A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

closterpedic pain, posteralpedic pain? - Another Dollar

Posted: Jun 05, 2011

Transcribing rheumatology - s/l closterpedic pain, posturopedic pain.  Any ideas?  Patient recently had shingles, if that helps.

Got it! - Another Dollar

[ In Reply To ..]
Postherpetic. Whew!

Similar Messages:

Pain Radiation In Chest Pain - Should Be Easy But I'm
Nov 08, 2010

I'm going completely blank on this one.  The patient entered the hospital for chest pain.  The doc states:  (blank sounds like gel, or jail)   He denies any current discomfort but states when it is present it is usually a mild to moderate degree of pressure about the chest.  He denies any radiation to the _____, arms, or back. ...

S/l Thickwood Pain Or Sicoid Pain Sm
Jan 08, 2010

He is referring to premenstrual pain?? ...

Pt. Rates Pain 9/10 On The "Verbal Analog Pain Scale"??? I Can't Document This, Help:
Nov 18, 2014

nm ...

QA Pain
Nov 29, 2009

Anyone have any ideas about how to tell off a pain-in-the-a** Q/A who takes any opportunity to send stupid comments without losing your job - and definitely putting her in her place!!!  I'm sick of her nonsense.  Or is it that all Q/As know they have the upper hand???? Thanks.   ...

S/l Pain At The ??bu??
Apr 29, 2011

Help.   s/l pain at the ??bu?? pain scales are evaluated and are negative. ...

Arm Pain
Sep 01, 2011

So all I had to do was walke up one morning about a week ago and my arm throbbed.  Lots of pain between the wrist and elbow and can feel it any time I move my fingers or use my mouse.  Anyone have any ideas how to deal with this?  I'm about to go nuts with this constant ache/pain. ...

S/l Pan Spinal Pain
Oct 29, 2009

history of ulcerative colitis status post colectomy who has panspinal pain and migraine headaches.  ...

S/l Exiac Pain
Nov 24, 2009

No other real info.  All he says about this is - s/l Exiac pain is improved. ...

Back Pain
Dec 08, 2009

This patient is in for groin pain, diagnosis of hip early degenerative arthritis, DR states in HPI that she has a "history of s/l shark lordosis" Under PE he states she has "no sensory deficits of lower extremity except for baseline s/l stockings of glove distribution secondary to her s/l shark-loida peripheral neuropathy." I know that makes no sense but this DR sounds like he had a long night last night and may still have some substances running through his system.  LOL He is usually ver ...

Fluro Pain
Apr 08, 2010

I am working on a Orthopedic report and it sounds like the doctor is dictating that the patient has severe fluro pain. I have not heard of "fluro" pain. Is this slang for another term? The patient has rhuematoid arthritis.  ...

Pain Scales And AAA
May 19, 2010

I need help please!   I think in the past I had read in BOS that when dictator is saying 1-2 out of 10 on pain scale it should be 1/10-2/10.   Can anyone verify correct way please? Cannot find in my BOS.    ALso dictator is saying "triple A surgery".  Should that be typed as AAA or triple A?    Thank you! ...

Finger Pain
Jun 25, 2010

Hi, everyone. I'm sure that this is a common problem in the transcription field, but I was hoping someone had some sort of remedy. I've been typing every day for the past couple of weeks about 9 hours a day and one of my fingers (the one I use for the Backspace key) is really starting to hurt every time I push down on it. It's right at the second knuckle on the digit and it's starting to become problematic. Any suggestions from more experienced MTs? Thanks. ...

Anortion Of Pain?
Oct 14, 2010

This addressed s/l anortion of her pain.   Help Please!!! ...

Pain Medication
Feb 16, 2011

s/l "me aze"  It is alternated with Vicodin for knee pain. ...

S/l Ryvox Pain Rx
Mar 18, 2011

n/m ...

Parent Pain???
Apr 05, 2011

I have a doc that seems to be saying parent pain continues with arm pain...anyone heard of parent pain? ...

Abdominal Pain
Apr 25, 2011

"abdomen soft with 2 T's tenderness" ??? ...

Pain Level
Aug 30, 2011

is correct to transcribe pain level is 0/10 or zero out of ten? ...

Pain Med S/l Sumerian
Sep 12, 2011

The patient has metastatic prostate cancer, in severe pain, looking into treatment with s/l sumerian - sumera - Thought maybe Zemuron but looks like that completely knocks you out, can't find a reference to using that just for pain. Any help appreciated! There are many blanks in this report - all the same word.     ...

She Has No Pain At The FDP And FDS S/l Dec-qu-sation.
Oct 04, 2011

TIA ...

Right Shoulder Pain
Nov 12, 2011

He is nontender over the s/l (bony girdle) s/l (above) the clavicle and the scapula.  He is nontender at the elbow and wrist. He has good s/l (dorsalis) or s/l (radial) pulses and the sensation and grip strength is equal. ...

Nuance Pain
Apr 21, 2012

Upset Nuance MT....so ready for a change. Never thought I would want to leave when it was OSi but with Nuance....I'm chomping a the bit ...

Shoulder Pain, Please Help
Apr 27, 2012

An old and chronic problem I have when doing MT work is that my right shoulder aches after just a shor time at the keyboard.  (I am left-handed).  It seems the constant mouse movement irritate it a lot.  I am now doing VRE type work and boy has it made it worse.  I know my right side is probably weaker than my left and I can work on strengthening it somehow but I wondered if anyone has any ideas for this? I do not like being in pain.  I've thought about a new chair ...

Pain-free
May 26, 2012

She is now chest pain free with nitroglycerin drip.   Is this correct?? or  chest-pain free  with nitroglycerin drip chest pain free in nitroglycerin drip ...

Pain Scale
Jul 05, 2012

Dictator says the patient has significant pain...._________ (s/l gallos) 7/10. Thanks! ...

Pain Management Anyone?
Jul 30, 2012

Dictated:  Lumbar transforaminal epidural injection.  Use "Magnahist."  He says it clearly enough.  On search, I get a few sites for "MagneHis" but not enough information to confirm. Any help appreciated, thank you. ...

Feel The Pain
Jul 14, 2012

Wow, what a day!  We had our conference call today regarding our hospital outsourcing to M-Modal.  I had come on this forum to ask honest and serious questions from former and/or current M-Modal MTs.  I am very appreciative of the responses that I received which I believe were heartfelt since most of you had been through this before or are still going through it.  I was able to at least voice my opinion today that I did not believe what M-Modal was saying would be what ...

S/l Zet-lie (back Pain)
Apr 09, 2013

Pt with pattern one back pain status post MVA.  The rest of the SOAP note is, frankly, exactly what you would expect.  Prescribed Baclofen. "Follow up if not improving or worsening.  Did advise patient in regards to ____ s/l Zet-lie for resting the back five to ten minutes every one to two hours. " FWIW it does not sound like side lay to me. It has a definite "Zet/set."  She started dictating this about two weeks ago, has dictated three times.  I've sent it in bla ...

Heel Pain
Oct 15, 2013

Does anyone else suffer from heel pain from constant use of the foot pedal? Was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on a setup that might alleviate the heel pain, perhaps by someone getting your heel off the floor somehow. Staples sells a foot rest, but someone you'd have to attach the foot pedal to it. Not sure if that would work. ...

Pain Medication 1T3 ??
Dec 05, 2013

Status post septoplasty.  Good outcome.  That ear fullness, she has not had any problems with it.  She has taken _____ for postsurgical pain and she continues to use her Neti Pot.  ...