A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l D-TOR for thyroid replacement given at 60 mg 3 grains - cannot find this ANYWHERE..help plz!! Thx!! nm

Posted: Mar 19, 2010

x

medications - check this website

[ In Reply To ..]
http://www.healthsquare.com/newrx/the1440.htm

Not sure about the 60 mg 3 grains, but might find it on the above website

Similar Messages:

The Patient Used To Be On S/l Euthyroid 2 Grains. I Can't Find This But It Sounds Familiar. ~
Nov 01, 2009

xx ...

Thyroid
Oct 28, 2010

Under Past Medical History s/l secy thyroid syndrome Can't find a reference.  Help if you can. Thanks! ...

Thyroid Eye Signs? Nm
Oct 21, 2009

nm ...

Thyroid .... Carcinoma
Dec 19, 2009

I've got a muffle-mouth doctor who has the following sentence. Any help? Thanks much. She had undergone a total thyroidectomy for (fleet) to a carcinoma. ...

Thyroid Curitis?
Feb 01, 2010

There there such a medical term as "thyroid curitis'? and if so, is that two separate words or one word or hypenated? ...

Thyroid Nodule
Jul 27, 2010

......thyroid nodule positive for erthal cells but noncancerous can anyone help with  type of cell? ...

Thyroid Lobectomy
Aug 15, 2010

Doctor says the recurrent laryngeal nerve was restimulated showing good function of the nerve and s/l "aryxta." ...

Thyroid? Maschesteses?
Aug 24, 2010

Hi :) Transcribing something that sounds like... THYROID:  There was no tenderness, and (maschesteses???) are symmetrical without mass or lymphadenoapthy. Any ideas?  :) ...

Nitro Thyroid?
Sep 06, 2010

The doctor is listing meds.  She does not say the woman has a history of thyroid problems.  She does have a history of angina, however.   She says the woman's medications include:  Nitro thyroid?  Is this a drug?  I can't find it anywhere.   Thanks in advance. ...

Thyroid Surgery
Jun 15, 2011

S/L skiba gland? ...

Thyroid... Please See Message
Mar 03, 2011

Pathologically, there are s/l carlets in sonography for what we see.    TIA ...

Thyroid/parathyroid Term
Nov 09, 2011

The differentiation into a cancer depends upon invasion and s/l high mo-TYE-ack activity which are both absent.   I don't know if it is one word or two.  Thanks for any suggestions.   ...

Thyroid Dimensions S/l Maximum Dimension
Jan 05, 2011

"...measuring 7 mm in s/l maximum dimension." ...

Knee Replacement - Sm
Oct 16, 2009

Everytime he does an exam for someone after a knee replacement he says: "Range of motion is stable. (?) is intact.  The calf is supple and nontender." It sounds like (caution???).  I am sure that is not it, but that is the closest s/l. Thanks in advance if you have any ideas.  ...

S/l Polyne Replacement
Mar 24, 2010

The patient is not quite 3 months postoperative revision of the S/L polyne replacement on his right knee.   tia. that is the only sentence to give the s/l. There is no other information I can give throughout the dictation to help. sorry. ...

Ortho/Hip Replacement
Jun 17, 2011

Revision hip replacement.  Doc states pt has a s/l Salzer medical center pulse natural hip...?  Any clues?  ...

Hip Replacement Question
Jul 07, 2011

We decided that the "plus 8" hip ball would be appropriate.  Would that be transcribed +8 or plus 8 hip ball?  ...

Replacement Keyboard
Dec 03, 2011

Is it just me, or is the keyboard that came with the Dell computer the worst keyboard ever?  I can hardly type with it.  The keys are hardly elevated at all, my hands keep sliding to other keys.  After today, I am going to buy another keyboard. ...

PC2 Knee Replacement?
Jul 09, 2014

Doctors dictates what sounds like patient had a "unicondylar or a PC2 knee replacement."  Is PC2 correct?  Can't find any documentation of this.  Thanks!  ...

Knee Replacement
Nov 25, 2014

struggling with a clinic note regarding knee replacement. Knees are postive ---- in both, right is particularly bad. It is extremely loose.   missing word sounds like it starts with a 'd'.   ...

Hormone Replacement Therapy
Jan 08, 2010

I cannot quite get the name of this combination.  It sounds like estradial Megoxy? progesterone estese ? Can someone help?  ...

Is There S/l Ultrex Liner For A Hip Replacement?
Feb 04, 2010

s ...

Ankle Replacement Surgery
Nov 12, 2010

Has anyone heard of what s/l a DADUM being used in a STAR ankle surgery?  I've researched as many spellings as my imagination can think of and still cannot find anything on Google. Thanks! ...

Knee Replacement Surgery????
Jan 10, 2011

I am wondering would it make sense to say "She had some tenderness with palpation "near the border" of the patella.  Or would it be better to type "She had some tenderness with palpation of the knee "above" the patella." I am not sure what I am hearing. Thanks. ...

Haze?? Hip Replacement Surgery
Jan 30, 2012

"*Haze* were exited out through separate puncture wounds inferior and lateral to the incision." I don't think the sound-alike is really "haze." It just sounds that way. The sentence "Two large Hemovac drains were placed at the depth of the joint." was dictated before the sentence above. I thought maybe "haze" could be "drains", but I'm not sure. Thanks for any help! ...

Urology Op - Stent Replacement
Jun 26, 2015

Need help on urology op report.  Both blanks below sound like "crawl".  Does this fit? Thanks......  A 0.03 guidewire was passed up the stent and allowed to _____ on the upper pole. The guidewire was again replaced and a 7-French x 24 double J was placed over the guidewire and allowed to _____ on the renal pelvix and bladder.      ...

PSE Poly. Total Knee Replacement. Does
Mar 29, 2011

what the correct expanded form of this would be?  It is a TKR.  I think PS might be posterior stabilized, but I am stumped with the rest.  Check on Google, went to Biomet Vanguard site.  No help.  TIA ...

ORIF Of A Left Hip Replacement Using S/l Scent-sis DHS
Dec 06, 2011

x ...

Total Hip Replacement With A Positive ?? Sign
Mar 29, 2012

Patient underwent a right total hip replacement and in the PE he had positive what s/l "stenshil" sign???? Any ideas???? ...

Need Help With Aortic Root Replacement Surgery!
Apr 05, 2014

During the surgery, the Dr. says the following: "He is being brought to surgery today for aortic root replacement as a (s/l ben tall?)."     I cannot get this one! Any fast help is appreciated! ...