A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

how to access UltiPro ????? - pitbullmom

Posted: Oct 12, 2011

Questions -  How to access UltiPro (or is it Ulitpro ) ?????  Does anyone know if we are "required" to use the new computers we are getting soon if we have our own private one and are fine with it ?

TIA ! 

Ultipro - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Not sure if you are asking what the webpage is or how to log in, but your username is probably your MQ email address, if that helps.

Similar Messages:

UltiPro Access
Jan 15, 2011

Did I miss the email on how to get into UltiPro?  Does anyone know how I get in there, like what we use for company ID, employee password, etc.  ...

Access To Old Reports
Mar 05, 2010

I got an email yesterday stating that we would have access to old reports the way that QA does so we can look back to a specific patient's history to find something that might help us fill in blanks.   This is supposed to be in effect today. So I followed the instructions I got in the email, but I just can't figure out what it means.  I seems like it is just to print out instructions on how to do this, but I can't seem to find where we actually pull this informatio ...

Still Cannot Access Old Reports.
Mar 15, 2010

Ready to throw in the towel.  My line count is next to nil because I have spent an hour trying to figure out how to access old reports.  I can go into QA no problem, but want to find certain dictator reports.    WHATEVER!  Man this job sucks and I do not even get paid for trying to do right and care about my reports.  ...

How Can I Access The Repository?
Nov 03, 2010

How can I access the repository? ...

How To Access Samples
Dec 09, 2010

DocQmanage: When you log onto DQM, add "dep" (no quotes) behind your ATP number. That will take you into a DQM area where you can search the MedQuist database by dictator, account, and the area from which you want to draw a sample, e.g., operative report or clinic (numerous specialities). The first time you use this area of DQM with the dep marker, you must have called customer support to allow access. Hasn't your CCM told you about this or is it reseved for certain MT levels? In reply to ...

Axis Or Access?
May 06, 2012

I'm typing an op report for a shoulder mass excision, and I'm not sure which word the doc is saying... The planned oblique skin incision along the longitudinal axis (or access?) of the mass was sterilely infiltrated with 1% Carbocaine solution and the skin incision made. I'm assuming axis, but not 100% confident. Thanks! ...

Which Website Is It Where We Can Access The
Mar 23, 2014

thanks! ...

Access Fiesa
May 07, 2014

anybody else having trouble accessing Fiesa? Just need to check account specifics and those little blue dots just keep circling the 100%!! :)  same thing happened last night.  Thanks ...

I Like This New Ultipro
Jan 26, 2011

They post your deductions/earings on Wednesday for your paycheck on Friday.  Easier to read than ADP. ...

MQ W2's Are On Ultipro Now NM
Jan 20, 2012

No msg. ...

If The W2s Are On Ultipro Then....
Jan 21, 2012

If the W2s are on Ultipro I can't see it.  How do I make a username and password?  What username and password are y'all using? ...

Cant Get Into Ultipro
Feb 09, 2012

I HATE when MQ/Modal makes changes and we have to follow their instructions on how to make the changes in our computers..for me, at least, the instructions are not correct.  I have been trying to get into Ultipro and it keeps telling me my address/PW is wrong.  I put in the new address and the DOB password and then it tells me information is missing and to contact my system administrator..who the heck is that?  Now DQS is seizing up and the voice is not coming out and then the key ...

IS ANYONE'S PAY ON ULTIPRO YET
Feb 22, 2012

nm ...

Help With Ultipro Please!!!
Mar 19, 2012

I cant get signed into Ultipro (first time) got the original sign in but went to the screen that I guess is a change the password and it wont go..I call tech support and they said to email Ultipro...How do I email them??  Tried what I thought would be right and says bad address..I need to change my direct deposit, ASAP... ...

Can Anyone Get Into Ultipro?
Apr 17, 2012

x ...

Help With Ultipro! Please.
Apr 10, 2013

I never did get a lousy W2 form from this company.  I finally was able to get into Ultipro to do my taxes.  Yes, I procrastinated.  I was able to get into the last year and able to see how much I gave to state, and my total of income. But I need.....  the EIN#  and federal # on the W2 form.  Also, isnt MModal corporate address in Tennennesse?  Thanks for the help.  ...

PTO On Ultipro?
Aug 15, 2013

I went on Ultipro yesterday to try to find new PTO hourly rate and could not find it. Anyone know where I should be looking? Thanks. ...

Can't Get In To Ultipro
Aug 11, 2014

Can anyone get into Ultipro?  When I try to it says the webpage is not available.  Supervisor says she doesn't know what to do.   ...

Would You Want Someone Else To Know Your Ultipro #?
Mar 13, 2015

My POD gets this daily audit emails and they list all the audits that were performed and you have to find your Ultipro number to see how you did.  Well, they also list the names of those who scored 100% and how many reports were perfect.  The last few emails, I was able to figure out what name goes to what number just by comparing.  For instance, it will say:  Congrats to those who had a perfect score:  Jane (3), Bob (2), Betty, Sara..., etc.  All I have to do is fi ...

Using Pc To Access Dial-in System
Jul 13, 2010

I am trying to use pc to record dictations over the phone line.  I can connect to the dial-in system, but do not know what to use to type in my user ID and to sign off on each report as they are finished recording. ...

Anyone But Me Unable To Access MQ Central? Sm
Dec 06, 2010

All I get when I try is the message..."internet eplorer cannot display the webpage."  It is not my computer as I tried this on both the MQ Computer and my laptop.  ...

At Q, Can All Access Documanage? MT And Editors
Feb 16, 2011

x ...

Axis Versus Access
Apr 27, 2011

"The resected surfaces are coapted, and 0 degree mechanical axis has been achieved."    This is a knee replacement, and he says this twice. Do you think he is saying axis or access?  thanks! ...

Can I Access Markers In ExpressScribe?
May 08, 2012

When a doctor uses markers at the beginning of each patient's dication in a recording, how can I access those in Express Scribe when listening to it? I have e-mailed the company twice, and the first reply was totally unrelated to my question. There was no reply to the second query. I am currently using the free dl version of ExpressScribe but would glady upgrade to the $30 version if I was sure I could access the markers. Thanks for any help! ...

The Transcription Doctors-anyone Have Access
Oct 10, 2012

I cannot work for TTD, no access to the account now.  Is anyone else locked out?  no answer to my e-mails, so frustrating. ...

Looking For Threat About 3-T And Computer Access-sm
Oct 16, 2012

Can someone direct me to the thread talking about Turnaround Time Transcription and the discussion about their having access to your computer without your permission.  I am trying to determine if this is true or not.  Someone had posted that they need your permission first before they could access your computer which I am hoping is true.  Does anyone else have a fear of their privacy being invaded as a home-based MT?  Has anyone actually had a bad experience in that regard? & ...

Unable To Access Email As Well, Anyone Else?
Oct 31, 2012

getting invalid user name and/or password, anyone else with this issue?  ...

Unable To Access E-mail?
Oct 29, 2012

Anyone else unable to access our work email? ...

Survey - Do You Have Access To Chart?
Apr 28, 2014

I'm wondering how many MTs out there have access to patient charts.  As of now, I do and it's very helpful in looking up vitals, lab values, and doctors' names that the dictator invariably mumbles.  The company I work for will soon remove that access to MTs, and I'm wondering if this is a new HIPAA requirement or if we are moving to a platform that simply does not support it.  They are saying that it is because of HIPAA, but I think it's ridiculous to take ...

Access? Linear Accelerator Nm
Dec 03, 2014

nm ...