A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Help needed report card grade for ADHD ...sm - Eva

Posted: May 08, 2012

I can't figure this out - ? regarding grading in elementary school. 

Patient has ADHD and had three s/l "N" on his report card and the rest were acceptable grades. 

Thanks for help!

probably a little kid, so no As, Bs, Cs... - schmeep

[ In Reply To ..]
N = Not satisfactory
S = Satisfactory
O = Outstanding

Thank you. - Eva

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't have any little ones in school, and when I was in school it was A through F.
Thanks!

N - needs improvement? - countrywestMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Depends on the grading system and age.

Thanks! :-) - Eva

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Grade 2 / Grade II Sprain Of The Ankle (also, Is Grade Capped) ?? Nm Thx
Mar 04, 2011

x ...

Got It! Immediate Help Needed For STAT Report
Apr 27, 2011

Doctor left out an L.  Gill's laminectomy http://www.ispub.com/ostia/index.php?xmlFilePath=journals/ijss/vol2n2/lumbar.xml   Upon further review, it sounds like he is saying "consistent with a GILS or JILS procedure" (and then he spells it Gils or Jils).  GILS or JILS procedure.  Can someone confirm if this is correct?   This physician has a very thick Spanish accent and is so very hard to understand.  He spells out G O G L I S (or X) procedure.  An ...

H&P Neurology Report, Lots Of Help Needed
Aug 06, 2010

I have been on this report for 2 days now. I have managed to figure most of it out but I am really lost on one paragraph. After she dictates all the information under Physical Examination she goes into another paragraph describing more of the patient's symptoms. Is there supposed to be heading before that paragraph? Also, below is a few sentences from that paragraph that I just cant make out. Any help would be great. Thanks again. Tone is normal no clog whealing. Degenerative reflexes ar ...

PET Scan Imaging Report Terminology Help Needed!
Jul 17, 2010

I am going to paste the paragraph two words are located in that I'm having trouble with.  I am hoping that someone who is familiar with radiology terminology can help me out on this.  It sounds to me like the physician is saying:  subcurrent and precurrent.  I've gone to every source I can think of, but no luck in confirming that this makes any sense. Here's the paragraph: IMAGING EVALUATION:  PET CT scan done [___] reveals hypermetabolic adenopathy in ...

Disk Or Disc - Also....grade 2 Or Grade II
May 04, 2012

Two questions that I need clarification on please.  (1)  Is it disc or disk and also (2) is it grade 2 or grade II? Thanks.   ...

Grade 1 Or Grade I Diastolic Dysfunction
Jul 31, 2013

grade 1 or grade I diastolic dysfunction????? ...

This Job Is Boring..and I Have ADHD
Mar 20, 2012

Before ASR I was able to listen to music and it worked very well.. Lately I am off in about 9000 different directions at one time..any ideas? ...

ADHD Med S/l Robatrin
Jun 10, 2013

Typing for a PSYCH account. ADHD med s/l Robatrin. Please help! Thank you! ...

Low-grade Lymphoma Or Low Grade?
Jan 25, 2010

this is driving me nuts! ...

11th Grade Or Grade?
Feb 24, 2010

She had finished the 11th grade. ...

Drug S/l Di-vo-nase - Pt With Hx Of Asthma, ADHD, Epilepsy And
Aug 24, 2011

x ...

ADHD - Possible Medication Side Effect Causing Eating Problems?
Oct 06, 2010

I realize some of the ADHD medications can cause weight loss but have never heard of this and not sure - although it's very clear - can someone help? Patient is a 6-year-old white male currently taking Concerta 27 mg daily, methylphenidate 5 mg in the afternoon.  Taking the weekends off for s/l some pensatory eating. Thanks!   ...

Hemorrhoid With "grade 4" Or "grade IV" Prolapse.
Oct 17, 2011

:) ...

Grade 4-5/6
Dec 11, 2009

is it grade 4-5/6 or grade 4 to 5 over 6?? ...

When To Use Grade II Or Grade 2
Sep 16, 2010

Can someone explain to me (or point me in the right direction of where to look) how do I know when to use IV versus 4.  I'm doing searches but confused as both are coming up.  Example - grade II (or 2) patellofemoral chondrosis, grade 4 (or IV) osteochondral defect.  My report is not looking uniform and unsure which to use anymore or where to look to make sure I'm correct. Thank you for any help. ...

Grade 1 Or Grade I
May 06, 2011

Which is correct? Grade 1 or Grade I (as in spondylosis, for example)? ...

S/l Tobacco Grade
Oct 19, 2009

Denies tobacco s/l grade. any ideas? ...

Help Please! Is It Grade 1 Or I MCL Sprain?
Jan 20, 2010

Thanks in advance! ...

FIGO Grade?
Mar 29, 2010

All of my searching brings up only FIGO staging, never grading.  I even checked the FIGO web site.  So, when a doctor dictates it as grade, should it be automatically changed to stage?  TIA ...

High Grade...
Apr 18, 2010

I'm having a TIA, I think.  This sentence is "....68-year-old woman with a high-grade leiomyosarcoma..."  Should there be a hyphen in "high grade" or not?  I've totally thought about this too much and I can't remember when you do and don't use the hyphen.  Please help!! Thanks! ...

Stage Or Grade
May 18, 2010

Anyone have a secret way of remembering when to use roman numerals or numbers for stage and grade?  ...

LA Grade A Esophagitis
Jan 04, 2011

Is there such a thing as 'LA Grade A esophagitis'?  Thanks! ...

Grade 1 Or I, Stage 1 Or I - Please Help
Apr 28, 2011

how to write grades and stages:  grade 1 or I, stage 1 or I - please help ...

Spondylolisthesis - Grade 2 Or II?
Jul 19, 2011

I can never remember this one. ...

Low- To Moderate-grade?
Aug 26, 2011

Hi, I have a question that is driving me bonkers trying to figure out. I transcribe radiology, and the following phrase is used frequently: "..... mild to moderate grade...." by one particular doctor. Does anyone have any ideas about the proper way this phrase should be transcribed? For example, mild- to moderate-grade; mild to moderate grade; mild-to-moderate-grade? Thank you for any help! ...

Grade 1 Or I For Femur Changes
Aug 01, 2013

Is it Arabic or Roman numerals? ...

*** Grade I Spondylolisthesis
Jun 20, 2015

Hi, Please help with a word which sounds like..... myeding/moding/molding.... The sentence is as follows: The patient also has a ______ grade I spondylolisthesis at the L4-L5 level.   Thnx in advance, Laura H.   ...

How Is One To Make Line Count When You Get Report After Report Sm
Mar 05, 2014

that is less than 30 lines; dictator who repeats every sentence with 1 subtle change; DEAD AIR, etc.  It is stressful enough that I'm losing money today but to be stressed out about line count and being perfect...I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!! ...

T1N0 I Negative M0 Grade 2 - How Would You Put This?
Feb 22, 2010

Should I put it like T1N0M0 I-negative grade 2? Thank you. ...

Nephrotic Grade Proteinuria?
Sep 13, 2010

"s/ nephrotic grade proteinura - no biopsy, concerned about risk.  Treating for diabetic and hypertension-related renal diseases versus autoimmune."  I can't find anything in my dictionaries or online that has at least both nephrotic and proteinuria.  The 'grade' part of it could be just about anything...it doesn't necessarily have to be 'grade'. ...