A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

With E-scription, how do I delete an entry in the date field - without resetting and having to retype info in all

Posted: Dec 23, 2009

nm

date field in Escription - sm - BadHorse

[ In Reply To ..]
I believe all you have to do is press F3 when in the date field and it resets it to no date without affecting the other header fields.

It worked! Thanks! - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Date field? Do you get paid for that? - Just wondering

[ In Reply To ..]
If we must pay attention to and populate fields, is that compensated time?

I can answer your question, not that you really - L

[ In Reply To ..]
are that interested but most of the time the date field is already filled in and most of the time is correctly filled in. Any good MT knows to look and be sure the dates are correct and if not, fill them in correctly. That is a good MT. If incorrect, a total of 2 keystrokes does it. How much compensated time does it take you for 2 keystrokes?

Similar Messages:

HOW DO YOU DELETE ENTRY FROM DICTIONARY
Nov 02, 2010

Does anyone know how to delete entries from user dictionary?  Thanks in advance ...

Keystroke Command For Calendar In EditScript Date Field?
Jun 29, 2013

Does anybody have any idea what I accidentally hit to get the calendar dropdown for the current month *without* using the mouse after hitting Alt-D to get to the date field?  It was totally keystrokes only, I was nowhere near the mouse, but it was just a fat-fingered mistake and I can't replicate it again, after trying multiple combos.  (It was a report where the date was originally grayed out, by the way, because I needed to do a patient search.)   It took me years to f ...

ExEditor Won't Delete - Can't Work Until I Can Delete.
Nov 13, 2012

I have ExEditor (v 7.5) on my PC from a job I had 3 years ago. Nuance installed it but won't uninstall it because I don't have a service contract. I need this OFF my PC so I can install another version from another client and can't work until I can accomplish this. Error Mssg ("CAN'T READ FROM SOURCE FILE OR DISK") when trying following: Using Control Panel Add/Delete Program: Won't delete. Deleting individual files: Won't delete. Renaming f ...

Who Else Uses E-Scription Other Than
Dec 05, 2011

Nuance, Webmedx, TransTech, TTD, TTS?  I know I am missing quite a few companies who use the program, right? ...

E-Scription Platform
Jun 08, 2011

Somebody please tell me about the e-scription platform. Is it harder to work on as far as making the same amount as you were on the Dictaphone word client program.   thanks ...

E-Scription Doubt
Apr 15, 2014

Hi,   I noticed that some ES users download 5-25 jobs in the user ID even when QUEUE CACHE is set to '1'. That is when they are only allowed to download 1 job at a time. This is a flaw in the software and frustates other MTs who dont do any frauds like this.  Can anybody tell me how they download more jobs at a time?  I just want to stop this practice. thanks Jones ...

E-scription Worst Experience
Oct 09, 2011

I have worked for Nuance a long time ago.  They had e-scription and it was the worst program i have ever been in.  I had to check, check, and double check the demographics and God forbid if there was something i had to correct!  By the time i got to transcribing, i had already wasted a half-hour.  Anyone else with this experience?  And do they still have it? ...

Are EditScript And E-scription The Same Program? What MTSO's
Jan 29, 2010

nm ...

Is It Possible To Make Decent Money With TransTech E-Scription VR? Nm
Dec 29, 2009

nm ...

How Do You Delete A Post?
Sep 26, 2010

Used to be able to do it, but now when clicking "edit/delete post" under "options", it only allows you to edit instead of delete. Thanks! ...

HOW DO I DELETE A QA NOTE IN DQS?
Jul 21, 2011

I have been trying to delete a QA note that I initially inserted, but at the last minute I figured out what the mush-mouthed dictator was saying.  I CANNOT take out the marker or note!  Is there a way to do this, or do I have to send it to dreaded QA?  ...

If I Delete A Post
Feb 10, 2013

does it delete the entire thread with replies, or just my OP?  ...

Entry Tests
Apr 06, 2010

Will be taking my first employer test. Do you get a chance to skim your test afterward to clean it up, or is it first take goes? Thanks. ...

Entry Level Pay
Jun 10, 2011

Hi all, Just a quick question.  In all your years of experience, what would you think would be a fair starting pay (hourly please) at a smaller acute care hospital doing varied types of jobs?  I do a lot of typing for the actual hospital, the two clinics (one inside the hospital and our satellite clinic in another town) and physical therapy.   I do alot of transcription but I also have a lot of other medical records duties as well that I have to balance.  I do ...

Rate Of Pay For Entry In To An EHR
Dec 30, 2011

I have been working for a doc's office doing traditional transcription for a couple of years and I have charged a per line fee for my service.  I have recently been approaced by another doc's office to work with their EHR.  A very small amount of the work is actually transcribing.  Most of it will be point-and-click from a list of selections based on the doc's dictation.  I have no idea how much to charge for this kind of work.  Does anyone have any idea w ...

Entry-level
Apr 09, 2012

Hello, I am a new MT looking for entry-level work.  Is there such a thing?  Is there a new law that requires a minimum of 1 year experience as an MT?  Please help.  If anyone knows the answers to my questions, please post them.  Thank you   ...

Data Entry
Apr 14, 2014

I applied for a data entry job today after being unemployed for nearly 3-1/2 months. I can't seem to find anything I think I could start out doing after being home over the years. It seems data entry would fit for me. Getting back out there is hard. Depression has taken over, but I'm trying to manage without medication. Most days, I would like to go to bed and stay, but haven't up until this point. Anyway, thanks for listening to me vent. I pray I will at least get to interview, ...

Why Cant I Delete My Posted Messages
Jun 28, 2010

Just wondering. ...

TO THE MODERATORS - Why Can't I Delete Messages?
Sep 05, 2010

Edit/Delete only lets me edit, and even then it won't accept my password.  I use the same one every time.  Thanks. ...

Nevermind. Got It - Can't Seem To Delete This Post Tho
Jan 06, 2011

This doctor of mine is mumbling.  He says, "The nipple was set at 20 cm from the clavicle and" what sounds something like "deep framberg line"???    Ugh.  He said inframmary line.  I tried to delete post but it wouldn't let me. Sorry ...

How To Delete Tape Using A Dictaphone
May 04, 2011

hey guys, does anyone know how to delete a tape on a dictaphone machine, I've a big one that i havent used in a while (years).... and i forgot how to erase finished tapes. any help TIA ...

I Can't Delete A Document In Word
Aug 12, 2011

I wrote a letter to my boss, and now every time I open Word, the letter appears. I never saved it. I tried erasing it and saving it as a blank document, but nothing works. It still keeps popping up. I restarted my computer but still. In order to type a new document, I have to erase the letter and type what I need and save it as something else. Please help! It's driving me insane! ...

Delete Trigger Happy
Feb 24, 2013

Where'd the posts go?? Is it because the poster was from India? Not talking about the racist post, but the one by "David Kenneth" or something like that. Just curious why it's gone. ...

Does 5 Cpl W/o Spaces Seem Low For Entry Level?
Oct 27, 2009

Also would not get my first paycheck for 60 days. Does that seem fishy? They also want me to sign a no competition contract that I will not seek employment with another company that could be considered competition for 3 years. Is that normal? ...

Entry Level Coders
Apr 05, 2010

I was wondering if anybody knew of any companies that hire entry level coders.  I went to school and got my CCA certificate, but have never done coding in a clinical setting.  I'm also a medical transcriptionist with 20 years experience. ...

DATA ENTRY VS TRANSCRIPTION PAY
Mar 20, 2014

Your thoughts and comments would be appreciated regarding the salaries for a data entry clerk versus a transcriptionist.  Should a transcriptionist's pay be less, the same or more than a data entry clerk, and if you feel it should be more, how much more?  Thank you for your comments.  ...

Entry Level Jobs
Oct 20, 2014

I am new to M.T.  Does anyone have any great advice or know of any companies that hire entry level mts ...

Word 2003 - Problem With Delete Key
Nov 25, 2009

Every so often when I press the delete key, it zooms through the report and deletes every character past where the cursor was located.  Once everything is gone, the hour glass keeps flashing, the cursor no longer works, and I have to shut down the program and lose all of the material deleted.  I have lost entire reports when going back to the beginning and trying to edit something.  Any ideas on how I can stop this from happening? ...

On Google Chrome, Is There A Way To Automatically Delete
Feb 04, 2010

nm ...

Okay, This Is Getting Ridiculous. Who Can Delete Messages Besides The Moderator?
Jun 26, 2010

I posted twice on this board asking specific questions. Both were deleted. Why? I recieved no message from the moderator, so what's going on? Can anyone answer? ...