A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

hormone replacement therapy - Mary

Posted: Jan 08, 2010

I cannot quite get the name of this combination.  It sounds like estradial Megoxy? progesterone estese ? Can someone help? 

estradiol/medroxyprogesterone acetate? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

estradiol/medroxyprogesterone acetate - elaine

[ In Reply To ..]
how does that sound?

therapy help - mt

[ In Reply To ..]
the 2 part is progesterone assay....first part is estradiol with an iol at the end, not sure of the other part. Hope that helps some.

Similar Messages:

Renal Replacement Therapy With S/l "CVVH"
Feb 07, 2013

acute kidney injury requiring renal replacement therapy initially with "CVVH" and then intermittent hemodialysis. Thank you!! ...

Follicle ________ Hormone Level
Nov 10, 2009

Just doing laboratory studies, this doc, or FNP is notorious for pronouncing things wrong, or adding in extra letters and NEVER correcting herself like she doesn't want anyone to know she said it wrong...  anyways it sounds something like Follicle "knifing" or "nifine" hormone normal. then goes on to say "estradiol low, progesterone normal, etc. etc. if anyone has any idea, thanks! ...

Parathyroidectomy - S/l Set  Ntraoperative Parathyroid Hormone Assays At This Time
Aug 06, 2010

We  s/l set  ntraoperative parathyroid hormone assays at this time   ...

Dr. Is Saying Pegus Arginase Therapy...cannot Find...could It Be Pegasys/arginase Therapy?? See Mor
Apr 01, 2010

History of hyperglycemia associated with steroid and pegus arginase therapy in the past. ...

HAART Therapy Vs ART Therapy
Sep 08, 2013

What is the difference?  ...

Parathyroidectomy - S/l "set Intraoperative" Parathyroid Hormone Assays At This Time
Dec 28, 2009

We s/l "set intraoperative" parathyroid hormone assays at this time.  Is "set" correct? ...

Had QA Correct Me On Speech Therapy To Speech Therapy
Jun 03, 2013

The phrase is She will be evaluated by PT, OT and speech therapy, corrected to She will be evaluated by PT, OT and Speech Therapy.  I thought it was only capitalized in when followed by a proper name like Montana Central Hospital Speech Therapy.    Thanks.  ...

Knee Replacement - Sm
Oct 16, 2009

Everytime he does an exam for someone after a knee replacement he says: "Range of motion is stable. (?) is intact.  The calf is supple and nontender." It sounds like (caution???).  I am sure that is not it, but that is the closest s/l. Thanks in advance if you have any ideas.  ...

S/l Polyne Replacement
Mar 24, 2010

The patient is not quite 3 months postoperative revision of the S/L polyne replacement on his right knee.   tia. that is the only sentence to give the s/l. There is no other information I can give throughout the dictation to help. sorry. ...

Ortho/Hip Replacement
Jun 17, 2011

Revision hip replacement.  Doc states pt has a s/l Salzer medical center pulse natural hip...?  Any clues?  ...

Hip Replacement Question
Jul 07, 2011

We decided that the "plus 8" hip ball would be appropriate.  Would that be transcribed +8 or plus 8 hip ball?  ...

Replacement Keyboard
Dec 03, 2011

Is it just me, or is the keyboard that came with the Dell computer the worst keyboard ever?  I can hardly type with it.  The keys are hardly elevated at all, my hands keep sliding to other keys.  After today, I am going to buy another keyboard. ...

PC2 Knee Replacement?
Jul 09, 2014

Doctors dictates what sounds like patient had a "unicondylar or a PC2 knee replacement."  Is PC2 correct?  Can't find any documentation of this.  Thanks!  ...

Knee Replacement
Nov 25, 2014

struggling with a clinic note regarding knee replacement. Knees are postive ---- in both, right is particularly bad. It is extremely loose.   missing word sounds like it starts with a 'd'.   ...

Is There S/l Ultrex Liner For A Hip Replacement?
Feb 04, 2010

s ...

S/l D-TOR For Thyroid Replacement Given At 60 Mg 3 Grains
Mar 19, 2010

x ...

Ankle Replacement Surgery
Nov 12, 2010

Has anyone heard of what s/l a DADUM being used in a STAR ankle surgery?  I've researched as many spellings as my imagination can think of and still cannot find anything on Google. Thanks! ...

Knee Replacement Surgery????
Jan 10, 2011

I am wondering would it make sense to say "She had some tenderness with palpation "near the border" of the patella.  Or would it be better to type "She had some tenderness with palpation of the knee "above" the patella." I am not sure what I am hearing. Thanks. ...

Haze?? Hip Replacement Surgery
Jan 30, 2012

"*Haze* were exited out through separate puncture wounds inferior and lateral to the incision." I don't think the sound-alike is really "haze." It just sounds that way. The sentence "Two large Hemovac drains were placed at the depth of the joint." was dictated before the sentence above. I thought maybe "haze" could be "drains", but I'm not sure. Thanks for any help! ...

Urology Op - Stent Replacement
Jun 26, 2015

Need help on urology op report.  Both blanks below sound like "crawl".  Does this fit? Thanks......  A 0.03 guidewire was passed up the stent and allowed to _____ on the upper pole. The guidewire was again replaced and a 7-French x 24 double J was placed over the guidewire and allowed to _____ on the renal pelvix and bladder.      ...

"C-LOCK" Therapy. Is This "coacogenic" Therapy? (SM)
Feb 04, 2013

This is on an ano-rectal cancer patient: He had "C-LOCK" therapy. Is this short for coacogenic? Thx. ...

PSE Poly. Total Knee Replacement. Does
Mar 29, 2011

what the correct expanded form of this would be?  It is a TKR.  I think PS might be posterior stabilized, but I am stumped with the rest.  Check on Google, went to Biomet Vanguard site.  No help.  TIA ...

ORIF Of A Left Hip Replacement Using S/l Scent-sis DHS
Dec 06, 2011

x ...

Total Hip Replacement With A Positive ?? Sign
Mar 29, 2012

Patient underwent a right total hip replacement and in the PE he had positive what s/l "stenshil" sign???? Any ideas???? ...

Need Help With Aortic Root Replacement Surgery!
Apr 05, 2014

During the surgery, the Dr. says the following: "He is being brought to surgery today for aortic root replacement as a (s/l ben tall?)."     I cannot get this one! Any fast help is appreciated! ...

LeMole Retractor, Mitral Valve Replacement?
Nov 17, 2009

LeMole retractor, mitral valve replacement? ...

Valve Replacement -- S/l Jouway, Gelwave Graft
May 29, 2010

aortic valve replacement -- sounds like 10 mm "Jaway, Gelwave, Jouway" graft was anastamosed with a running 5-0 Prolene.  Stuck!!!   ...

Patient Had Failure Of The Left Knee Replacement.
Feb 13, 2011

On 01/07/11, the knee was removed, resection of heterotopic bone, **excision of prior surgical scar** and insertion of an antibiotic spacer block was performed.  Questioning excision of prior surgical scar.  Does this make sense?  Thanks  :) ...

Left Hip Replacement - Placing A Tibial Strut With
Jun 07, 2011

I have always typed as Dall-Miles but this ortho doc spells this out.  Maybe doing it incorrectly all along?  ...

Therapy
Jul 11, 2013

MD states:  In physical therapy and s/l "kinetial" therapy.  I know kinetic therapy is a term, but kinetial? ...