A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

e-Scription doubt - Jo

Posted: Apr 15, 2014

Hi,

I noticed that some ES users download 5-25 jobs in the user ID even when QUEUE CACHE is set to '1'. That is when they are only allowed to download 1 job at a time. This is a flaw in the software and frustates other MTs who dont do any frauds like this.  Can anybody tell me how they download more jobs at a time?  I just want to stop this practice.

thanks

Jones

They might be throwing reports back with Alt + N - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
We noticed where I work on eScription (not Nuance) that when you use Alt + N, it just keeps increasing your cache by 1. I had some technical difficulties once that I was trouble-shooting and trying to resolve with my TL's help, so I was throwing reports back into the pool (I thought) that way until I hopefully retrieved the one I'd lost, but it was increasing my cache incrementally each time, up to 8 (from my max of 3) before I stopped and logged out. My TL had a lightbulb moment then about why some people sometimes had more in their caches than their assigned maximum.

So basically, those reports that you had are still assigned to you, and each time you throw one back, you just get new ones on top of that downloaded to your ID. They possibly don't even know what their queue cache looks like when they're doing that. Likely just a vain attempt at cherry-picking. It all resets when they log out and then log back in.

Cherry-picking like that is not only a dishonest and despicable thing to do to one's fellow MTs, but attempting it via Alt + N obviously really messes up TAT too, so it jeopardizes client satisfaction and retaining the account/s.

correct - depending on system settings - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
The systems person can set it to "release" a document skipped by using alt-n. It's defaulted to not do this. It's a way for the supvr to see who's skipping jobs. You have to log out and back in to clear them.

Similar Messages:

Who Else Uses E-Scription Other Than
Dec 05, 2011

Nuance, Webmedx, TransTech, TTD, TTS?  I know I am missing quite a few companies who use the program, right? ...

E-Scription Platform
Jun 08, 2011

Somebody please tell me about the e-scription platform. Is it harder to work on as far as making the same amount as you were on the Dictaphone word client program.   thanks ...

Doubt
Mar 24, 2011

Alcohol dependence, continuous in withdrawal or Alcohol dependence, continuous and withdrawal??? TIA ...

If There Was Any Doubt
May 12, 2014

Mmodal just put a full-page ad in the AHIMA magazine seeking coders for employment.  Get your ducks in a row, folks.  ...

E-scription Worst Experience
Oct 09, 2011

I have worked for Nuance a long time ago.  They had e-scription and it was the worst program i have ever been in.  I had to check, check, and double check the demographics and God forbid if there was something i had to correct!  By the time i got to transcribing, i had already wasted a half-hour.  Anyone else with this experience?  And do they still have it? ...

QA Submission Doubt
Feb 09, 2012

i am new inductee in to MModal with 15-days expirence til now.. Can someone tel me what is that thing in DocQmanage in statstics that states in LC , which says " QA submission" "YES" and "NO"... what exactely is that.. does that affect the final paycheck.. If it shows " NO" then do i get paid more for that file? or vice-versa?          ...

How Can You Doubt VR Quality?
Jun 09, 2014

When half pint of moonshine comes up as house painter from China? :D ...

Just In Case There Was Any Doubt
Dec 21, 2014

Spoke to someone last night that had a friend fired for Christmas. Not a transcriptionist, but a medical biller in Florida..Their work was outsourced to Pakistan..And to add insult to injury her company actually tried to tell her she had to stay and train her replacement..This is the future of anything medical, and probably anything that can be done from a remote location.. ...

Are EditScript And E-scription The Same Program? What MTSO's
Jan 29, 2010

nm ...

If I Ever Had Any Doubt About Going Back To School
Nov 12, 2013

I have been helping my husband finish up his degree online for the last year or so and told him when he is done next month I am going back and finishing up my degree. I know everyone says have a plan, or be prepared but since my husband makes more money and actually has potential for a promotion his schooling was top priority and I have been just praying that my job lasted long enough to get him through. So yesterday I got all my transcripts together, filled out the application and set up ...

With E-scription, How Do I Delete An Entry In The Date Field
Dec 23, 2009

nm ...

Is It Possible To Make Decent Money With TransTech E-Scription VR? Nm
Dec 29, 2009

nm ...

LOL. Doubt Anyone Will Be Signing Up With Trans. Doctors
Mar 15, 2010

now that we all know they don't pay until they get paid.  Someone there must not have read the company board before they made their job posting for today. I might need a job, but I don't work for free for anyone.  Desperate times?  You bet.  Even worse is to be so desperate as to work for a company that has not paid even after 6 weeks have gone by with no guarantees that you will be paid in another 6 weeks. ******* DISCLAIMER ***************** Postings of thi ...