A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Doctor is stating - Cloverport

Posted: May 23, 2011

"dermaclens" or "dermaclenz" ????  I can find a Derma-Clens when I google but it is used by vets.  Any suggestions?  TIA. 

Dermaklenz - backwoods typist

[ In Reply To ..]
Its actually Dermaklenz. See enclosed link.

http://www.woundsource.com/product/dermaklenz

Thank you - cloverport

[ In Reply To ..]
thank you, thank you! It is going in my Instant Text right now. I really appreciate this :-)

Similar Messages:

Mumbling ER Doctor. Stating Allergy To S/L Sarandian. Sm
Apr 09, 2010

I'm not finding anything resembling this, even after listening multiple times, slowing down, speeding up. Any ideas?  Thanks. ...

Why Are They Job Posting Stating Up To 12 Cpl
Apr 18, 2015

I just saw a job ad for Nuance stating "You can earn up to .12788 cents per line."   Really?!  Not on the Bayscribe/Integra platforms!!!!   They knocked us down to .105 as the MOST we can make.  Is this part of their making it fair across the platforms BS?  I'm pissed.  When they switch us to a Nuance platform, will our pay go up to that?!  Grr ...

Got An E-mail Stating I Could Test Up To MME
Mar 21, 2013

I believe it is just another way to cut my pay further. ...

Mitchem Consulting Posting An Ad Stating That It Is
Feb 06, 2012

an IC position for a whole whopping 6 cpl.  Oh gonna grab that one...NOT! ...

Oh Goodie, I Got An Email Stating I Have A Mentor For ASR.
Apr 11, 2012

ie, the shadow mentoring. They say their methods have been effective in increasing ASR production. We will see... The one good thing is they will get to see exactly how much I have to correct their ASR! It might be more educational for them than me. :) I use all the short cuts provided, but I do listen to every single word. ...

Article Stating To Keep Medical Transcription In
Dec 29, 2012

http://www.ahdpg.com/blog/a-call-out-to-u-s-hospitals-to-help-put-americans-back-to-work/ ...

Stating Solid Shifts For IC Boldly In The Ad. Seriously?
May 25, 2013

Saw 2 ads posted here alone this week, perhaps there were more. Is it me or is this blantant disregard for IRS rules for IC. These ads state specific shifts and state for IC. Aren't these chancy moves on the part of the MTSO to actually put it in print publicly? Can't they get in trouble just for that? I am wondering if things have changed in rules for IC by the IRS or if I am losing my mind. Just touching base here for a reality check.  PS: I am not saying it isn't a 24/7 b ...

To QA: I Got A Comment Back Stating To Place The QA Marker
Jan 04, 2010

I always thought I had been doing that, but I got this message more than once, so I'd like to see if any QA here can clarify this.  CCM has no idea what she means ????  I always understood to place the QA marker right where I hear the blank and that is what I thought I was doing.  Any suggestions or comments as to what could be happening?  I don't want to make the QA's job any more difficult than it already is.....  TIA..... ...

New E-mail Today From Payroll Stating New PTO Rate
Jul 23, 2010

Did anybody get an e-mail like this today?  Just about 4 PM when I was starting my shift, I got a letter from payroll saying I would now be getting $7.50 an hour when I take PTO, when before I was told by payroll, it would be $9.50 an hour. This is the rate you have when you take a module or are in an MT conference. Anyways, ever since I started with Spheris, I got $9.50 an hour and have continued at this pay even after Medquist took over.  They said it is based on production since De ...

Got E Mail From My CCM Stating That Someone Called Trying To Get Access To MT's Computer
Jan 25, 2013

Very strange. Why would anyone want access to our work computer and how would they get our phone number and know we work for Mmodal.  Every day it gets stranger and stranger ...

Is It Legal To Ask A Person To Sign An Agreement Stating They Sm
Apr 04, 2013

will not comment about a company, including their payroll practices, here or on any social media? I know why the stipulation is there, since the company has not paid on time EVER and they were trashed here because of it, but if someone comes on the board and asks about the company, I would feel it within my rights to warn that person that if you need a reliable pay day, this is not the place. I have until Saturday to decide if I sign this document. I'm thinking about walking away anyway. ...

In The Mail Today I Got A Letter Stating I Was Eligible For A Pell Grant.
Apr 21, 2010

I had to look up what it was because I had never heard of it.  Turns out they are given to poor folks.   I don't know what made them send it to me but it does have my name on it so I know it is for me.   They must know I work at Transcend.  It is only good for vocational training, cannot be for more than one year and must focus on skills necessary for securing entry level employment.  I don't know what direction to go in from here.  I ...

I Woke Up This Morning To An Email Stating I Lost My Job Due To Lack Of Work
Jan 24, 2012

Don't know what to think, she said due to the mandatory EMR they have lost many of their accounts with no notice so they have to go to a skeleton crew and I'm out.  Don't even know if I will get the last three paychecks she owes me either.  Does anybody know of any companies that are hiring? ...

Overheard A Doctor Telling Another Doctor...
Oct 15, 2010

20 years ago when the DRG's hit the hospitals, one  was complaing to the other... "they treat doctors like a bunch of old dogs now".  Well, that's how  MTs are being treated now.  Why on God's green earth do the MT services require all MT's to work at least one weekend day every week (Friday's and Monday's  don't count). Every ad I see on the Job Seeker board requires weekends.  Are they sadistic or something.  Why do we put u ...

If The Doctor Says MTP Sm
Nov 10, 2009

The patient presents today for followup on her right first MTP. should it be... metatarsophalangeal and the word joint after it or can it just be metarsophalangeal? tia. ...

Do You Ever Wonder How A Doctor (ESL Or Non-ESL) Would
Feb 20, 2010

react if we went in their offices and talked so fast that they couldn't understand what we said, if we ate during our visit, or yawned and continued talking?  I'm just going to wager a guess that they wouldn't appreciate it very much.  Sometimes, I think it would be fun to try just to see their reactions.  There are some that I transcribe that if I ever got the chance to do that I would.  Have an ESL right now that's talking way too fast.  Do they not ...

Anyone Else Have A Doctor Who ........ (sm)
Aug 05, 2010

Rambles on, makes no sense throughout the dictation at all, does not make complete sentences, dictates on a patient in the WRONG chart constantly, follows no format, which is required by YOU, cuts himself off but yet when you can understand him, he has a "bright" moment and makes sense is an absolute joy to transcribe????  Oh, and did I mention that he only dictates every third day even though he sees patients on a daily basis???? Mini-vent over, back to the confusion ... TIA ...

New Doctor
Nov 06, 2010

It sounds like he says Plantar response is flexor bilaterally in his physical exam portion but he says it so fast I'm not sure I have it right.  ...

Gee, Doctor
Jul 08, 2014

to dictate, as long as you are already in your car & eating a box of Cracker Jack.  ...

How Can You Be A Doctor And
Aug 16, 2014

I mean, seriously. What are they teaching these ESL docs now?? <--me, rolling eyes ...

Really Doctor
Jan 27, 2015

Document 1836 long.  Doctor walked away from phone at 153 and I had to listen to a bunch of garbage.  thank you so much for being an incosiderate boob.  ...

Well Thank You Doctor...
Mar 10, 2015

Apologies from a physician who is stumbling over his words while valiantly making an effort to dictate clearly.  Wish we had more docs like this. ...

Yes, Doctor
May 10, 2015

while you take a long personal call.  After all, I'm just a computer. ...

Really Doctor?
Jun 03, 2015

doesn't actually pause the recording.  And saying "Unpause" doesn't make it start again.  This isn't even the same doctor that calls me "computer."  "Computer go back to the HPI and..."  Beam me up!! ...

What About A Doctor's Responsibility?
Oct 20, 2009

I got in trouble today because I put a wrong patient.  The doctor dictated a billing number, name, and MRN.  The MRN was had a different patient, but the billing number and the patient name matched the ADT screen.  Not to mention the fact that he kept using "she" in the dictation and the MRN number matched a "he".  So logically one would just think he had the wrong MRN and I didn't want another QA submission so I sent it through with the correct billing number, name, and ...

Doctor's Address
Oct 31, 2009

I need the address for Dr. Jill Rue, family doc in Kentucky or southern indiana. thx ...

Having So Much Trouble With This Doctor......
Jan 18, 2010

No. 2 of his impression is: Acute pancreatitis with probable cysts.  Rule out pseudocyesis or superimposed candidiasis.  The fullness of the cul-de-sac may be secondary to ascites (s/l lofadet) gynecology problem.  HELP!!!!!!!! ...

Doctor-diagnosed Or Doctor Diagnosed?
Jan 27, 2010

Psychiatric Consultation under Review of past medical records... There's a list of 8 paragraphs that begin with "Doctor diagnosed... " and then a list of conditions that the patient had/has follows each. Would Doctor-diagnosed be hypenated in this case?  Thanks!   ...

The Transcription Doctor
Feb 28, 2010

Unbelievable.  They just sent a ton of attachments.  No inservice on the "particulars" when you're filling out the demographic screen, just a TON of instructions without answering any questions.  You watch the video on escription, download it, and then you're suppose to be good to go.  Forget it. ...

Doctor's Appointments
Mar 21, 2010

Can anyone tell me what the policy is for taking time off for a medical appointment.  I have worked here for over 5 years but never done it.  I am a regular part timer who just switched over from flexible part time so I have no PTO accrued to use for the hours I need off and really just want to take it w/o pay.  Just curious what others on this forum have done... ...