A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ENT help:) There was noted "sonequiae" present in the right nasal cavity of the right inf - jen

Posted: Nov 01, 2011

nm

Synechiae...adhesions of the nasal cavity..nm - GT

[ In Reply To ..]
`

"Sonequiae" - SEC

[ In Reply To ..]
Depends on content, but sounds like it should be "sequelae" (plural) meaning a condition following and resulting from a disease. (sequela-singular)

"Sonequiae" - SEC

[ In Reply To ..]
Depends on content, but sounds like it should be "sequelae" (plural) meaning a condition following and resulting from a disease. (sequela-singular)

Similar Messages:

S/l Raid Mastoid Cavity
May 04, 2010

This is an ENT case.  The dictator said "has not undergone raid or debridement of mastoid cavity." Thanks for your help :-)   ...

S/l And/in The Uterine Cavity Emptied
Aug 20, 2010

cannula was then reintroduced s/l and/in the uterine cavity emptied s/l at/out debris ...

NovaSure Ablation - Cavity?
Jun 23, 2012

I can't figure out this word.  Anyone have any ideas? There was noted to be an even and thorough ablation of the entire uterine ___ cavity.  s/l    corp - i - zoid  Thank you. ...

S/l Toothex To Keep Her Oral Cavity Moist??
Aug 18, 2010

nm ...

Oral Cavity Opened And Suspended From The
May 02, 2012

nm ...

An S/l 'all' To Gain Access To Intramedullary Cavity.
Jun 02, 2015

Knee arthroplasty surgery:   Doc says, "A rongeur was used to clean out the tochlear notch.  This was followed an an s/l<All, ahl, ohl, oll> to gain access to the intramedullary cavity.   ...

Triamcinolone 2 Mg/0.05 Ml Was Injected Into The Vitreous Cavity Through The Supra??
Jul 03, 2013

Cataract surgery - What an accent this dictator has.  Please help. ...

Two Drain Tubes Put Into Thoracic Cavity After Removal Of Teratoma
Mar 01, 2011

I have a foreign doctor who descibes two chest tubes put in, one with the tip showing under the left, the right thoracic cavity (s/l) sustaining its own. Anyone have an idea? ...

Tarichium Present In The Eye
Oct 14, 2009

He has no pinguecula or 'tarichium' present in the eye. ...

My Present Pet Peeve
Oct 09, 2012

We dont get paid for ADT information,,YET I got back a report I sent through QA and it said I have to fix all the ADT information with ? next to the docs, that is like every report..what the heck? ...

Blood Work - Few Lu Present
Feb 22, 2010

In the blood work, he says there were a few Lu (Lew?) present as well as spherocytes.    TIA!   ...

To Transcend TLs, Past Or Present
Apr 12, 2011

What are the biggest challenges with your position?  Do you end up putting in more hours than you feel well compensated for?  Does it wear you out trying to keep up with your production as well as do your TL duties?  Is it more difficult to get vacation time scheduled as a TL?  TY! ...

Past Or Present Tense Voice
May 07, 2010

Okay, I have been very confused about this lately.  When a doctor is reviewing medical reports from other providers and is documenting it within his report, should it be done in present tense or past tense??? I think that it should be done all in the past tense, but I have had arguments for both.  Basically, I just want the right answer.  For example, "The patient was seen on 06/10/09 and stated that he had right leg pain.  The report indicated that the patient had an antalg ...

Anyone Heard Of GO Partners, Past Or Present?
Sep 13, 2011

Has anyone heard of GO Partners, past or present?  Not much in the archives.  Good, bad, American company?  They had a posting listed but now it is down.  Just wondering... ...

Questions For Past/present Auditors
Mar 24, 2014

Couple of questions for any past/present auditors: 1. How long were you with MM before you moved to the auditing department? 2. Were you actively seeking the move or were you offered it out of the blue? 3. Are you making more or less than you were on production? 4. Do you focus on a certain number of accounts similar to HDS/SHDAs or are you required to cover whatever comes across your desk at any given time?   Thanks! ...

S/l Caudal Leedens Or Calcium Present In The Placenta
Dec 23, 2009

. ...

Radiology Report...(s/l Starney) Sutures Are Present.
Jan 23, 2012

HISTORY: Congestive heart failure. MRI FINDINGS: Slight cardiac silhoutette noted.(s/l starney) sutures are present. *I have exhausted my resorces and still can't tell what he's referring to. ...

S/l Kan-ay-duh Like Strut Grafting And Lateral Fusion Present 11 To 2.
Jul 12, 2013

Kin-ay-duh is what the word sounds like  ...

United Transcription - Info From Past Or Present Employees
Dec 23, 2014

Any info from past or present employees working with United would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.  ...

Webclock ID, Is This Noted Any Where?
Jun 09, 2013

For some reason I am totally spacing what my Webclock ID is and this is different than the employee number on the paystubs.  Does anyone know where to find this?  There is only a link if you forgot your pin.  Thanks for any help, I cannot seem to find it on my rolodex where I normally keep these things. ...

Nasal Surgery Help
Jan 18, 2010

This guy is talking a mile a minute and I can't slow it down at all.  This guy is talking a mild a minute with no speed control to speak of... 1.  Perioperative _____ surgical pledgets were placed in the nose. 2.  Bilateral _______ splints were placed in the nasal cavity and sutured to the midline with a 3-0 Prolene suture.  (something+astic splints    Almost sounds like full-astic or scho-lastic) Thanks! ME     ...

Nasal Fracture Op
Feb 12, 2010

The nose was further decongested and anesthetized utilizing 10% cocaine pledgets, followed by injections, some _____, some_____...... or maybe submucousally, subperiossively. I know, I'm a new student trying hard to get this.  Let me know if I need to attach a sound file. ...

Nasal Mucosa
Sep 14, 2010

This is part of the physical exam.  Nasal mucosa s/l septin is intact. ...

Nasal Fracture
Oct 13, 2010

can someone tell me what a "3 4" rasp is?  3,4 or 3-4, or 3/4.  the whole sentence is The bony spicule over the dorsum was reduced via a Rubin osteotome and file ___ rasp Thanks ...

Nasal Cannula
Nov 12, 2010

It sounds like the dictator is saying a twine nasal cannula... any suggestions? ...

Nasal Lesion
Aug 02, 2011

There does appear to be a raised, s/l "pearl-ic" character to it. ...

Nasal Surgery? Help!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 11, 2011

Any ideas what a right-angled olive tipped suckle might be? ...

Nasal Splat
Jan 19, 2012

The patient has metallic nasal s/l splat in the left naris.  ...

OTB On Nasal Cannula (OTB?)
Apr 05, 2012

What is OTB?  Thanks all! ...

Arcasenillis? Was Noted (under HEENT)
Nov 02, 2009

NM ...