A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Nevermind. Got it - can't seem to delete this post tho - lorrig

Posted: Jan 06, 2011

This doctor of mine is mumbling.  He says, "The nipple was set at 20 cm from the clavicle and" what sounds something like "deep framberg line"??? 

Ugh.  He said inframmary line.  I tried to delete post but it wouldn't let me. Sorry

They removed the option to delete your own post - Wish We Could

[ In Reply To ..]
What you can do, if you want your post gone, is to go in and Edit and just change each field to an 'x' or dot or the like.

The posting is not deleted, but your message or question or comment - the actual words - is no longer there.

Similar Messages:

How Do You Delete A Post?
Sep 26, 2010

Used to be able to do it, but now when clicking "edit/delete post" under "options", it only allows you to edit instead of delete. Thanks! ...

If I Delete A Post
Feb 10, 2013

does it delete the entire thread with replies, or just my OP?  ...

ExEditor Won't Delete - Can't Work Until I Can Delete.
Nov 13, 2012

I have ExEditor (v 7.5) on my PC from a job I had 3 years ago. Nuance installed it but won't uninstall it because I don't have a service contract. I need this OFF my PC so I can install another version from another client and can't work until I can accomplish this. Error Mssg ("CAN'T READ FROM SOURCE FILE OR DISK") when trying following: Using Control Panel Add/Delete Program: Won't delete. Deleting individual files: Won't delete. Renaming f ...

GI Term? ADI - Nevermind, It's Area. OY!
Apr 25, 2014

Maybe it's the head cold I'm fighting, or lack of coffee, but, for the life of me, I can't think what this ESL doc (who speaks distinctly) is talking about when he says, "inflamed-appearing ADI in the rectum."  The patient underwent colonoscopy and it showed: "His colonoscopy showed an inflammatory-appearing polyp in the rectum and a small patch of mild to moderate inflammation noted in the rectum." So, is anyone here familiar with an "ADI", or do you have any idea what else ...

Succus (Found It. Nevermind) It Is Succuss.
Mar 29, 2010

Nevermind Got It BAT Activation, Love Google
Dec 20, 2014

x ...

HOW DO I DELETE A QA NOTE IN DQS?
Jul 21, 2011

I have been trying to delete a QA note that I initially inserted, but at the last minute I figured out what the mush-mouthed dictator was saying.  I CANNOT take out the marker or note!  Is there a way to do this, or do I have to send it to dreaded QA?  ...

Why Cant I Delete My Posted Messages
Jun 28, 2010

Just wondering. ...

TO THE MODERATORS - Why Can't I Delete Messages?
Sep 05, 2010

Edit/Delete only lets me edit, and even then it won't accept my password.  I use the same one every time.  Thanks. ...

HOW DO YOU DELETE ENTRY FROM DICTIONARY
Nov 02, 2010

Does anyone know how to delete entries from user dictionary?  Thanks in advance ...

How To Delete Tape Using A Dictaphone
May 04, 2011

hey guys, does anyone know how to delete a tape on a dictaphone machine, I've a big one that i havent used in a while (years).... and i forgot how to erase finished tapes. any help TIA ...

I Can't Delete A Document In Word
Aug 12, 2011

I wrote a letter to my boss, and now every time I open Word, the letter appears. I never saved it. I tried erasing it and saving it as a blank document, but nothing works. It still keeps popping up. I restarted my computer but still. In order to type a new document, I have to erase the letter and type what I need and save it as something else. Please help! It's driving me insane! ...

Delete Trigger Happy
Feb 24, 2013

Where'd the posts go?? Is it because the poster was from India? Not talking about the racist post, but the one by "David Kenneth" or something like that. Just curious why it's gone. ...

Word 2003 - Problem With Delete Key
Nov 25, 2009

Every so often when I press the delete key, it zooms through the report and deletes every character past where the cursor was located.  Once everything is gone, the hour glass keeps flashing, the cursor no longer works, and I have to shut down the program and lose all of the material deleted.  I have lost entire reports when going back to the beginning and trying to edit something.  Any ideas on how I can stop this from happening? ...

On Google Chrome, Is There A Way To Automatically Delete
Feb 04, 2010

nm ...

Okay, This Is Getting Ridiculous. Who Can Delete Messages Besides The Moderator?
Jun 26, 2010

I posted twice on this board asking specific questions. Both were deleted. Why? I recieved no message from the moderator, so what's going on? Can anyone answer? ...

I Hope Those Of You Who Delete Skip Markers
Sep 10, 2010

Just a thought.  I'd rather not have ASR learn too much.  If it gets too good, I'm out of work (more than usual anyway). ...

Why Did This Give Me The Option To Edit Or Delete
Jan 27, 2011

not delete it?  am I blind is there a delete button somewhere? ...

Is It Possible To Delete A Punch From The Time Card
May 23, 2015

Brain fart, automatically signed on instead of approving my time card..dont want to bother time person with it.. ...

Anyone Receive A Reply From The Transcription Doctors Job Post On Their Post For Editscript MTs?
Mar 24, 2010

nm ...

Orthopedic Surgery, Is It Perineal Post Or Peroneal Post? NM
Feb 10, 2012

xx ...

With E-scription, How Do I Delete An Entry In The Date Field
Dec 23, 2009

nm ...

2 Problems- S/l Exportation And Woud You Delete A Repeated Item?
Dec 11, 2009

In particular, although she is frequently in a wheelchair, saying she cannot walk, with exportation her gait if fairly narrow-based, reflexes are symmetric, there is no long-tract sign, and gait is fairly narrow-based.   s/l exportation, although the only reference I see is to the exporting of goods. ...

RE: New Post Replies, Do They All Go To The Bottom Of The Original Post?
Jan 23, 2010

I don't remember that yet when I post lately it goes all the way to the bottom rather than immediately after the original post.  Perhaps I just never noticed it before.  Oh well... ...

Question On Post Vs Status Post
Oct 22, 2009

Sometimes I'm not sure what to do when they say "post" ... something. I know if it is postauricular (for example), it is attached ... but how about post aneurysmal surgery?  It does not seem like it would be attached.  - Is it proper to leave it stand-alone or should I change it to status post ... or actually attach it? Thanks in advance!!  ...

When A Dictator Says "delete That And Start Over"
Jul 14, 2012

To those of us working for below-market-value wages, especailly those of us with MTSOs, when a dictator does this, we need to just stop right there and "split" the report with a note that says "cancelled by dictator."  Then continue on with what we're doing.  This way, we'd get credit for those lines. We all need to do this, and if our employers complain or try to fire us, then we'd have an obviously legitimate claim with the Labor Board for our employers refusing to pa ...

Imedx Email. How Do You Delete An Email?
Apr 06, 2015

I see nothing. ...

Postdischarge, Post-discharge, Or Post Discharge?
Nov 14, 2011

Which one do you guys use?  I find it all 3 ways on the net, with no clear indication as to what's correct.  Thx.   ...

Post Audit And Now A Post Audit M Report!!
Jan 19, 2015

Has anybody gotten the above email stating now there are 2 post audit reports that we have to pull?  The regular one and now a post audit m report???  What is this for???  This gets crazier every day ...

If You Delete Word By Word (ctl-del) In 6.1, Do You
Sep 11, 2010

still get a skip maker?  I noticed I do that a lot more than highlighting and deleting unless it is a big gob of text. I'm halfway through the training videos and not at all impressed.  No MT could have had any input into all their new "convenient" features. ...