A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

An s/l 'all' to gain access to intramedullary cavity. - hhh

Posted: Jun 02, 2015

Knee arthroplasty surgery:   Doc says, "A rongeur was used to clean out the tochlear notch.  This was followed an an s/l<All, ahl, ohl, oll> to gain access to the intramedullary cavity.  

Probably a surgical awl. - mml

[ In Reply To ..]
see link

Similar Messages:

Intramedullary-ily
Jan 21, 2012

You cannot type intramedullary-ily!  How do I fix this.  What else can I type so it says the same thing.  THis is the sentence:  "a guidewire was placed across the fracture intramedullary-ly."  Thanks! ...

How Can I Gain Experience?
Nov 12, 2010

I know I probably asked a million times already, but how am I supposed to gain experience if all of these companies was 2+ years?  I have called a bunch of medical places around here and they either outsource, don't tell me where they outsource, and then they leave it at that.  How am I supposed to get my foot in the door if that's the answer I am getting? There is a woman who was in my program and she is still looking for employment, the rest of the people were hired by a c ...

Trying To Gain Employment
Aug 17, 2011

I graduated from Kaplan University last July and I have still not been able to find employment in medical transcription. I have even tried to get my foot in the door as far as working as a medical receptionist, secretary and in medical records to no avail. Is there any advice that you seasoned MTs can give me? Any and all advice would be greately appreciated.   Thanks, Keasha :) ...

Weight Gain
Feb 26, 2013

Doctor is talking about 14-year-old patient who is gaining weight, then says, "patient's family looked like they are (s/l nonforithan people). She has no signs of Cushings and blood work was normal. He is referring her to a dietitian. Any ideas on "nonforithan" people would be greatly appreciated. ...

How To Gain Experience If Nobody Will Hire You
Apr 06, 2010

I am a relatively new MT working in a large hospital in a subspecialty (Dermatopathology). My goal is to work at home and all job openings I see for working at home require experience working in acute care.   I graduated from a 2 year college last year and received an Associates of Science degree in Office Administration with a major in Medical Transcription. I am pretty sure that my college degree got me this MT job since I had no previous work experience.&nbs ...

S/l Raid Mastoid Cavity
May 04, 2010

This is an ENT case.  The dictator said "has not undergone raid or debridement of mastoid cavity." Thanks for your help :-)   ...

S/l And/in The Uterine Cavity Emptied
Aug 20, 2010

cannula was then reintroduced s/l and/in the uterine cavity emptied s/l at/out debris ...

NovaSure Ablation - Cavity?
Jun 23, 2012

I can't figure out this word.  Anyone have any ideas? There was noted to be an even and thorough ablation of the entire uterine ___ cavity.  s/l    corp - i - zoid  Thank you. ...

S/l Toothex To Keep Her Oral Cavity Moist??
Aug 18, 2010

nm ...

Oral Cavity Opened And Suspended From The
May 02, 2012

nm ...

Triamcinolone 2 Mg/0.05 Ml Was Injected Into The Vitreous Cavity Through The Supra??
Jul 03, 2013

Cataract surgery - What an accent this dictator has.  Please help. ...

Two Drain Tubes Put Into Thoracic Cavity After Removal Of Teratoma
Mar 01, 2011

I have a foreign doctor who descibes two chest tubes put in, one with the tip showing under the left, the right thoracic cavity (s/l) sustaining its own. Anyone have an idea? ...

ENT Help:) There Was Noted "sonequiae" Present In The Right Nasal Cavity Of The Right Inf
Nov 01, 2011

nm ...

Access To Old Reports
Mar 05, 2010

I got an email yesterday stating that we would have access to old reports the way that QA does so we can look back to a specific patient's history to find something that might help us fill in blanks.   This is supposed to be in effect today. So I followed the instructions I got in the email, but I just can't figure out what it means.  I seems like it is just to print out instructions on how to do this, but I can't seem to find where we actually pull this informatio ...

Still Cannot Access Old Reports.
Mar 15, 2010

Ready to throw in the towel.  My line count is next to nil because I have spent an hour trying to figure out how to access old reports.  I can go into QA no problem, but want to find certain dictator reports.    WHATEVER!  Man this job sucks and I do not even get paid for trying to do right and care about my reports.  ...

How Can I Access The Repository?
Nov 03, 2010

How can I access the repository? ...

How To Access Samples
Dec 09, 2010

DocQmanage: When you log onto DQM, add "dep" (no quotes) behind your ATP number. That will take you into a DQM area where you can search the MedQuist database by dictator, account, and the area from which you want to draw a sample, e.g., operative report or clinic (numerous specialities). The first time you use this area of DQM with the dep marker, you must have called customer support to allow access. Hasn't your CCM told you about this or is it reseved for certain MT levels? In reply to ...

UltiPro Access
Jan 15, 2011

Did I miss the email on how to get into UltiPro?  Does anyone know how I get in there, like what we use for company ID, employee password, etc.  ...

How To Access UltiPro ?????
Oct 12, 2011

Questions -  How to access UltiPro (or is it Ulitpro ) ?????  Does anyone know if we are "required" to use the new computers we are getting soon if we have our own private one and are fine with it ?   TIA !  ...

Axis Or Access?
May 06, 2012

I'm typing an op report for a shoulder mass excision, and I'm not sure which word the doc is saying... The planned oblique skin incision along the longitudinal axis (or access?) of the mass was sterilely infiltrated with 1% Carbocaine solution and the skin incision made. I'm assuming axis, but not 100% confident. Thanks! ...

Which Website Is It Where We Can Access The
Mar 23, 2014

thanks! ...

Access Fiesa
May 07, 2014

anybody else having trouble accessing Fiesa? Just need to check account specifics and those little blue dots just keep circling the 100%!! :)  same thing happened last night.  Thanks ...

Using Pc To Access Dial-in System
Jul 13, 2010

I am trying to use pc to record dictations over the phone line.  I can connect to the dial-in system, but do not know what to use to type in my user ID and to sign off on each report as they are finished recording. ...

Anyone But Me Unable To Access MQ Central? Sm
Dec 06, 2010

All I get when I try is the message..."internet eplorer cannot display the webpage."  It is not my computer as I tried this on both the MQ Computer and my laptop.  ...

At Q, Can All Access Documanage? MT And Editors
Feb 16, 2011

x ...

Axis Versus Access
Apr 27, 2011

"The resected surfaces are coapted, and 0 degree mechanical axis has been achieved."    This is a knee replacement, and he says this twice. Do you think he is saying axis or access?  thanks! ...

Can I Access Markers In ExpressScribe?
May 08, 2012

When a doctor uses markers at the beginning of each patient's dication in a recording, how can I access those in Express Scribe when listening to it? I have e-mailed the company twice, and the first reply was totally unrelated to my question. There was no reply to the second query. I am currently using the free dl version of ExpressScribe but would glady upgrade to the $30 version if I was sure I could access the markers. Thanks for any help! ...

The Transcription Doctors-anyone Have Access
Oct 10, 2012

I cannot work for TTD, no access to the account now.  Is anyone else locked out?  no answer to my e-mails, so frustrating. ...

Looking For Threat About 3-T And Computer Access-sm
Oct 16, 2012

Can someone direct me to the thread talking about Turnaround Time Transcription and the discussion about their having access to your computer without your permission.  I am trying to determine if this is true or not.  Someone had posted that they need your permission first before they could access your computer which I am hoping is true.  Does anyone else have a fear of their privacy being invaded as a home-based MT?  Has anyone actually had a bad experience in that regard? & ...

Unable To Access Email As Well, Anyone Else?
Oct 31, 2012

getting invalid user name and/or password, anyone else with this issue?  ...