A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Having so much trouble with this doctor...... - paddidy

Posted: Jan 18, 2010

No. 2 of his impression is: Acute pancreatitis with probable cysts.  Rule out pseudocyesis or superimposed candidiasis.  The fullness of the cul-de-sac may be secondary to ascites (s/l lofadet) gynecology problem.  HELP!!!!!!!!

"following" (caused by) gynecologic problem..nm - ??

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Overheard A Doctor Telling Another Doctor...
Oct 15, 2010

20 years ago when the DRG's hit the hospitals, one  was complaing to the other... "they treat doctors like a bunch of old dogs now".  Well, that's how  MTs are being treated now.  Why on God's green earth do the MT services require all MT's to work at least one weekend day every week (Friday's and Monday's  don't count). Every ad I see on the Job Seeker board requires weekends.  Are they sadistic or something.  Why do we put u ...

Anyone Else Having Trouble With
Feb 15, 2010

I can't even get it to open.  ...

DS Trouble
Feb 22, 2010

My laptop crashed today and is now in the shop.  I am trying to use our home desktop but can't get the files to completely download.  I called customer service, but since I am using our home computer, they won't help, only told me to make sure that any firewalls are turned off before installing DS.  Has anyone had this trouble before that can help?  I have uninstalled DS and reinstalled it several times, restarted the computer, turned off any firewalls I can find, t ...

Anyone Else Having Trouble With DQS?
Apr 19, 2010

All of the sudden, it is hung on the download screen.  The box popped up saying "downloading job #xxxxxxxx.  Getting job details." And then the log out button is below that. It has been like that for 10 minutes.  I logged out and logged back in.  The same job came back as a reserved job, and it is hung again, doing the same thing. I checked DEP now, but the light is green.  Just wondering if anyone else is having issues.  Guess I'll have to contact suppo ...

Is Anybody Having Trouble With Using
Jun 23, 2010

Explorer 8 on Medquist computer? They sent me a new computer because the fan went out in the old one and the new one had Explorer 8 on it. Now anything internet-based such as DocQmanage (client profiles, etc.) the text has letters that are different colors, making it very hard to read, and tech support cannot figure out how to fix it. It seems to be related to Explorer 8 because I did not have this problem with Explorer 6 and everything else such as DocQscribe, PDF files, and word files are all ...

Trouble With DQS?
Jul 26, 2010

Anyone else having trouble with DQS this morning? I had trouble logging on, would get stuck loading a job then take the job away, say no jobs available, etc. Then it worked for a while, now doing the same thing. Tried to call support, busy. Was just wondering if it was just me! ...

You Know You're In Trouble When ...
Sep 08, 2010

At the very beginning of the dictation with a doc who is already pretty speedy you hear him say to someone in the background "I'll be done in 30 seconds." Oy!!!! ...

Anyone Else Still Having Trouble With
Sep 29, 2010

I just called and got my password cleared, so now I can get into MedCentral, but when I go to my mail it says missing or unrecognized user name or password for the specified server.  What the ****.  Don't tell me I have to call support and sit on hold again!!  Please, does anybody know how to fix this?   ...

Trouble Getting PTO For NJA!
Oct 09, 2010

Is anyone having a problem getting paid when there are NJA?  I must be missing a step because my requests are being ignored!! ...

Anyone Having This Trouble?
Oct 10, 2010

For the last several days Google has been running very slow.  It is even taking a long time for my typing to show up in the search box.  It works fine on my home computer but not on my work machine.  Any ideas?  It was fine until a few days ago. Thanks for any help you can give me. ...

ANYONE HAVE TROUBLE WITH DIT?
Oct 30, 2010

HAS ANYONE HAD TROUBLE WORKING FOR DIT?  FOR INSTANCE NOT GETTING PAID? ...

Has Anyone Else Had Trouble With
Sep 13, 2011

technical difficulties at Meridian?  I love my new job, but I keep getting an error message that says A Win32 API function failed.  Would this have anything to do with my computer being a 64-bit rather than 32-bit? ...

In Trouble And Looking For Help, Please (SM)
Jan 05, 2012

I recently accepted a position with a company because this company had supposedly obtained a huge account. After completing the paperwork, sending it back, training on the account and working for about 3 days, I was told that the account was lost. Now I am sat here for 14 to 16 hours a day trying to squeeze out lines from another account that about 60 MTs were placed on when the other account was lost. In 14 to 16 hours I am only able to do between 300 to 500 lines and I am almost to the poin ...

Is Anyone Having Trouble Getting Into This?
May 03, 2012

Is anyone having trouble getting into this? I have NJA and can't get in to get a ticket assigned...What next? ...

For Those Having Trouble Getting A Job
Jun 01, 2012

Some companies are using software to screen applicants. From the WSJ  http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304821304577436172660988042.html?mod=WSJ_hpp_RightRailColumns "As anyone who has applied for a job lately knows, the trick is parroting all the words in the job description but not just copying and pasting the text, which leads the software to discard the application. It's a whole new skill: Clearing the software hurdle is as important as being able to do the job." ...

Way To Much Trouble
Jul 18, 2012

but can anyone help me? I currently use IT Pro V and have written to the company on several occasions asking about a patch for Vista, as it seems to crash a lot since I upgraded my computer. They keep saying they no longer support IT Pro V and can't help me. I'm frankly disgusted with the company, as they insist that I need to upgrade and spend the $190 for the new version. I am a single mom and this is my only source of income and some of us just can't afford to upgrade. I haven ...

Will I Get In Trouble If?
Jul 17, 2012

Just thinking I should put a little statement at the bottom of my emails - Offshoring Health Care Documents should be Illegal! : o   ...

Trouble With DQS
Aug 18, 2012

Anyone having trouble signing on or bringing up DQM?  I am able to go into the internet, Google, etc., but when I try to bring up schedule source tells me there is no connection. ...

Anyone Having Trouble With DQS?
Feb 05, 2013

Everything is frozen.  Can't upload or log out or anything. ...

Anybody Having Trouble With TW
Aug 05, 2013

Got a big red warning type box and a paperclip that note was sent to manager.  All I did was update my time. ...

Having A Little Trouble With This MRI Please SM
Sep 11, 2013

MRI scan of the lumbar spine shows a collapse at L5, S1.  Disk space narrowing.  S/L LORDIC TWO changes, and S/L he is saying COLA BEFORE -epidural fibrosis at L5, S1 of the right S/L-DOUBT, herniated disk.     Thanks so much in advance!! Foriegn doc and a little too early in the morning!! lol ...

Boy I Am Going To Get In Trouble.
Mar 15, 2014

Gee, what is the effect of doing short letters, and with no ADT, for 75% of your shift for 2 days? An lph count of 88!! ASR will not speed up production for short reports, unless it is perfect. Unfortunately, perfect ASR will not make up for all the uncompensated time I spent entering the patient's name and all the patient's information, the addressee and their address, plus the 5 different physicians the physicians want copies sent to. No way I can make up the deficit in the ...

Anyone Else Having Trouble With E-mal?
Jan 06, 2015

cannot get into e-mail this a.m.  Strange? ...

Anyone Else Have So Much Trouble
Jan 14, 2015

getting started that they rescinded the offer?  I have a feeling I may be glad in the end after all I have read here ...

I Am In Trouble Now.
Mar 19, 2015

I typed 65-year-old patient instead of (a 65-year-old patient). I am sure this error caused the patient to die, LOL. I would like to see one of the suits try to do our job for a day. Mmodal what about paying A LIVING WAGE.   ...

Trouble With MQ Regarding Equipment
Oct 12, 2009

Hi everyone. I am having trouble with MQ regarding equipment and I'm hoping someone could maybe help me out here. I used to work for MQ and had returned my equipment after leaving. I was re-hired a few months later, but used my own equipment, therefore, never took anything back or received anything from them again. The returned equipment was returned over a year ago and I no longer have the receipt from UPS, as I never heard anything and had no reason to think there was a problem. Any ...

I Got In Trouble For Not Changing 1st, 2nd Etc
Oct 23, 2009

I always thought it was optional to spell out 1st, 2nd, or 3rd per AAMT BOS so now I will go look for it.  I am so frustrated though because not only do I get paid less on ASR but it takes longer to do it!  My accounts have to be put into standards and the dictators sure as heck do NOT dictate it that way!  On the physical exam in one of my accounts we have to do headings caps on the left margin, which isn't so bad, but I said they sure as heck don't dictate that way and ...

Puncuation Trouble
Nov 02, 2009

I am having trouble with this. I actually have 2 questions about it. A years' past medical records. Dr. diagnosed tachycardia, atherosclerotic heart disease, post angioplasty for coronary heart disease, history of alcohol abuse, and asthma. in years should it be 's or s'? and should it be a colon after records or period? I'm confusing myself like crazy. ...

Anyone Having Trouble Going FT With MDI/TRANSCEND?
Jan 23, 2010

I am just wondering if any of you are transitioning to full-time from MDI on 02/01/2010, and if you are, are you having trouble with MDI/Transcend about this.  The reason I am asking is that  I received a note and they said they were just told that I was going to go full-time, after I had already turned in my paperwork and applied for full-time benefits awhile ago now.  They said it would be too costly for me to maintain the insurance on a 35-hour work week??? They also asked ...

Still Having Trouble Finding This
Jan 30, 2010

I have asked this before and got an answer but do not see what was suggested I would be able to see.  After I have requested a day off in schedule source, if I go into the "days off" page, where is the approval?  I see a yellow box that says "request" but do not see anything about the answer to the request.  I also checked my calendar - is there something on the calendar about it?  Last time I made a request I found out at the last minute I did indeed have it off, but had not ...