A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Just curious if y'all are approving your time cards. sm - Ben Tover

Posted: Dec 18, 2014

I certainly didn't and I'm not going to.  I don't approve of it at all!

Nope - I don't approve either - nm - Not Me

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

they probably will... - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
just automatically approve it for you. I have forgotten a few times and they automatically did it.

I've done that too - but this time

[ In Reply To ..]
I forgot accidentally on purpose, that way if and when they are called on carpet for the crap they are pulling, I didn't go along with it and I may have some recourse!

are you BeyondTXT? you're not supposed to - braindead

[ In Reply To ..]
we have an email saying not to approve it until they have all the lines loaded from last week. It's only partial right now.

Similar Messages:

Not Approving Time Card
Sep 01, 2010

I am so upset I could just spit fire.  Does anyone know what would happen if you do not 'approve' your timecard?  I am sick and tired of being available whenever this company needs help, but when I needed a new computer from the company and had to wait 9 days to get one and only get paid for 3 due to their 'policy' of only paying for 3 days of downtime I'm ready to scream.  (yes, there was a problem getting this sent out to me, one which I still do n ...

What's Up With Time Cards?
Jan 02, 2014

nm ...

Time Cards
Jan 06, 2014

Anybody seen anything about time cards?  I don't have any emails and lines aren't imported yet at it's a pay week and usually they are in by now. ...

So... No One Can Tell Us How To Approve Our Time Cards?
Jun 14, 2011

cuz I also don't see it...  Pretty please? ...

Time Cards Today?
Dec 22, 2014

So how are everyone's time cards looking for last week?  Has anyone had an improved line rate or are things still looking dismal? ...

Hi Everyone! I Need Help With Approving My Timesheet
Jun 14, 2011

This will be my first complete payperiod with MQ.  I got an e-mail to approve my timesheet and I see the hours, but cannot see where to "approve" it.  Is there a button that I am just overlooking.  Would someone be kind enough to walk me through this?  Appreciate it!   ~majjai! ...

Insurance Cards
May 28, 2011

Has anyone still not received their insurance card? Thanks. ...

Anyone Get The New Insurance Cards
Dec 25, 2012

I thought we we were to get new ones before January. ...

Anybody Get The New Insurance Cards Yet? NM
Dec 23, 2013

NM ...

Sending X-mas Cards To Accounts
Dec 16, 2010

Does anyone send Christmas cards to their accounts?  I work as an IC for an MTSO and this is the second year now that I have received a fruit basket from one of my long-term accounts.  I get nothing from my MTSO, however.  Last year I sent them a thank you card and maybe a Christmas card as well, but I can't remember.  Anyways, I was thinking of sending them a X-mas card with a thank you note in it for the fruit basket.  Thoughts?  Anybody else get x-mas gifts ...

Health Insurance Cards?
Jul 09, 2011

I signed up for medical and dental insurance July 1.  Do we get cards in the mail?  Thank you! ...

Dental Insurance Cards?
Jan 07, 2014

Do we get dental insurance cards and if so, has anyone already got theirs?  I've never used their dental insurance before so I don't know, would like to get going on getting teeth fixed asap.  Thanks. ...

Anybody Else Out There Using Credit Cards To Live On???
May 17, 2014

Had an excellent job until hospital outsourced 5 years ago, downhill from there.  Paycheck for the last 2 weeks was $88.  I bet over in India they made more than me even with 35 years exp.   I have tried so hard to get credit cards paid down or off, but then we have to use them for buying gas to heat house, buy groceries, buy gas, etc.  I would have nver thought I would be in such a mess like so many of us at my age.   Major back disability and surgery, have not been to ...

Trans Tech Gift Cards
Jan 02, 2014

Did anyone get a gift card for Christmas this year ?   We usually do but I didn't get anything.  Thanks  ...

Wow Giving Away Close To 400 In Gift Cards
May 15, 2015

Are you freaking serious??? How many MTs are there in this company? What an insult..And no I'm not playing your games, entering your contests, or doing anything but look for another job. ...

MDI/Transcend-Has NE1 Received Health Insurance Cards?
Jan 29, 2010

I have received my vision insurance ID cards but no documentation whatsoever about my health insurance since "applying" for full-time employee status with benefits.  I find this odd as this is the last business day before the official transition on 02/01/2010.  Wouldn't the health insurance, if it is actually in place, be in effect as of 02/01/2010?  I would ask MDI myself, but the intimidation tactics and fear mongering they have employed over the last several week ...

QA Keeps Changing Pro-time To Pro-time Or Pro-time Or Pro-time....once And For All, Which Is Correct
Apr 07, 2011

x ...

Landmark Insurance - Insurance Cards Yet?
Jan 13, 2011

Has anybody received their insurance cards yet? ...

Just Curious, Did Anyone At DTS
Dec 29, 2009

Did any DTS employees get a Christmas gift, bonus or even a card this year?  (obviously I didn't) ...

Just Curious....how Many Of You
Jan 18, 2010

would actually like working over-time on an every single week basis, not just occasionally, but EVER SINGLE WEEK, cutting into your life and trying to plan things around this extra work.  I wouldnt mind once in awhile, but weekly mandatory is killing me.  Opinions welcome! ...

Curious To Know What Others Are Using For
Sep 10, 2010

internet search engine. I have found that Google is causing serious slow down of the computer since upgrading to 6.1 and wondering if this could be the culprit of the problems with 6.1 as when I switched from Google to other search engines I am not having the slow DQS 6.1 problem. Support suggested this when they tried to fix the problems I was having.  I want to know what others have found to be a good search engine for MT other than Google. I don't know why Google would have any ...

MQ CURIOUS
Jan 17, 2011

With FTR still in play and all the other requirements made of us highly-paid MTs, when ASR 4 cpl goes into effect in February, does that mean 3 cpl would still be deducted if our "performance" had to be improved?  Would that mean 1 cpl or, as an example, if an MT produced 1000 ASR lines in one day, would that MT make $10 for a day's work?  TIA ...

I'm Curious About Something - Sm
Feb 20, 2011

Everytime I post a question asking about OSi/Nuance I don't get any answers.  Does anyone know why?  Thanks for your help. ...

Curious About UE
Jul 13, 2011

I have always worked as an employee and about a month ago went to work as an IC, however, the company has now gone under and was wondering since I was an IC at the time, does that mean I cannot get unemployment or can I qualify because I worked as an employee up until a month ago?  Thanks for any advice. ...

Just Curious, How Many Are Doing The F11
Sep 01, 2011

on every ASR report today? ...

Just Curious To Know
Nov 09, 2011

If you had access to an education in any field of your choice and wanted to completely leave transcription, what field would you choose?  (This is not a trick question, just something I have wondered about.  Me, I would choose engineering.) ...

Curious To Know
Jan 05, 2012

Are there any Andrews MT grads out there who cannot land a job, feel unprepared for work, or hate MT?   ...

Just Curious--how Did We All Get Here?
Feb 01, 2012

I had never even heard of medical transcription until 4 years ago when I was invited to a "graduation party" by a friend who had finished her online MT course. How did everyone else get started in this business, both vets and newbies? What was it like before telecommuting opened this field up to so many people? ...

Just Curious - What Are You Doing To Get Yourself
May 30, 2012

x ...

Really Curious
Jun 13, 2012

Are so many of you intent on being miserable that those of us who are not miserable and who are actually doing well are called liars? Why are we "rubbing it in" when we share that there are good gigs out there, that we have one and that we are doing well and yet when you are all spreading your misery, hate, and discontent you're "just telling the truth?" If you're working for a company that pays crap, is it then the company's fault or yours that you don't have a better job? ...