A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

drug s/l di-vo-nase - Pt with hx of asthma, ADHD, epilepsy and - bipolar nm thanks

Posted: Aug 24, 2011

x

Found it - Vyvanse - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Epilepsy Drug. ESL. We Can Try S/l AP Tune (no Dose, But Says Something Like A 1-time Usage) Nm
Aug 11, 2014

Another clue, populated by VR as Pap June ...

Drug S/l Se-quel. Pt W/hx Of DM, Asthma, Depression
Jul 18, 2010

x ...

Drug S/l Bis-trol-ik. Pt Has PMH Of Heart Attack, HTN, Asthma, Kidney
Aug 22, 2010

x ...

S/l Speecherist Epilepsy
Feb 25, 2010

continues with at least a seizure today which, by her history, is largely just speecherist. ...

This Job Is Boring..and I Have ADHD
Mar 20, 2012

Before ASR I was able to listen to music and it worked very well.. Lately I am off in about 9000 different directions at one time..any ideas? ...

ADHD Med S/l Robatrin
Jun 10, 2013

Typing for a PSYCH account. ADHD med s/l Robatrin. Please help! Thank you! ...

Help Needed Report Card Grade For ADHD ...sm
May 08, 2012

I can't figure this out - ? regarding grading in elementary school.  Patient has ADHD and had three s/l "N" on his report card and the rest were acceptable grades.  Thanks for help!     ...

ADHD - Possible Medication Side Effect Causing Eating Problems?
Oct 06, 2010

I realize some of the ADHD medications can cause weight loss but have never heard of this and not sure - although it's very clear - can someone help? Patient is a 6-year-old white male currently taking Concerta 27 mg daily, methylphenidate 5 mg in the afternoon.  Taking the weekends off for s/l some pensatory eating. Thanks!   ...

Asthma
Aug 15, 2011

sounds like "trifoot" asthma and intermittent dyspnea.  ...

Asthma/COPD Med
Aug 03, 2010

The patient has asthma/COPD and in the medication list, she is said to be on (s/l enveerdiscus) 1 inhalation daily.  I cannot figure this one out. ...

Asthma Medication
Apr 18, 2011

s/l de-LAIRA ... the dosage is 20/5, two sprays twice a day. "This is a combination of an inhaled steroid and a long-acting bronchodilator"   Thank you. ...

Med S/l Spring Tak. All That Is Given For PMH Is Asthma.
May 18, 2011

x ...

S/l Lopidex 30 Mg Daily. Pt Has A Hx Of GERD, HTN And Asthma.
Jan 26, 2010

x ...

S/l Benalyn Two Puffs PRN - Patient Has A History Of Asthma.
Oct 26, 2009

nm ...

S/l Duo-tec. Pt Has A History Of Asthma, DM, Heart Disease, Polio, GERD.
Mar 03, 2010

x ...

Anyone Heard Of A Drug That S/L *Absion Or Apsion*? It Is In The Drug List...
Mar 01, 2010

nm ...

S/l "Sim-backs" Medications For Asthma....
Nov 02, 2011

xx ...

Asthma And "samtristriad" ?
May 12, 2012

Sounds fairly clear - thanks for any help! ...

Drug S/l Ah Pos
Oct 14, 2009

I am looking for a drug that s/l ah pos.  I found APO, but that is usually for Parkinson's which the pt does not have.  He does have CAD, CHF, t2 diabetes, hypothyroidism, hypercholesterolemia, PVD, MI, pneumonia.  Any ideas?  ...

Drug Name Help?
Nov 06, 2009

Three drug names...   She takes medication including Naprosyn and butalapap without any codeine. She was taking Aleve over the counter as needed and using her Leoprime loosely. The last one is just listen in medications taken,.. Utotalac ... he says it like U-total-lac. ...

Drug Help Please!
Jan 05, 2010

In the ER, patient with asthma had s/l "serol," albuterol, Atrovent nebulized treatments. TIA!! ...

Drug Help Please . . .
Jan 07, 2010

Sounds like "Hyoxymin"  I cannot find a thing.  Any clues? ...

Drug Help
Feb 20, 2010

S/l "soderal"  14 mg before dialysis.  I checked sotalol and thats not it.  Any ideas?? ...

Drug Help - Please Sm
Apr 12, 2010

s/l Cindamin capsules 30's 100 mg one daily.  Patient has a history of DM, vulvular cancer, heart disease, chronic headaches, glaucoma, blindness, chronic bronchitis, heart murmur, history of heart attack, hepatitis and anemia.  My first thought is cinnamon.   ...

Drug Help - S/l Or-an-kis
Apr 19, 2010

Patient has past medical history of allergies, tinnitus, Frey's syndrome, hypothyroidism, mitral valve prolapse, SVT, Raynaud's, scoliosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia and chronic low back pain.  Thanks for any help. ...

Name Of Drug
May 17, 2010

Anyone familiar with what s/l Hymox, Hiamox, Himox, etc. etc.  I thought the doc was dictating an antibiotic - then later s/l he said to use it p.r.n.- so not clear.  At any rate, the sound of it was clear as I put above.  Any help much appreciated. ...

Need Help With A Drug Name.
Jun 27, 2010

I have looked for this drug all over the place online and I can't find anything that even comes close to it.  This patient was admitted to the ICU for hyperkalemia and was put on an insulin-glucose infusion as well as Lasix to bring his potassium down.  Then the doctor adds that he was also placed on s/l "kxlyte" to further help control it.  He says that word twice and it sounds the same both times.  Does anyone have any ideas? ...

Drug Name Help.
Aug 03, 2010

I'm stuck on a medication for a patient that has Raynaud's, polymyalgia rheumatica, osteoarthritis, cataracts, and anxiety.  It sounds like the doctor is saying "Circulair" or "Circular" 50 mg daily.  The patient is also on prednisone, Imitrex, and Ambien.  Does anyone have any ideas?  It doesn't sound like Singulair. ...

Drug S/l Cor-pan-o-lol 10 Mg. Does Not Say What It's Used For.
Aug 16, 2010

x ...

Drug Name Help/ty, But Not It
Aug 21, 2010

Avapro good answer but I don't think that is it. It s/l "SR" or effor. I am beginning to think there is an error skip or something. I am going to have to leave it blank. ...