A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

PT has rheumatoid disease mostly in the lungs, there is apical disease, there are no comments on s/l - jb

Posted: Jan 03, 2010

xx

Could you elaborate on the "s/l"?, more context??...nm - Cyndiee

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Sorry. Did not realize it did not post. There are no comments on s/l goin complexes being noted. - jb

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Everything I can think of would not fit the "s/l", could he possibly just be saying...sm - Cyndiee

[ In Reply To ..]
"ongoing complexes noted"? Usually there is fibrobullous disease, blebs, Interstitial lung disease, tuberculosis, but nothing sounds like what you are hearing, the above is all I could think of, sorry, hope there are more posters!
I just found it. Ghon complexes. Thank you so much for trying! - jb
[ In Reply To ..]
xx

s/l - vnolan

[ In Reply To ..]
longshot, but could it be "bronchiectasis" ??

Similar Messages:

The Results Show That There Is No S/l "parametastatic" Disease To The Lungs
Aug 17, 2010

:) ...

S/l Kerley's Disease, Kwerley's Disease??
Dec 09, 2010

It's a dermatological disease.  Patient has chronic ulcers on extremities.  Being treated with clobetasol.  Thanks! ...

Pandiverticular Disease Or Pan Diverticular Disease?
Dec 03, 2014

I have seen it both ways, would like to know definitively.   TIA! ...

Gastroenterology Disease Sounds Like "crowley Disease."
Jul 14, 2011

sounds like Crowley disease. ...

A Disease
Dec 13, 2010

The patient has a normal uterus.  Normal appearing ovaries.  She has S/L  "a grey tube place adentia" Anyone?   Thank you in advance ...

Name Of Disease
Nov 08, 2011

Sounds like "birdno point majer" disease consistent with chronic ischemia.  Help! ...

S/l Output Disease
Jul 03, 2010

In PMH - s/l output disease.  Other history includes hypertension, diabetes, CKD with two renal transplants, CHF, and afib. ...

Important/New Disease
Jul 02, 2010

Cancer of the breath.  Documented Source of Information:  ASR. (P.S.  Catch her...)   ...

Please Help. Alzheimer's Disease Or Alzheimer Disease
Mar 21, 2010

Could someone please help me? According to the AAMT Book of Style, Is it correct to add a plural on the names of diseases or syndromes, like Alzheimer's disease, Crohn's disease, Baker's cyst, or should it simply be written as Alzheimer disease, etc. Thanks so much if someone can help me out. ...

Disease Term
Jul 21, 2010

past medical history is significant for depression, anxiety, hyperlipidemia, history of ovarian cyst, insomnia, s/l gualinbury ...

Paget's Disease Or Paget Disease
Sep 09, 2010

BOS preference, ? Paget's disease or Paget disease ...

Crohn Disease Or Crohn's Disease? NM
Oct 14, 2010

x ...

Gofkahesis Disease ?
Oct 19, 2010

This is an OB/GYN dictation, very thick accent, but that's what it sounds like.  Thanks! ...

S/l Hip Repulcer Disease
Feb 21, 2011

s/l hip replucer disease....  Could this be "hip replacement ulcer disease"? ...

S/l Color's Disease
Apr 17, 2011

It's in the PMH, I don't have any other info:( ...

Gaucher's Disease.
May 12, 2012

The patient has Gaucher's disease and doc is giving lab results for tests that sound like ACE, cheeto and trap. Not finding anything...Thank you for your help. ...

Lung Disease
May 19, 2012

This is an ESL and can't get what he is saying about this patient with COPD and emphysema. Sentence is: The disease has progressed and he now has baseline shortness of breath and easy s/l sub-tic-a-bility. Any ideas would help!   ...

Alzheimer Disease Or Alzheimer's Disease
Apr 14, 2014

which is correct: Alzheimer disease or Alzheimer's disease? Addison's disease or Addison disease. ...

Need Help With Infectious Disease Sounds Like
Oct 16, 2009

This is a 76 yo lady with unknown fungus infestation and lung nodules. This is what the doc says.  ...can be obtained, I could send tissue for s/l RADISOMAL sequencing for fungal organism, which would be a higher yield and give us a specific mold diagnosis. I am at a loss. TIA   ...

Vahn Wolgrens Disease?
Nov 11, 2009

The patient had a hysterctomy for bleedig associated with "Vahn Wolgrens" disease?  Any ideas?  ...

Implantation For Parkinson Disease
Mar 13, 2010

It sounds like Pulse jenarear implantation for a patient with parkinson disease-any ideas?  ...

S/l Mandos Type Disease - Sm
Mar 14, 2010

Her breasts are free of masses except for linear thickening of the skin on the upper aspect of the left breast. Clinically it appears almost like s/l Mandos type disease. ...

Pt With End-stage Renal Disease
Mar 14, 2010

Patient is a 43-year-old man with a history of end-stage renal disease, status post cadaveric renal transplant in ___.  Patient had multiple episodes of increased (sl corrented) and rejection and had been treated with steroids in the past. Thanks!! ...

Fabular Heart Disease?
Sep 08, 2010

the doc states in diagnosis 'fabular heart disease' but i cannot confirm the word 'fabular' but can confirm the word 'Fabry disease' which in context would go along with his past medical history and symptoms. Any suggestions as to how to word this, or is there a word such as 'fabular heart disease' and i have just not been able to confirm it?   ...

Patient Has S/l Shrimens Disease
Oct 27, 2010

The doc even spelled this one out, but I can't find it anywhere.  Maybe Scheuermann's disease? ...

End Stage Renal Disease
Nov 21, 2010

Sentence reads.........his  s/l  "INR and PDQ" were both above 90.  Can find INR but PDQ?  Any suggestions?  Thanks so much for your time.  Finnie ...

Disease Associated With Breast Cancer
Feb 10, 2011

oncology  - patient has ER/PR positive but HER 2/neu breast cancer.  Dr says "no evidence of s/l spitkin or spifkin" disease???  TIA ...

Non-disease-entity AAMT 2nd Pg 97
Mar 26, 2011

On pg 97 of 2nd ed. AAMT it shows non-disease-entity  but on pg 330 it shows non was a prefix that doesn't require a hyphen.  So, shouldn't it be  nondisease-entity ? I find this so confusing.  ...

Sexually Transmitted Disease
Apr 28, 2011

No history of sexually transmitted s/l "onisis" ?? ...

Urgent. Bashop's Disease??
Jun 08, 2011

Radiology Trans. Pt with back pain. Doctor says "Post-operative changes from previous spinal fusion are seen at L4-L5. There is confluent osteophytosis of the posterior elements, consistent with s/l BASHOP'S disease. Googled Bishop's dz and Behcet's dz. I can't find Bashop anywhere. HELP!! I'm in the middle of dictation now. Thanks!! ...