A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Is there a footplate region in the elbow area - jm

Posted: Dec 31, 2009

The word sounds like footplate, but I cannot find anything to verify this.  Does this sentance make sense?

There is vague increased signal intensity within the footplate region and distal end of the triceps tendon consistent with tendinosis.

Thanks,

jackie

Maybe saying "footprint" ? (sm) - Mushroom

[ In Reply To ..]
they use that to describe the area of attachment of a tendon or muscle

Similar Messages:

S/l Galor Region Of Malleolar Area
Jun 22, 2010

ulcer in the (s/l) "gaylor" region of the lateral malleolar area of foot.  Any idea? ...

"Flucteroke" Area Of The Elbow-??
Nov 29, 2013

This is a new one to me: Sounds like "Flucteroke" area of the elbow. The context is "Exam of the skin on her forearms reveals some hyperpigmentation and slight thickening of the skin in the _______ areas of the elbows." I know the entire sentence is correct, except that one word which I spelled out phonically above. :/ ...

Ischiococcygeal Area Or Ishial And Coccyx Area?
Dec 21, 2014

QA picked this up.  I had ischiococcygeal area which I could find listed as one word on google, but I could not find it listed by search criteria which I separated the 2 words.  I can find ischial and coccyx, but not together as the dictator is stating.  The only thing that makes me wonder iif QA is right is the context before the words.  He stated he has 2 ulcers at the ischiococcygeal area.  It seems like in this case it would be ischial and coccyx, but I cannot docume ...

Ortho/ Elbow
Mar 30, 2010

the doctor dictates     Radiographs demonstrate evidence of a s/l Sales sign ...

Elbow Testing
Mar 15, 2011

Looking for the word "Jobiare" for elbow testing score in brachial plexus palsy.. new to this board.. not sure how it all works.  Thanks anyone! ...

X-rays Of Elbow
Mar 13, 2014

Patient had elbow arthroplasty.   X-rays reviewed that show well positioned total elbow arthroplasty with s/l  **cement _________________** ossification of soft tissues"   Thanks for any help  ...

Elbow Fracture - Doc Says (s/l CNM) Is Normal. What Is CNM?
Feb 11, 2011

.. ...

Patient With Elbow Pain
Sep 21, 2011

Patient had ultrasound, s/l TFM, iontophoresis, exercises for range of motion, strength of the left shoulder, elbow and gripping as well as a trial of H-wave stimulation. ...

Consistent With Oscals? Involving The Elbow?
Nov 12, 2009

He has seen physicians where x-rays were obtained. The radiographic images were consistent with oscals involving the anterior and posterior aspects of the elbow. ...

Prep Material For An Elbow Injection
Apr 12, 2012

After appropriate preoperative evaluation including informed consent, the patient's right elbow medial side was prepped with (    ).  Using a sterile technique, the solution of lidocaine, Sensorcaine, and dexamethasone was injected in and around his medial epicondyle as well as the flexor pronator muscle, flexor pronator muscle mass, and the brachialis tendon. The quality of my voice note is very bad and so I'll give you some sounds like options. Cordrop Clo ...

Elbow Score For Brachial Plexus Palsy
Mar 15, 2011

Looking for the scoring classification for "Jobaire" elbow scoring for brachial plexus palsy..   Thanks ...

Elbow Was Injected Using The S/l Mulder Healing Technque.
Sep 16, 2014

Patient has tennis elbow and the ortho doc is injecting his elbow. Thanks! ...

Test S/l Mal-blees Test - Left Elbow Lateral Epicondylitis
Jan 18, 2012

x ...

Sounds Like "elbow Fledge"
Jan 10, 2012

ESL doctor dictating regarding patient having glass in elbow, located over the posterior apsect of the the elbow s/l "fledge." I cannot document this.  Can anyone help, please?? Thank you!  ...

Anyone Else In The Dallas Area?
Oct 14, 2009

I've not met many MT's in this area. ...

S/l Indoperiscapular Area
Feb 03, 2010

The patient is having trouble with his right shoulder.   He has tenderness in his s/l indoperiscapular area. tia. ...

No Jobs Available. SA5 Area. Still Cannot
Feb 05, 2010

An email from manager stated it could take a couple of weeks to get backlog because each name has been put in separately for the backlog. WHATEVER!!!! NO WORK.  Only doing my accounts and BOB is low.  No more PTO time to take.  I am screwed.  HATE THIS JOB!!!  Trying to take some college classes this summer. ...

How Would You Type 9 10 Area?
Mar 12, 2010

Examination of the right lower rib cage reveals pain about the 9 10 area on the ribs. tia. ...

S/l Supervehicular Area
Sep 14, 2010

He had good air entry bilaterally. He has a mass in the left sup_______area which could be a thyroid nodule or a lymph node. appearance. His heart is about ...

Area Of Uj? Near The Radius Sm
Jun 09, 2011

His pisiform is in excellent conjunction with the radius itself, but the s/l "area uj"  appears to be well preserved.  There is callous formation over the radius ...

If You Are In The SE Region........
Oct 31, 2009

run, and run fast.  That's all I can say right now. ...

If You Are In The SE Region......
Dec 08, 2009

I have a question.  I'm in the SE region where the CTL quit effective immediately last week.  Is our supervisor gone, too?  She never is good about communication, but I sent her an e-mail 2-1/2 weeks ago which is still unanswered and there has been no communication of any kind for about 3 weeks.  Shouldn't there have been a communication about our CTL leaving?  Nothing is completed in Schedule Source, etc. ...

ENT Help ~ S/l Pla-via Or Cla-via Region
Apr 18, 2010

Let me first say THANK YOU in advance, because I always forget to come back and do that as I get wrapped up in the next report (or 5 or 10 or 20, etc.)! I am covering for an ENT doc (I do rheum & ortho) so am totally clueless here! Doc says:  Fiberoptic endoscopy shows some residual pale edema to the right _____ region. s/l pla-bia, pla-via, cla-via - The more I listen the more I keep changing the beginning sound.  The end is very clearly "ee-ah" just not sure of the V or the B. ...

Am I The Only One With NJA In The SE Region?
Jul 23, 2010

I'm starting to wonder if I've been fired and no one's bothered to tell me. ...

Job Out Of Region?
Jan 05, 2013

I've only been on DQS since July and still getting to know how all things work. I work in the North region, and today I am getting jobs from an account I can't find in my BOB. This account is in Tennessee, which doesn't seem like it should be in the North. Am I getting jobs from another region? Anybody know if this is possible? My regular BOB seems to be pretty much out of work, but I didn't know I could get work from somewhere else. ...

NJA In The ?? Region
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know my region anymore, but seriously, this NJA is getting old... ...

Neck And S/l Decloget Area - Sm
Oct 31, 2009

Definitely doing too much today - cannot even come up with this word that I know that I know! Help please and thank you. ...

MT Transcription Area In Your Home, Where Is It?
Jan 25, 2010

Where are you set up?  I am moving my desk and office stuff around, I find if I do that I actually work better (I know that sound strange, but I find that it's true!)  My mother used to move her furniture around every once in a while... LOL Not that it made a huge amount of difference honestly, but it made her happy and it did liven things up a bit. So, my question is, where is your MT station set up in your home?  I thought about moving out by the kitchen and out of my offi ...

What The Heck? New Service Area For SA5-6?
Jan 26, 2010

What?  Anyone else?  I have to copy my dictionary and expansions.  Cannot call support for this.  Have to do it on your own.  Want it done in a couple of days.  They give you an option to go to a special webinar for dates Januar 20, 21 and 25th? HELLO?????  I JUST GOT THIS EMAIL THIS MORNING AND I DO BELIEVE IT IS THE 26th.  Gosh!  GET ME OUT OF THIS COMPANY!!!  I HAVE HAD IT!!!!  IT SUCKS!!!!  ...

North Area NJA As Usual
Feb 24, 2010

with CCM requesting folks do schedule changes also as usual these days.  I don't know about you, but when told we can "set our own schedule," I took this to believe we create our own schedule and then work it.  If the Q doesn't have enough work available for us to do, then why do they still give us this option to do?  There's nothing more frustrating to me than signing in to work, not having any, and then being ask to work later.  If I wanted to "work late ...