A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Time cards today? - MT

Posted: Dec 22, 2014

So how are everyone's time cards looking for last week?  Has anyone had an improved line rate or are things still looking dismal?

No real difference here - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Obviously I am a deviation from the norm around here, but I am high producer and have been at 100% for QA both weeks. My paycheck is fine and will be comparable to what it was on the old pay plan. The only thing I will be missing out on is the quarterly bonus, which is unfortunate, but I never counted on that as part of my salary.

Let the dislikes commence.

Time cards. - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I have seen an increase for both pay periods. Still have my concerns but so far I'm happy with my checks.

approved mine before they changed their mind - newbutold

[ In Reply To ..]
I have to say that this paycheck was over $100 more than what it would have been on old pay scale. I am thrilled. Of course that isn't to say that next week will be back down. But my check last week was the same as it would have been on the old pay scale and this week is far over what it would have been. I pray that everyone else has good news. Made my day

Mine was close to $70.00 more than it would have been - wannie

[ In Reply To ..]
on the old pay scale.

For me... - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
.. last week was $40.26 more than it would have been with the old pay plan, and this week is $86.65 more than it would have been... so far, so good. *knocking on wood with my fingers & toes crossed*

Don't you just love... - beanie

[ In Reply To ..]
.. how there just has to be "dislikers" on posts like this?! lol. It's like.. "oh you're doing alright and things are going well for you? WELL I DON'T LIKE THAT!!!"... I mean seriously? Grow the heck up people. Jeez.

Exactly, it's selfish to begrudge someone.. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
a little happiness just because your situation might not be the best. You don't have to stand up and applaud but you don't have to show your jealous streak either. Mama always said... "shut yo' mouth with that negative crap"... or something along those lines.

Count the blessings you DO have. Be thankful for what you DO have. There's always someone out there who has it worse than you. For example, a giraffe's coffee would be cold by the time it reached the bottom of its throat. Ever think about that??? No... you only think about yourself. >=O(
;o)

At one point (re: dislikes) - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
We figured there had to be a glitch in the system that gave a dislike no matter what and that explanation sort of satisfied me. Then someone had a tech problem I helped them with and I got like 3 dislikes. That's no glitch. People disliked me helping someone. ???

Time cards - Bobo

[ In Reply To ..]
I can't remember now, what did they change because mine stinks.

first timecard still not fixed, this one is $60 more - MTrauma

[ In Reply To ..]
the first timecard is still all screwed up from when BeyondTXT was down, they still haven't fixed it, so I'm short a lot of lines and haven't approved it. But last week's looks ok and is $60 more than what it would have been prior. However, somehow managed to keep my QC% under 10%, which is difficult on my accounts. If I start going over 10%, like usual, it'll kill my paychecks. :(

time card - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
It says I have a very high QC%, which I don't agree with because I was very careful to try to not work on the account that requires that, but oh well. My line counts are off, just like last week. I think if I were on a different account, I might like this, but in my situation, it can only equal a pay cut for doing harder work.

$150 less than last week. NM - gonna talk to my TSM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Improved line rate, yes. sm - IntegraMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm trying to figure out how they figured my QA score at 99.1%. That's not what I get when I look in FIESA. Waiting to hear back from TSM on how that was figured "this" week. Ugh. This is so damn annoying.

Lost money. sm - anonnnn

[ In Reply To ..]
With the same percentage to QC, QA score, and LPH, would have made more with old plan.

Up around $80 - ^^aero^^

[ In Reply To ..]
Mine is up about $80 for this week and about $90 last week. So far so good.

less this week...a lot less - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

lost $100 last week $150 this week - rock bottom

[ In Reply To ..]
About 99% VR.

No incentive, losing about $150 per pay check, overall will be about $375 per month.

Scores good (100%, 3.5%) and lines over 140 C-LPH.

Much better this week. - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Last week I got 0.07 because my QC score was too high, though my QA was 100%.

This week both my scores were good, so I got 0.1060. I am very, very thankful. I hope others continue to do well too. Merry Christmas everyone!

Similar Messages:

What's Up With Time Cards?
Jan 02, 2014

nm ...

Time Cards
Jan 06, 2014

Anybody seen anything about time cards?  I don't have any emails and lines aren't imported yet at it's a pay week and usually they are in by now. ...

So... No One Can Tell Us How To Approve Our Time Cards?
Jun 14, 2011

cuz I also don't see it...  Pretty please? ...

Just Curious If Y'all Are Approving Your Time Cards. Sm
Dec 18, 2014

I certainly didn't and I'm not going to.  I don't approve of it at all! ...

I Got Cut To Part Time Today
Mar 23, 2010

For the last 6 weeks, my company has not had radiology work coming in to be able to get the required line count.  We have had discussions on this, even trained for several accounts, etc...  Yesterday I got an e-mail explaining that because I did not meet the line count for the pay period that I was cut off of all my benefits and now part time.  The company boasts on the main page about how they have over double the amount of offshore MTs than stateside, this makes me mad.  I ...

Had A Doc Today Who Said It Was His 1st Time Dictating...sm
Aug 18, 2010

and if there was any problem with the dictation to please feel free to call him on his cell phone......and he was clear to boot.  At the end of the report he said, "thank you for your patience while I work on figuring out this dictation system."  ...

Trying SmarType For The 1st Time Today
Mar 07, 2013

My first adventure with a word expander (besides auto correct/auto expand) so I can't figure out if I'm more apprehensive or more excited...Crossing my fingers as I start my shift that SmarType is as great as I've heard it is and really a valuable tool! ...

Hey Yall Today Was My First Day Part Time With VR
Aug 12, 2010

nm ...

Do We Get Paid Time And A Half Today?
Jul 04, 2012

Can't remember ...

Are You Guys Making Up The Time From Today
Nov 11, 2013

or did some one say we will be compensated for this?   Just wondering because it is past time for me to get off and I am so tired, not sure I can work much longer.  ...

Today's Scare From OTI -- If You Don't Request Your Time Off
Dec 19, 2013

in the proper manner, you won't be considered for any of the new, exciting, lower paying jobs they offer -- oh no! LOL In reality, I am so tired of dealing with the low work/no work situation and the out and out rudeness of the A's, I really do not care anymore. ...

Help With Ulnar Gutter Splint - Having A Time Today! SM
Jun 02, 2011

Closure was carried out with 2-0 nylon horizontal mattress sutures.  The patient tolerated the procedure well.  There were no complications.  A s/l "bulgie dealings" ulnar gutter splint was applied. ...

Insurance Cards
May 28, 2011

Has anyone still not received their insurance card? Thanks. ...

Anyone Get The New Insurance Cards
Dec 25, 2012

I thought we we were to get new ones before January. ...

Anybody Get The New Insurance Cards Yet? NM
Dec 23, 2013

NM ...

Sending X-mas Cards To Accounts
Dec 16, 2010

Does anyone send Christmas cards to their accounts?  I work as an IC for an MTSO and this is the second year now that I have received a fruit basket from one of my long-term accounts.  I get nothing from my MTSO, however.  Last year I sent them a thank you card and maybe a Christmas card as well, but I can't remember.  Anyways, I was thinking of sending them a X-mas card with a thank you note in it for the fruit basket.  Thoughts?  Anybody else get x-mas gifts ...

Health Insurance Cards?
Jul 09, 2011

I signed up for medical and dental insurance July 1.  Do we get cards in the mail?  Thank you! ...

Dental Insurance Cards?
Jan 07, 2014

Do we get dental insurance cards and if so, has anyone already got theirs?  I've never used their dental insurance before so I don't know, would like to get going on getting teeth fixed asap.  Thanks. ...

Anybody Else Out There Using Credit Cards To Live On???
May 17, 2014

Had an excellent job until hospital outsourced 5 years ago, downhill from there.  Paycheck for the last 2 weeks was $88.  I bet over in India they made more than me even with 35 years exp.   I have tried so hard to get credit cards paid down or off, but then we have to use them for buying gas to heat house, buy groceries, buy gas, etc.  I would have nver thought I would be in such a mess like so many of us at my age.   Major back disability and surgery, have not been to ...

Trans Tech Gift Cards
Jan 02, 2014

Did anyone get a gift card for Christmas this year ?   We usually do but I didn't get anything.  Thanks  ...

Wow Giving Away Close To 400 In Gift Cards
May 15, 2015

Are you freaking serious??? How many MTs are there in this company? What an insult..And no I'm not playing your games, entering your contests, or doing anything but look for another job. ...

MDI/Transcend-Has NE1 Received Health Insurance Cards?
Jan 29, 2010

I have received my vision insurance ID cards but no documentation whatsoever about my health insurance since "applying" for full-time employee status with benefits.  I find this odd as this is the last business day before the official transition on 02/01/2010.  Wouldn't the health insurance, if it is actually in place, be in effect as of 02/01/2010?  I would ask MDI myself, but the intimidation tactics and fear mongering they have employed over the last several week ...

Are Timesheets Approved Today? Nothing From TSM On Monday Or Today. NM
Jan 01, 2014

xx ...

Email Working Today? Silent Today.
Feb 25, 2015

By this time in the day, usually, there has been at least 7 emails - several from QA, at least 2-3 backlog updates, and 1 reminder to work our shift and work our entire shift. ...

QA Keeps Changing Pro-time To Pro-time Or Pro-time Or Pro-time....once And For All, Which Is Correct
Apr 07, 2011

x ...

Landmark Insurance - Insurance Cards Yet?
Jan 13, 2011

Has anybody received their insurance cards yet? ...

Trying To Find Part-time Or Full-time Employee Position (hospital/clinic)
Apr 30, 2013

If anyone knows of a hospital, clinic, or large practice offering remote full-time or part-time employee positions, I would really appreciate an email.  I have the sudden need to help support a family member long term (in addition to myself) and really need to find a long-term remote employee position for the stability.  Yes, I watch all the various employment sites and even individual hospital sites, but I was hoping that maybe, just maybe someone who works for a hospital that does th ...

How Many Lines Is Considered Full Time And Part Time At Your MTSO?
May 06, 2010

I am wondering what the average for part time and full time status is either if it is done by line count or hours. Thanks so much! ...

FULL-TIME DOWNGRADE TO PART-TIME STATUS - Question
Dec 08, 2011

Has anyone working for an MTSO been downgraded from full-time status to part-time status based on not enough hours worked to be considered full time, yet making well above the minimum amount of earnings required for full-time status? ...

Does Precyse Hire Any Part-time Or Only Full-time?
Nov 03, 2010

nm ...