A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Mumbling ER doctor. Stating allergy to S/L Sarandian. sm - Mary M

Posted: Apr 09, 2010

I'm not finding anything resembling this, even after listening multiple times, slowing down, speeding up.

Any ideas? 

Thanks.

No ideas--do not guess at allergies. Can cause big problems. - Leave a blank. NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Doctor Is Stating
May 23, 2011

"dermaclens" or "dermaclenz" ????  I can find a Derma-Clens when I google but it is used by vets.  Any suggestions?  TIA.  ...

Why Are They Job Posting Stating Up To 12 Cpl
Apr 18, 2015

I just saw a job ad for Nuance stating "You can earn up to .12788 cents per line."   Really?!  Not on the Bayscribe/Integra platforms!!!!   They knocked us down to .105 as the MOST we can make.  Is this part of their making it fair across the platforms BS?  I'm pissed.  When they switch us to a Nuance platform, will our pay go up to that?!  Grr ...

Got An E-mail Stating I Could Test Up To MME
Mar 21, 2013

I believe it is just another way to cut my pay further. ...

Mitchem Consulting Posting An Ad Stating That It Is
Feb 06, 2012

an IC position for a whole whopping 6 cpl.  Oh gonna grab that one...NOT! ...

Oh Goodie, I Got An Email Stating I Have A Mentor For ASR.
Apr 11, 2012

ie, the shadow mentoring. They say their methods have been effective in increasing ASR production. We will see... The one good thing is they will get to see exactly how much I have to correct their ASR! It might be more educational for them than me. :) I use all the short cuts provided, but I do listen to every single word. ...

Article Stating To Keep Medical Transcription In
Dec 29, 2012

http://www.ahdpg.com/blog/a-call-out-to-u-s-hospitals-to-help-put-americans-back-to-work/ ...

Stating Solid Shifts For IC Boldly In The Ad. Seriously?
May 25, 2013

Saw 2 ads posted here alone this week, perhaps there were more. Is it me or is this blantant disregard for IRS rules for IC. These ads state specific shifts and state for IC. Aren't these chancy moves on the part of the MTSO to actually put it in print publicly? Can't they get in trouble just for that? I am wondering if things have changed in rules for IC by the IRS or if I am losing my mind. Just touching base here for a reality check.  PS: I am not saying it isn't a 24/7 b ...

To QA: I Got A Comment Back Stating To Place The QA Marker
Jan 04, 2010

I always thought I had been doing that, but I got this message more than once, so I'd like to see if any QA here can clarify this.  CCM has no idea what she means ????  I always understood to place the QA marker right where I hear the blank and that is what I thought I was doing.  Any suggestions or comments as to what could be happening?  I don't want to make the QA's job any more difficult than it already is.....  TIA..... ...

New E-mail Today From Payroll Stating New PTO Rate
Jul 23, 2010

Did anybody get an e-mail like this today?  Just about 4 PM when I was starting my shift, I got a letter from payroll saying I would now be getting $7.50 an hour when I take PTO, when before I was told by payroll, it would be $9.50 an hour. This is the rate you have when you take a module or are in an MT conference. Anyways, ever since I started with Spheris, I got $9.50 an hour and have continued at this pay even after Medquist took over.  They said it is based on production since De ...

Got E Mail From My CCM Stating That Someone Called Trying To Get Access To MT's Computer
Jan 25, 2013

Very strange. Why would anyone want access to our work computer and how would they get our phone number and know we work for Mmodal.  Every day it gets stranger and stranger ...

Is It Legal To Ask A Person To Sign An Agreement Stating They Sm
Apr 04, 2013

will not comment about a company, including their payroll practices, here or on any social media? I know why the stipulation is there, since the company has not paid on time EVER and they were trashed here because of it, but if someone comes on the board and asks about the company, I would feel it within my rights to warn that person that if you need a reliable pay day, this is not the place. I have until Saturday to decide if I sign this document. I'm thinking about walking away anyway. ...

In The Mail Today I Got A Letter Stating I Was Eligible For A Pell Grant.
Apr 21, 2010

I had to look up what it was because I had never heard of it.  Turns out they are given to poor folks.   I don't know what made them send it to me but it does have my name on it so I know it is for me.   They must know I work at Transcend.  It is only good for vocational training, cannot be for more than one year and must focus on skills necessary for securing entry level employment.  I don't know what direction to go in from here.  I ...

I Woke Up This Morning To An Email Stating I Lost My Job Due To Lack Of Work
Jan 24, 2012

Don't know what to think, she said due to the mandatory EMR they have lost many of their accounts with no notice so they have to go to a skeleton crew and I'm out.  Don't even know if I will get the last three paychecks she owes me either.  Does anybody know of any companies that are hiring? ...

Overheard A Doctor Telling Another Doctor...
Oct 15, 2010

20 years ago when the DRG's hit the hospitals, one  was complaing to the other... "they treat doctors like a bunch of old dogs now".  Well, that's how  MTs are being treated now.  Why on God's green earth do the MT services require all MT's to work at least one weekend day every week (Friday's and Monday's  don't count). Every ad I see on the Job Seeker board requires weekends.  Are they sadistic or something.  Why do we put u ...

Allergy Help
Oct 29, 2009

She is "falacemia" minor.   ...

Need Help With Allergy Please
Apr 05, 2010

This is just in a list of the patient's allergies.  Has anyone heard of 'trim chemicals' as an allergy, or am I perhaps hearing this wrong? TIA!! ...

Allergy ?
Apr 07, 2010

According to AAMT BOS, are allergies to be capitalized? ...

What An Allergy! ASR..
Jun 19, 2010

"allergy to self"....(sulfa).... ...

Allergy To ???
Feb 17, 2011

No idea what this is - s/l he is saying Allergic to "sella cox seed" Any thoughts?   ...

Allergy To *PPU*?
Mar 25, 2011

Patient lists an allergy to PPU.  What the heck is PPU?  I can't find anything. ...

Allergy To S/l Liv-a-cur-lan
Jun 27, 2012

x ...

OTC Allergy Meds
Nov 07, 2009

Hi, I'm transcribing a doctor's note that's describing the patient's allergies and how the patient has tried various OTC drugs, including 'pseudometafecin' but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to spell that correctly; I've tried all of the different variations that I can think of (sudometofecin, pseudometaphecin, etc.) and tried looking up 'allergy medications' and coming up with squat. I have a feeling I'm very close to how it may ...

Pt Has Possible Allergy To S/l Sulfasporins
Feb 27, 2010

doc states: Allergies: Sulfa and amoxicillin. Not sure if she can tolerate s/l sulfasporins. ...

Allergy Word
Mar 18, 2010

Typing a physical and patient has allergy to _______? It sounds like E-nax-e......any ideas? ...

Allergy To S/l Senothorazines
Aug 02, 2010

x ...

UGH! Allergy To S/l Felazine?? Nm
Oct 30, 2010

.. ...

Med Allergy S/l Ankulariomycin
Feb 05, 2011

Although he could be saying "to" something as well.  I've thought of azithromycin and erythromycin, but it does like there is an "L" sound in there. Anybody have an idea?   ...

Drug Allergy ?
Jun 07, 2011

Allergy to s/l sinalog (he says the "sss" really clear).  Could it be cinnamon logs?  haha   ...

S/L A-pro-gent Allergy
Mar 11, 2012

Advised patient on [s/l  a progent] allergy from a particular type of shrimp.  She admitted that she has never had this particular type of shrimp before.  She has had other shrimp with absolutely no problem.     I have a sinking feeling I am having a stupid moment, but I just can't get it.  She has a soft European accent.   ...

ALDINE ALLERGY?? Such A Thing?
Aug 18, 2010

can't understand this doctor? sounds like ALDINE ALLERGY, but looking in the Drug book i don't find this. HELP PLEASE ...