A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

left main coronary artery of the large vessel which s/l (traficakes) into large LAD... - Emlay

Posted: Aug 29, 2010

left main coronary artery of the large vessel which s/l (traficakes) into large LAD...

Trifurcates. - mtmt

[ In Reply To ..]

thanks! - emlay

[ In Reply To ..]
thanks!

IS A large vessel - (not of the)

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Can I Take A Poll? If You Work For A Semi-large To Large Co. SM
Sep 06, 2014

Here in the US, what are you making (without naming names) per line for straight typing and for VR?I see, below, about OTI lowering to 6.5 CPL straight type and I was just recently offered a job at 7 CPL straight type (as an IC).  I thought that was the going rate nowadays for company work.  Am I wrong?  Are there still some out there that pay a decent wage? ...

Large Mass Of Left Breast.
Mar 08, 2010

Patient noticed bleeding from underneath her left breast.  A large mass was noted, which she thought was secondary to s/l "hider-in-dias."  Biopsy showed grade 3 infiltrating ductal carcinoma which was ER/PR negative.   Thanks! ...

What Mid-size To Large Companies Are Left That Are Not Part Of MQ?
Feb 06, 2012

I want to work as an employee and have benefits. I need health insurance and really want PTO.  I want a company big enough to be busy but I CANNOT AND WILL NOT  work for MQ again.  I thought that DSG was the answer for me and have enjoyed working there the last 2 years.  Yesterday was my last day as I refuse to be an MQ employee even for a day.  I have a small savings account, and my husband has a decent job, so I am not desperate but I will need to be working within the ...

Cardiac Cath - The Left Main Is A Short Vessel And Has Mild S/l Red Disease Seen./nm
Aug 31, 2011

Cardiac Catheterization With *soundectomy* Of Left Anterior Descending Coronary Artery With Stenting
Mar 21, 2012

nm ...

Rigth Coronary Artery Stent--SM
Feb 02, 2011

Full sentence... "He had previous (S/L) PHILLIP right coronary artery stent in 2005 followed by a two-vessel bypass with vein graft to right posterior descending and another vein graft to the circumflex marginal." S/L "PHILLIP" stent, but it's not in my book and I can't verify it anywhere.  Has anyone come across this yet? ...

Large Boy IV
Jun 15, 2010

First sentence after GI bleed: Large boy IV was placed.  Any help will be appreciated.    ...

Off Large Or Of Large
Aug 04, 2011

is it of large or off large   Urinalysis in my office today showed proteinuria off large, blood off large..??? ...

S/l Tuper Vesicle Coronary Artery Disease
Nov 19, 2010

Maybe it is too early and my brain is not fully functioning yet.  Any suggestions on the "tuper vesicle"?  Thanks. ...

As Large As Transcend Has Become, With So Many
Jun 10, 2011

MTs, you would think they could make their paydays every other Friday, instead of twice a month. ...

Large MT Companies
May 27, 2013

Can someone tell me the names of any medium or large size MT companies that are NOT owned by Nuance and where you get benefits for full-time employee status (I'm not looking for IC status). Also, if the company happens to be great to work for (ha!) please let me know. ...

Does Landmark Transcribe For A Large
Sep 21, 2012

nm ...

Headset With Mic And Large Earpads
Nov 14, 2012

Anyone know of a reasonably priced headset with microphone (not wireless) that has the big ear pads that fit over the whole ear not just on the ear.  I'm talking an ear pad about 2-1/2 x 3 inches.  The one I'm using isn't all that tight, it's just that after a whole day one of my ears hurts from even the small amount of pressure.  I need stereo.  Hoping for under $100. ...

Getting My Own Work In Large Metro
Jan 07, 2013

I live in a large metro area with many physician offices and lawyer offices.  I am a great transcriptionist and am currently doing just a couple of files a month (I know it's so little).  I need more work and am going to try getting my own.  Can I just drop off a letter to the offices?  I am thinking about doing $1.25 per audio minute or 10 or 12 cents per 65-character line.  Any advice on this method or the rates?  Thanks.  ...

I Just Got An E-mail That There Is A Large Backlog.
Mar 29, 2015

I will work my 40 but I am not going to do OT. I wish Mmodal would get a clue and start paying living wages.  ...

These Days, One Can Assume That ALL Large MTSOs
Mar 04, 2010

I mean, REALLY!  Where are the good ones anymore?  NOWHERE!  Granted, there are still some small, mom & pop MT companies out there (fewer and more far-between than ever) who are decent to work for.  But the biggies?  All them are cut from the same cookie-cutter, and all aspire to be just as evil as that Monopoly Of Mediocrity, MQ.   I cringe whenever I hear they have once again shafted their employees, because without fail, all the other ...

Wound S/l Decoupment? Sentence: Large
Mar 11, 2010

was placed for wound DECOUPMENT?  TIA ...

Large Company Sending Your Equipment Next Day
Nov 23, 2010

Does anyone know of a legal recourse for work injuries caused by company equipment?  A market leader, at-the-time generous transcription company sent me an old fashioned monitor, which after years of looking at it caused ocular saccades (lateral jitter of eyes).  Also, they downgraded to cheap earphones with a solenoid in them that thumped, decreasing hearing permanently, evidently, in the solenoid fitted side of the headset. I think the saccades are diminished to absent now ...

Small Versus Large Company?
Dec 15, 2011

I am wondering what the pros and cons are for working for a smaller company versus a larger one?  I work for a small company and this is the only one I have worked for, but find myself lately wondering if I need to move on as I am afraid that my skills I learned may be deteriorating and there has been such a lack of communication.  I realize that every place is different, but I need some opinions from others that have been in the field longer than myself.  Thanks. ...

Large Hospital Accouts?? Can You Make $$
Feb 16, 2012

I just found out I am being placed on an acute care account for a hospital that has over 500 physicians! Is there really a way to make a decent income from on an account that large? It doesn't seem to me that I would get the same physicians very often, making it much more difficult to get used to their speech patterns, normals, etc. I believe this account will also be partly VR editing. Will that be any easier with that many physicians?? ...

Did Anyone Else Just Agree To A Nightshift Job For A Large Hospital
Sep 18, 2014

...in case there is more than one, in particular I am referring to one on the LG supe team? Is it going offshore soon? Wondering why I was moved. Not alot to do. Very curious.  ...

Help With Med. Patient Has Quite A Large List Of Meds. Sm
Apr 27, 2015

She is status post a thyroidectomy, is being treated for a DVT with Coumadin, has migraine headaches and tremor.  Med s/l basslid or vasslid???  I got nothin!!! Thanks so much! ...

EGD--two Large Areas Of "fingers' Of Inflammation
Feb 24, 2011

in the esophagus!   Fingers??  ...

Anyone On The Large Hospital Group In Central Va That Start With
Jul 05, 2013

Hi, I was on this account working directly for the hospital when we ended up outsourced, first to Transcend and then with Nuance when they took over. Back in the day, we got a TON of compliments for our work. However, at this time, I do not know a single person who used to work for them that is still there.  I ran into a friend who still works in house in med records the other day, and she said the quality on the work has been ghastly! I am not trying to say any of you guys are responsible ...

Large S/l Helico, Helical, Pelico, Colico Abdominal Mass.
Mar 19, 2011

Please help?   Thanks! ...

Mildly Comminuted Posteriorly But Overall 1 Large Fragment S/l (constituted) The Entire Medial Malle
Feb 05, 2010

Sounds like constituted but that doesn't seem to make much sense to me in an orthopedics report. I'm such a noob. ...

Pt With Coronary Artery Vasospams That Improved On "Roo Nexia" Therapy
May 29, 2010

d ...

"critical" Distal Right Coronary Artery Stenosis
Aug 31, 2010

I am wondering if the word "critical" is correct in this phrase? Thanks,   Abby :) ...

Coronary Angiogram All You That Do Coronary God Bless You...Its Killing Me
May 21, 2010

By Avis or ovis criteria it was a very appropriate size stent. ...

Ophthalmus On The Left With Slight Ptosis On The Left Secondary To *metrofeed* Left Eye Globe? Thank
Aug 31, 2010

nm ...