A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

A 36-French s/l Vizza G-tube - nn

Posted: May 19, 2015

Sleeve gaastrectoomy procedure.   We then used serial firings of the Endo-GIA stapler to create a sleeve around a 36-French s/l Vizza G-tube.  

ViSiGi - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Feeding Tube - 40-French? I Only Remember Typing 20-French. SM
Nov 12, 2010

A 20 or 40-French feeding tube was connected to the oral end of the guidewire, which was pulled back and the feeding tube pulled behind it.   TIA ...

#24 French
Feb 21, 2010

What is the correct way to type #24 French chest tube - #24 or No. 24 French? ...

9.5-French Or 9 1/2-French?
Nov 16, 2012

TIA ...

Why Do We Hyphenate 7-French, But Not 7 Cm
Nov 17, 2012

x ...

French Fry Anus
Nov 15, 2010

How ASR got that out of "fenestration" is beyond me.  That's the kind of crap I slogged through over the weekend. And also my personal favorite, the guy who starts every sentence over 5 times. "She said that she said that the patient reported she reported The patient reported that last Wednesday she felt last week she she noted The patient reported "= through the whole report, all in glorious ASR ...

S/l Tor-day Day French Adenocarcinoma
Jan 14, 2011

My dictator is an ESL who is usually very clear, but I can't get this one. I think she is saying "tor-day day French adenocarinoma of the lung. Thanks for any help. Jeannie ...

24 French Send
Feb 02, 2011

fem-pop bypass:  doc saying 24 french "send" very clearly.  I tried to make myself hear "stent," but that's not it.  books are still in storage, cannot verify "send."  Anyone?  TIA ...

New French Doctor
Jan 29, 2012

Okay, we've got this new French doctor at one of my hosptials. When I transcribe his dictation, in my head, I'm transcribing dictation form Gelles Marini from Brothers and Sisters and Dancing with the Stars. He's hard to understand, but I'm in love with him. LOL. It's a nice break from the other ESL doctors from the Middle East. I respect that they are learning English and I am sympathetic, but they cost me so much money because with some of them, I earn about $4 an ...

French Scale
Jul 15, 2014

In transcribing 6 French something, is a hyphen required? ...

A 7-French _____ Catheter Was Passed For Right Heart Catheterization.
Apr 06, 2011

Hi Everyone, a 7-French _____ catheter was passed for right heart catheterization. Sounds like "hoojalico" Thnx ...

G Tube Versus G-tube Versus G-tube
May 19, 2010

g tube versus G-tube versus g-tube -  which is correctd ...

G-tube
May 17, 2010

She was admitted for complaints of nausea and ("DTs") to gastrostomy tube (G-tube) intake for 5 days.   What does dt's (deetees) stand for? could they be saying something else? PT Hx doesn't say anything about alcohol abuse.   ...

Tube
Jun 11, 2010

The patient had a s/l Loft Blake tube placed yesterday. I think it is a type of chest tube, as the patient is complaining of chest tube site pain. ...

P.o. Per Tube
Aug 03, 2010

We will continue vancomycin p.o. per tube.  Can someone explain what this means?  How can it be both p.o. and per tube? ...

Seg. Tube
Dec 06, 2010

S/L  *segwantive* tube.   It is in reference to a tubal ligation.   EX:   Hemostat was placed in a avascular plane of the mesosalpinx, and a seg*** tube was isolated and tied off using 2-0 Plain gut. ...

Help With Name Of Tube Please (SM)
Jan 06, 2012

Patient was admitted for stroke. Physician dictates "She had a bedside swallow evaluation by Speech. A S/L Dipov tube was placed."   Thanks so much! ...

Tube Feeding
Dec 13, 2009

She tolerated her tube feedings which, at discharge, were s/l Hib at 1.5, one can every six hours. ...

Feeding Tube Help
Jan 04, 2010

I have a dictator who is stating the following:   Patient may not do well with a s/l On tube or GJ tube.  Could this On tube be reference to a NG tube?    Any help is much appreciated. ...

Type Of Tube
Mar 02, 2010

I have a pathologist's asst who keeps saying "Lugi" tube  and saying it with authority.  I'm thinking she's meaning "Luki" tube.   Am I right? ...

G-tube Nutrition
Mar 17, 2010

s/l *JVD* 1.2 calories 1 can 3 times a day ...

Double J Or JJ Tube?
Mar 27, 2010

nm ...

Nephrostomy Tube ?
Jul 26, 2010

Has anyone heard of s/l "nile pit" drainage from an occluded nephrostomy tube? ...

Looking For Name Of Catheter Tube
Jun 16, 2011

This is a long-term use indwelling catheter for urinary incontinence.  The doc says this word 5 times, and each time it sounds different.  ? Swahili tube, Spot PE tube, Spapeve tube, Spa-TV tube.  Any ideas?   ...

Chest Tube Help
Jun 30, 2011

Five grams of sterile talc mixed with 150 cc of normal saline wsa instilled via the s/l lava of the chest tube.  This is an ESL doctor, any suggestions? ...

G.I. With Regard To PEG Tube
Jul 28, 2011

Doc is talking about removing a PEG tube and says the patient has a s/l "Fisilus bag" connection to the stomach from the anterior ventral epigastric abdominal wall.  Thanks. ...

S/l Huntsinger Tube
Sep 20, 2011

Have an op note where dictator is removing a polyp in the anterior commissure of the larynx and uses a 'Huntsinger' tube. It sounds just like that and he even spells it as this, but cannot verify. Anyone heard of this? Thanks. ...

NG Tube Was Placed. It Will Be To S/l Low Melco
Nov 26, 2012

n/m ...

ET Tube Size
Jun 12, 2015

How do you transcribe ET tube size, is it "a size 75 ET tube, or a size 7.5 ET tube." ...

S/L French "Furman" Pigtail Catheter....
Jan 04, 2010

The patient is a 12-year-old with SIRS.......cannot locate in Stedman's or Tessier or online... S/L could be Furman, Frumin.......????      ...

10 French Worley System For Pacemaker. Worley Or Wurlee Or ?
Aug 05, 2010

Is it WORLEY or WURLY or ?  Need help with this. Thanks ...