A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Coronary angiogram All you that do coronary God bless you...Its killing me - tired

Posted: May 21, 2010

By Avis or ovis criteria it was a very appropriate size stent.

Taxus? n/m - 1mt

[ In Reply To ..]

Avis or ovis - Pat46

[ In Reply To ..]
I googled both of these words and came up with this for avis.

Coronary artery disease: essentials of prevention and ... - Google Books Result
Peter H. Brubaker, Leonard A. Kaminsky ... - 2002 - Medical - 364 pages
The salient features of right ventricular enlargement based on the AVIS criteria are presented in box 5.23 and illustrated in figure 5.42. ...
books.google.com/books?isbn=0736027955...

If you go into this site through gogle it takes you to a book on coronary artery diseae and Avis is on page 142.

Happy reading.

IVUS (intravascular ultrasound) - elaine

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Coronary Angiogram
Nov 03, 2010

S/L "lema" to the LAD... ...

Coronary Angiogram S/l Vizitek 25 ML Was Used, See Message
Jan 29, 2010

I thought maybe Vasotec, but 25 mL!  I've googled and looked in the drug book and can't confirm that amount.  Maybe someone out there has expertise in cardiology.  Could this be a similar-sounding contrast medium, or maybe doc just misspoke. ...

Coronary Bypass Operative
Dec 31, 2010

A reverse saphenous vein graft was then constructed to the third obtuse marginal, brought to the circumflex using running 7-0 Prolene for old distal anastomosis and probing old distal anastomosis prior to completion of _______ (s/l    d-cert they were paytent??).  Cold blood cardioplegia was given through each vein graft with the completion of the distal anastomoses. I have hilighted the areas that I need help with.  Any suggestions?? ...

Coronary Angiography/heart Catheterization..sm
Jul 18, 2010

A "two-five-twelve" Voyager balloon was then advanced into the occluded area and inflated to 10 atmospheres for 20 seconds. How do I write the numbers dictated?  2.5 x 12?  ...

Kinetics Wire For Coronary Angioplasty?
Sep 01, 2010

Has anyone every heard of Kinetics short wire for coronary angioplasty??? ...

Rigth Coronary Artery Stent--SM
Feb 02, 2011

Full sentence... "He had previous (S/L) PHILLIP right coronary artery stent in 2005 followed by a two-vessel bypass with vein graft to right posterior descending and another vein graft to the circumflex marginal." S/L "PHILLIP" stent, but it's not in my book and I can't verify it anywhere.  Has anyone come across this yet? ...

S/l Tuper Vesicle Coronary Artery Disease
Nov 19, 2010

Maybe it is too early and my brain is not fully functioning yet.  Any suggestions on the "tuper vesicle"?  Thanks. ...

Coronary Intensive Care Unit/Capitalize?
May 14, 2015

Should Coronary Intensive Care Unit be capitalized? Thank you. ...

Medical History Of Non-obstructive Coronary Artery disease
Mar 09, 2015

The patient has a past medical history of non-obstructive coronary artery disease in the setting of a nomal "Gatten score".  ...

Cardiac Catheterization With *soundectomy* Of Left Anterior Descending Coronary Artery With Stenting
Mar 21, 2012

nm ...

Pt With Coronary Artery Vasospams That Improved On "Roo Nexia" Therapy
May 29, 2010

d ...

Left Main Coronary Artery Of The Large Vessel Which S/l (traficakes) Into Large LAD...
Aug 29, 2010

left main coronary artery of the large vessel which s/l (traficakes) into large LAD... ...

"critical" Distal Right Coronary Artery Stenosis
Aug 31, 2010

I am wondering if the word "critical" is correct in this phrase? Thanks,   Abby :) ...

A 0.014 "Sparticle" Coronary Angiography Wire?
May 25, 2010

NM ...

S/l Bless (medication)?
Jul 14, 2010

The baby was intubated with premeds with a 3.5 ET tube. The O2 saturationcame up to a maximum of 82-83% on volume ventilator at a highish respiratory rate. Ahalf dose of Bless was then given (2.5 mL per kg). O2 saturation subsequently ...

Those That Think Pay Will Ever Go Up, Just Gotta Bless
Jan 30, 2011

x ...

9-11 GOD BLESS AMERICA, NEVER FORGET
Sep 11, 2011

10 years ago today, I was sitting at my desk working as usual.  I get a phone call from my boyfriend (2nd in command of PD here in LV) frantically asking me if I'm okay.  I'm like what?  I'm working why wouldn't I be?  He asked I if had heard anything, to which I again said no, I am working.  He told me to turn on the TV.  I did and was absolutely HORRIFIED!  That conversation, that moment, that realization of what had happened completely ch ...

QA Killing Me.
Sep 12, 2011

Talk about demoralizing.   We are told to speed up on editing, watch out for "over-editing", then get dinged for omitting an "a or an" or something which absolutely changes nothing.  I can understand mistakes are mistakes, but grr....  feel like I need to jump ship here before I get terminated.  For the most part QA is pretty good and fairly consistent here, but I feel some of these things are not worthy of being sent to your supervisor and put in your file.  Of cou ...

QA Killing Me
Sep 04, 2012

QA is killing me.  My super is having me retrained on the system - again.  Too many errors.  I get errors for the dumbest stuff and critical errors for things that are not critical.  I got up this morning and cried for an hour because of the corrections that came in.  I'm so stressed I can't even type, which is a good thing because either she cut me off from work or there is no work available and I'm not sure which.  Ok, I had to vent, thanks for list ...

This ASR Dictator Is Killing Me!
Dec 06, 2009

This doctor says "ah" inbetween just about every other word.  So I'm spending all my time in the ASR taking out a bunch of "a's"!!! Wouldn't normally ah vent, but I've ah had her a lot ah today! ...

Help!!! ESL Dictator Killing Me Tonight
Feb 23, 2012

Ortho report...referral for a BKA on a patient with multiple and significant "comprabilities"? He even goes so far as to use Comprabilities as a heading before listing the patient's medical issues. Paragraph beginning is as follows.. "Mr. X, who was referred here at the request of Dr. Y for evaluation of below-the-knee amputation of the right leg. The patient has multiple major ________ including end stage renal disease status post renal transplant, peripheral arterial disease status post ...

CT Angiogram Impression
Nov 14, 2009

Negative for pulmonary embolism or dissection.  Moderate coarse infiltrate left lower lobe. Scattered area of ground glass infiltrates and s/l normal focus of parasegments on the right.  Abnormal hilar lymph node s/l pipathy with asymmetric enlargement nodes s/l axial lateral left greater than right. ...

CT Angiogram Procedure
Nov 24, 2009

Doctor is dicating a CT angiogram procedure.  He states that a larger gauge "ID" needed to be placed?  It sounds like ID.  Any suggestions?  ...

Angiogram With Run Offs...
Jun 29, 2010

Pt is having an angiogram with runoffs....or is it run offs or run-offs?  I have found it all 3 ways. THANKS!! ...

Angiogram Using A S/l 2E Catheter
May 22, 2015

a Command 0.014 wire was used to cross the lesions and an angiogram using a s/l 2E catheter to localize the lesions.   ...

Frustration And Anger Over This Job Might Literally Be Killing Me.
Apr 02, 2015

I once took great pride in the practice of medical transcription.  Funny that we didn't call ourselves "editors" then, because the fact is that we really were editors in much more of the true sense of that word than we are now.  A true editor can take garbage, stomp it, filter it, ferment it, age it, and ultimately bring forth a bottle of delicious wine from it. This, we did also.  From garbage dictations, we used superior language skills, a knowledge of many subjects, skill ...

CT Angiogram S/l Orange Stenosis
Mar 11, 2011

CT angiogram with reported right carotid 40% to 50% stenosis s/l at orange and 35% to 45% left carotid s/l orange stenosis. Never heard this one before. Is he talking about the orange arrows on the actual angiogram pointing to the stenosis??? What is the orange??Help.... ...

Reading A CNN Story About A Florida Hospital Killing
Jun 02, 2015

surgery (not enough operations to become skilled). The hospital has been trying very hard to keep the information out of public consumption. Something in the article reminded me of Nuance and the difficulties of trying to get paid from them for things they owe, like paid breaks, internet reimbursement, OOW pay, etc. The final sentence is the one the most telling and the one that will be the most pleasing to hear when Nuance has to pay up against their will. When CNN filed a Freedom of ...

This White Screen In DQS7 Is Killing Me. Eyes Hurt, Headache.
Oct 19, 2012

In DQS6, where the screen color was determined by what you set Windows colors, I had a nice pale green which is very easy on the eyes. And what's up with the dark grey highlight for SR!? Harder to see the black text underneath. Shesh, these changes from DQS6 where definitely made by people who do not have to look at a computer screen all day. I will never forget the day I was looking for a specific keyboard and the computer salesmen did not comprehend why I was so picky. They had ...

"MIP" Projection On MR Angiogram
Jan 08, 2013

He pronounces it "MIP".  I'm not finding anything.  Unsure if its MIP, MP or maybe MAP.  The sentence reads: MR angiographic images of the abdomen and pelvis were obtained with special attention to the abdominal aorta and branch vessels including the renal arteries.  These images were viewed with *MIP* projection from multiple perspectives. ...