A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l and/in the uterine cavity emptied - mags

Posted: Aug 20, 2010

cannula was then reintroduced s/l and/in the uterine cavity emptied s/l at/out debris

pregnancy - 1mt

[ In Reply To ..]
I would put: Cannula was then reintroduced "and" the uterine cavity emptied "of" debris.

Similar Messages:

Uterine Incision Was J-ed????
Oct 13, 2009

Used this term twice, I know he meant J-shaped, but verbatum account.  Any suggestions? ...

Uterine Manipulator
Jun 03, 2011

ok, dr is saying plain as day "TUMI uterine manipulator".  cant find this anywhere.  It's not RUMI or HUMI.  have tried Toomey, no luck.  any ideas??  TKS A _____ uterine manipulator was then advanced through the cervix and into the uterine cavity. ...

Vesicare Uterine Manipulator
Dec 03, 2011

Anyone heard of Vesicare uterine manipulator  ...

Tiemen's Uterine Curette
Oct 24, 2014

Anyone hear of this?  I tried all the possible spellings I could think of but came up blank.  He says it clearly and it sounds like "Tea Man's". ...

Uterine Dilator - Hank Or Hanks - Sm
Jun 11, 2012

My Tessier book shows it as "Hank" and Stedman's, "Hanks".   Thanks.  ...

Hank Vs Hanks Uterine Dilator - Sm
Aug 07, 2013

Stedman's shows it as "Hanks", Tessier and older documentation "Hank".  Also finding a "Hank-Bradley" uterine dilator.   Anyone have the definitive answer, with a resource?   Thanks :)  ...

S/l Raid Mastoid Cavity
May 04, 2010

This is an ENT case.  The dictator said "has not undergone raid or debridement of mastoid cavity." Thanks for your help :-)   ...

NovaSure Ablation - Cavity?
Jun 23, 2012

I can't figure out this word.  Anyone have any ideas? There was noted to be an even and thorough ablation of the entire uterine ___ cavity.  s/l    corp - i - zoid  Thank you. ...

S/l Toothex To Keep Her Oral Cavity Moist??
Aug 18, 2010

nm ...

Oral Cavity Opened And Suspended From The
May 02, 2012

nm ...

An S/l 'all' To Gain Access To Intramedullary Cavity.
Jun 02, 2015

Knee arthroplasty surgery:   Doc says, "A rongeur was used to clean out the tochlear notch.  This was followed an an s/l<All, ahl, ohl, oll> to gain access to the intramedullary cavity.   ...

Drug Sounds Like Lustiva Or Lustida For Uterine Bleeding.
Oct 19, 2011

Triamcinolone 2 Mg/0.05 Ml Was Injected Into The Vitreous Cavity Through The Supra??
Jul 03, 2013

Cataract surgery - What an accent this dictator has.  Please help. ...

Two Drain Tubes Put Into Thoracic Cavity After Removal Of Teratoma
Mar 01, 2011

I have a foreign doctor who descibes two chest tubes put in, one with the tip showing under the left, the right thoracic cavity (s/l) sustaining its own. Anyone have an idea? ...

Laugh Of The Day, "risk Of Uterine Perspiration."
Nov 20, 2013

sounds like menopause madness!! ...

ENT Help:) There Was Noted "sonequiae" Present In The Right Nasal Cavity Of The Right Inf
Nov 01, 2011

nm ...

"SYRINGOMEGALIC" CAVITY
May 18, 2011

was found to harbor a holocord syrinx, with syringobulbia, the "syringomegallic" cavity is loctulated.  Thanks :) ...