A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Who else uses e-Scription other than - sm

Posted: Dec 05, 2011

Nuance, Webmedx, TransTech, TTD, TTS?  I know I am missing quite a few companies who use the program, right?

2 more - mt+6

[ In Reply To ..]
AAA Transcription, LDMTS

Transcend has some accounts on Escription - (NM)

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

E-Scription Platform
Jun 08, 2011

Somebody please tell me about the e-scription platform. Is it harder to work on as far as making the same amount as you were on the Dictaphone word client program.   thanks ...

E-Scription Doubt
Apr 15, 2014

Hi,   I noticed that some ES users download 5-25 jobs in the user ID even when QUEUE CACHE is set to '1'. That is when they are only allowed to download 1 job at a time. This is a flaw in the software and frustates other MTs who dont do any frauds like this.  Can anybody tell me how they download more jobs at a time?  I just want to stop this practice. thanks Jones ...

E-scription Worst Experience
Oct 09, 2011

I have worked for Nuance a long time ago.  They had e-scription and it was the worst program i have ever been in.  I had to check, check, and double check the demographics and God forbid if there was something i had to correct!  By the time i got to transcribing, i had already wasted a half-hour.  Anyone else with this experience?  And do they still have it? ...

Are EditScript And E-scription The Same Program? What MTSO's
Jan 29, 2010

nm ...

With E-scription, How Do I Delete An Entry In The Date Field
Dec 23, 2009

nm ...

Is It Possible To Make Decent Money With TransTech E-Scription VR? Nm
Dec 29, 2009

nm ...