination Doc Says, 2+ Peripheral Pulses
Jun 05, 2011

what is the best way to start, let's say for example in the EXTREMITIES:  doc says, 2+ peripheral pulses.  I know we should not start sentence using numerals, so what is the best way to start this sentence.  There is 2+ peripheral pulses? I would like to see a variety of ways this could be started.  Thanks. ...

Patiet With Diabetes And Peripheral Neuropathy. SM
Mar 31, 2012

Patient presents today with ulceration secondary to Lisfranc amputation.  He has tried bacitracin, Neosporin, and s/l:  Asell and Asellous treatments. ...

S/l Hypo-al-pulmanemia?? Patient With Peripheral Edema...
Nov 27, 2009

Patient with glioblastoma multiforme and peripheral edema in lower extremities...   "Patient does not have (hypo-al-pulmonemia) or any other obvious reason for peripheral edema." ...

Peripheral Pulses Are +2 In Posterior And Tibial ____
Jun 22, 2010

NM ...

Pt With Spinal Fx, RA, And A S/l Queen-Fall Peripheral Sensory Neuropathy.
Aug 03, 2010

nm ...

S/l Blastic Bone Spur Or Blastic Bone Spread?
Dec 28, 2009

anyone heard of this? Thanks, Abby ...

Normal Temperature Trigger Peripheral Pulses All Digits Of Both Hands
Nov 13, 2013

dictated what sounded like: normal temperature trigger peripheral pulses all digits of both hands ??? ...

CT Abdomen - Left Hepatic Lobe Which Shows Peripheral S/l "pelling" Type Enhancement
Feb 10, 2010

There is a 3 cm enhancing nodule within the left hepatic lobe which shows peripheral s/l "pelling" type enhancement on early phase imaging and delayed fill in with similar attenuation as hepatic veins consistent with hemangioma. Thanks for the help! ...

Bone On Bone
Oct 24, 2010

Is bone on bone contact hyphenated?  bone-on-bone? ...

DOH/DLH Blood Test
Aug 31, 2010

Doc says patient needs a s/l DOH or DLH blood test. Anyone? Thanks! ...

Blood Test
Aug 31, 2011

We agreed to have a s/l v8y and B12 checked on her blood work today in addition to her other blood work. Need help with above term. Thanks ...

Blood Culture
Apr 29, 2012

Dr. dictates:  "The px has possible osteomyelitis and is being treated by IV antibiotics, nightly medicine, and s/l gerdins or veardins grow from one blood culture."  If you need any more, let me know.  Pleeeeease help!  Thanx so much! ...

Blood Sugar
Jun 12, 2012

His blood sugar for s/l tos-a-mean levels were normal as was his hemoglobin A1c of 5.4%.  Thanks for any help.  ...

Help With Bone Scan
May 25, 2010

Status post bone scan, 05/21/10, demonstrating: 1) linear uptake corresponding L5-S1 level consistent with subacute compression fracture; 2) additional uptake in the posterior midline L4-5, most likely due to pseudofacilitation of the spinous process with reactive marrow edema, consistent with Baastrup’s deformity; 3)...It really sounds more like pseudo facetization!  Any help would be appreciated.  ...

Bone Health
Sep 02, 2010

Under the impression and the "bone health" heading, the patient is said to have s/l "avortionate" problems - on ergocalciferol for vitamin D deficiency.  He is diagnosed with Gout, Crohn's, OA, inflammatory arthritis, and polyarthralgia/polymyalgia. ...

Parent Bone?
Oct 25, 2010

In a craniotomy, sounds like parent bone.  I found parent artery but not bone.  ...

S/l Wafe Of Bone
Mar 30, 2011

I am doing an arthroplasty of the index finger at the MP and PIP joints and the doc keeps saying "I took a 1-mm s/l wafe of bone"....it's not wave because I'm hearing the "f" sound in there.  Anything like this sound familiar?  He says it over and over. ...

??? Bone Bruise
Mar 31, 2011

The dictation is: "... reviewed his MRI which shows an ACL tear, coallative bone bruises, questionable posterior horn medial and lateral meniscus tears."  Any ideas? ...

Teachers Bone?
Oct 04, 2011

neuro report, "appears to be a bony lesion involving the base of the skull involving the teachers bone" can't find this anywhere, got any ideas?  thanks ...

Ethmoid Bone
May 02, 2012

Spicules of s/l agernazi bone within the anterior ethmoids were removed. ...

? Bone Cutter
Aug 21, 2012

The s/l Horsak bone cutter was used to transect the lesion at the margin of the scapular border transecting the periosteum of the scapular tip.   Procedure:  Removal of periosteal lipoma.     Thank you.   ...