A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Trans tech gift cards - Bailey

Posted: Jan 02, 2014

Did anyone get a gift card for Christmas this year ?   We usually do but I didn't get anything.  Thanks 

I got a gift card a week or so before.... - kshel

[ In Reply To ..]
Christmas. I am newer, just here 3 to 4 months now. I was so pleasantly surprised as no one I have worked for in the past has given them.

TransTech question - MTgirl

[ In Reply To ..]
I'd love to know more about this company, such as line count requirements, VR or straight typing, PTO and/or holiday pay, pros and cons. Feel free to email me if you don't want to post on here.

You need to research the previous posts - Old and Tired MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I keep posting and posting about how you'd better not complain about anything or you will find yourself gone-- and yet a couple days/weeks later, people come on here with the same questions over and over. What is wrong with researching the archives?

RE: TT - Ex TTer 3

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked there 3 years ago. We got a card, on-line, signed by most of the wheels in their on-site office; they really did put themselves out.

During the 2008 holiday season, we got a note from the D.o.O. wishing us a MC. The next holiday season, circa 2009, when the recession really started taking hold, this same creature sent us the same holiday message, telling us to work harder, in so many words, and reminding us that there were so, so many MTs without jobs. The same week she also sent out messages re. her annual deer hunting trip. Maybe Bambi was able to shoot back this time... lol.

This D.o.O. also likes addressing "her" MTs as "Little Lady" in her one-to-one condescending notes-- I still have the saved e-mails). (NOT trolling, this is verifiable).

$25 gift card with signed card for 8 years running. - ColtsFan

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm not sure why you didn't receive a gift card those years you worked at TT. I have received a $25 gift card for the last 8 years with a signed card from management.

That's weird. I have gotten a gift card every year since 2008. nm - Oh well

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Christmas - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Nothing from Entrada this year. I love the company (I make very little especially compared to what I made in the hospitals, but I am able to get by on what I make here), but nothing at all for Christmas for working holidays without holiday pay, not getting PTO or sick time or overtime pay like most MT companies. Looking forward to the day I can make transcription part of my past.

Similar Messages:

Wow Giving Away Close To 400 In Gift Cards
May 15, 2015

Are you freaking serious??? How many MTs are there in this company? What an insult..And no I'm not playing your games, entering your contests, or doing anything but look for another job. ...

Trans Tech Pay
Aug 23, 2010

Does anyone know about what Trans Tech pays per line for second shift very experienced acute care employees?  Really need to know.  Thanks ...

Anyone Go From MDI-MD To Trans Tech (Houston)?
May 21, 2010

Would like to hear your experiences.  Would you say Trans Tech is similar to the late MDI-MD (when it was MDI-MD) as far as being responsive to its employees, being left alone to do your job, pleasant QA people, good communication? ...

Trans Tech Solutions
Dec 13, 2013

Can someone tell me what the daily line count is for Trans Tech.  What speech recognition platform do they use? Are they flexible with shifts? ...

Trans Tech Radiology?
Jul 07, 2014

Will someone please share what software is used and what the line rate is for radiology? thank you. ...

Trans Tech Medical Solutions
Mar 25, 2010

Does anyone know anything about or work for Trans Tech Medical Solutions?  Do they have plenty or work, pay on time, etc. ...

Trans-Tech W2s. Have Not Gotten Mine Yet. Who Should I Call?
Feb 03, 2011

tx ...

Trans Tech Positions And Flexing
Jul 19, 2013

anyone willing to share about the schedules at TransTech, if you have plenty of work during your scheduled shift or do you have to do a lot of flexing outside your schedule to meet production? . . and also what the ratio is of straight transcription to voice rec on the oncology accounts? Any help is appreciated. TIA ...

QUESTION FOR CURRENT TRANS TECH MTs
Mar 30, 2014

Are bonus Emails offered very often where you will work over your lines for bonus lines?   Work is so low! ...

No Work For Weeks At Trans Tech Yet They
Apr 02, 2014

I have been out of work for weeks - having to search through numerous backup accounts (4) and check at all hours and still can't make lines.  I have been there for 5 years and have gone through some low work periods, but this is by far the worst.  Paycheck is cut in half at least.   I know I am not alone here.  I am sick to think they are going to add more MTs when the ones they have are struggling because of overstaffing and most likely now outsourcing via Imedx. ...

Trans Tech, OSi/Nuance, Keystrokes, Web MedX
Jan 28, 2011

Does anyone have any recent info on any of these companies?  Also, are their benefits any good?  These are the ones that I've heard about most often on here and have heard the best comments about, so I'm thinking about applying with them...   Positive and negative comments welcome.  ...

Trans Tech-New Hire. Good Company To Work For?
Aug 09, 2010

Is Trans Tech a good company to work for? Just got hired on. Would welcome any feedback. Thanks! ...

Advice Please - EKG Tech/EMR Tech
Jan 13, 2015

For anyone out there working in these fields, I would love a little advice, please.  I am able to take a program in either EKG tech or EMR tech.  I just do not know which to choose!  The programs are through a local college and both prepar for certification exams.  I am interested in both, however, it is a matter of which has the better opportunity to obtain a job.  Thank you. :) ...

Insurance Cards
May 28, 2011

Has anyone still not received their insurance card? Thanks. ...

Anyone Get The New Insurance Cards
Dec 25, 2012

I thought we we were to get new ones before January. ...

Anybody Get The New Insurance Cards Yet? NM
Dec 23, 2013

NM ...

What's Up With Time Cards?
Jan 02, 2014

nm ...

Time Cards
Jan 06, 2014

Anybody seen anything about time cards?  I don't have any emails and lines aren't imported yet at it's a pay week and usually they are in by now. ...

Sending X-mas Cards To Accounts
Dec 16, 2010

Does anyone send Christmas cards to their accounts?  I work as an IC for an MTSO and this is the second year now that I have received a fruit basket from one of my long-term accounts.  I get nothing from my MTSO, however.  Last year I sent them a thank you card and maybe a Christmas card as well, but I can't remember.  Anyways, I was thinking of sending them a X-mas card with a thank you note in it for the fruit basket.  Thoughts?  Anybody else get x-mas gifts ...

So... No One Can Tell Us How To Approve Our Time Cards?
Jun 14, 2011

cuz I also don't see it...  Pretty please? ...

Health Insurance Cards?
Jul 09, 2011

I signed up for medical and dental insurance July 1.  Do we get cards in the mail?  Thank you! ...

Dental Insurance Cards?
Jan 07, 2014

Do we get dental insurance cards and if so, has anyone already got theirs?  I've never used their dental insurance before so I don't know, would like to get going on getting teeth fixed asap.  Thanks. ...

Anybody Else Out There Using Credit Cards To Live On???
May 17, 2014

Had an excellent job until hospital outsourced 5 years ago, downhill from there.  Paycheck for the last 2 weeks was $88.  I bet over in India they made more than me even with 35 years exp.   I have tried so hard to get credit cards paid down or off, but then we have to use them for buying gas to heat house, buy groceries, buy gas, etc.  I would have nver thought I would be in such a mess like so many of us at my age.   Major back disability and surgery, have not been to ...

Time Cards Today?
Dec 22, 2014

So how are everyone's time cards looking for last week?  Has anyone had an improved line rate or are things still looking dismal? ...

Just Curious If Y'all Are Approving Your Time Cards. Sm
Dec 18, 2014

I certainly didn't and I'm not going to.  I don't approve of it at all! ...

MDI/Transcend-Has NE1 Received Health Insurance Cards?
Jan 29, 2010

I have received my vision insurance ID cards but no documentation whatsoever about my health insurance since "applying" for full-time employee status with benefits.  I find this odd as this is the last business day before the official transition on 02/01/2010.  Wouldn't the health insurance, if it is actually in place, be in effect as of 02/01/2010?  I would ask MDI myself, but the intimidation tactics and fear mongering they have employed over the last several week ...

No Gift From MQ, Thanks MQ! Nm
Dec 22, 2009

nm ...

Wow Transcend, Thank You For The Gift!!
Dec 19, 2009

I received a very nice Christmas card and gift card with personal signatures in the mail today -- what a wonderful surprise.  This does help encourage me that maybe things will work out in this transition to a bigger company.  Much negative said here on the boards, but this is very appreciated!! ...

My Christmas Gift
Dec 22, 2009

First, I hope those of you who need to hear this will.  I am not by any means saying what I am to hurt anyones feelings, to be mean, to start a ruckus, as a means of causing some to say hateful things, or to seem "better than."  This, however, is something that those of you looking for work and unable to find a position, need to hear. I recently had an opening for a transcriptionist for my very small buisness and recieved many, many resumes.  Some were wonderful and I wish I coul ...

MT Week Gift
May 24, 2010

Just received my MT gift.  I really think that Medquist must feel "It is the thought that counts".  It probably cost them more to mail these then they are worth.  Why don't they just give us an extra hour off with training pay - worth more to me than this mousepad.  I need an ergonomic mouse pad anyway - did they ever think of giving their "beloved" employees one of those?  Oh well.  Just another day being an MT. ...