A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Insurance Cards - mt2

Posted: May 28, 2011

Has anyone still not received their insurance card? Thanks.

New insurance cards - ADK MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I just received my new cards in the mail today !

insurance cards - mt2

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks!

Similar Messages:

Landmark Insurance - Insurance Cards Yet?
Jan 13, 2011

Has anybody received their insurance cards yet? ...

Anyone Get The New Insurance Cards
Dec 25, 2012

I thought we we were to get new ones before January. ...

Anybody Get The New Insurance Cards Yet? NM
Dec 23, 2013

NM ...

Health Insurance Cards?
Jul 09, 2011

I signed up for medical and dental insurance July 1.  Do we get cards in the mail?  Thank you! ...

Dental Insurance Cards?
Jan 07, 2014

Do we get dental insurance cards and if so, has anyone already got theirs?  I've never used their dental insurance before so I don't know, would like to get going on getting teeth fixed asap.  Thanks. ...

MDI/Transcend-Has NE1 Received Health Insurance Cards?
Jan 29, 2010

I have received my vision insurance ID cards but no documentation whatsoever about my health insurance since "applying" for full-time employee status with benefits.  I find this odd as this is the last business day before the official transition on 02/01/2010.  Wouldn't the health insurance, if it is actually in place, be in effect as of 02/01/2010?  I would ask MDI myself, but the intimidation tactics and fear mongering they have employed over the last several week ...

What's Up With Time Cards?
Jan 02, 2014

nm ...

Time Cards
Jan 06, 2014

Anybody seen anything about time cards?  I don't have any emails and lines aren't imported yet at it's a pay week and usually they are in by now. ...

Sending X-mas Cards To Accounts
Dec 16, 2010

Does anyone send Christmas cards to their accounts?  I work as an IC for an MTSO and this is the second year now that I have received a fruit basket from one of my long-term accounts.  I get nothing from my MTSO, however.  Last year I sent them a thank you card and maybe a Christmas card as well, but I can't remember.  Anyways, I was thinking of sending them a X-mas card with a thank you note in it for the fruit basket.  Thoughts?  Anybody else get x-mas gifts ...

So... No One Can Tell Us How To Approve Our Time Cards?
Jun 14, 2011

cuz I also don't see it...  Pretty please? ...

Anybody Else Out There Using Credit Cards To Live On???
May 17, 2014

Had an excellent job until hospital outsourced 5 years ago, downhill from there.  Paycheck for the last 2 weeks was $88.  I bet over in India they made more than me even with 35 years exp.   I have tried so hard to get credit cards paid down or off, but then we have to use them for buying gas to heat house, buy groceries, buy gas, etc.  I would have nver thought I would be in such a mess like so many of us at my age.   Major back disability and surgery, have not been to ...

Time Cards Today?
Dec 22, 2014

So how are everyone's time cards looking for last week?  Has anyone had an improved line rate or are things still looking dismal? ...

Trans Tech Gift Cards
Jan 02, 2014

Did anyone get a gift card for Christmas this year ?   We usually do but I didn't get anything.  Thanks  ...

Just Curious If Y'all Are Approving Your Time Cards. Sm
Dec 18, 2014

I certainly didn't and I'm not going to.  I don't approve of it at all! ...

Wow Giving Away Close To 400 In Gift Cards
May 15, 2015

Are you freaking serious??? How many MTs are there in this company? What an insult..And no I'm not playing your games, entering your contests, or doing anything but look for another job. ...

Insurance Question. If I Sign Up For Insurance Sm
Apr 15, 2010

and family member wishes to join later, can I enroll at any time or must it be during "official" enrollment period?    Thank you.  ...

Landmark Insurance - What Is Happening With Our Insurance?
Jan 24, 2011

What do other LMers think of what is happening with our insurance?  I am the head of our household and am worried.  What do we do when COBRA runs out? ...

Nuance Insurance Or Obama's "marketplace" Insurance
Oct 17, 2013

Hmmmmmm, should I go with Nuance insurance or Obama's "marketplace" insurance - that is the question. I'll be broke either way. ...

TT Insurance...
Dec 30, 2009

Just curious if anyone currently working at TT has received their new insurance info in the mail?  Yes, I've contacted HR but I never get a response. Thx ...

FYI Regarding Insurance
May 17, 2011

I don't know if yall know this, but I found out during the process of appealing an insurance claim that MedQuist is self-insured.  They set our rates and our benefits and pay all our claims, United Healthcare just administers the fund!  Kind of explains why things got so sh***y so fast, it's because MedQuist is calling the shots ...

MQ Insurance
Jul 12, 2011

Just wondering, MQ says that there insurance is second to none.  So, how good is their insurance and how expensive?  TIA Looking for love in all the wrong places, apparently. ...

So If You Are Ex JLG Now Do You Just Not Have Any Insurance Or What
Oct 02, 2011

Do we have to wait 90 days just like when hired on at a new job? I don't understand how this is fair considering I didn't ask for a change.  ...

Insurance-fed Up
Feb 16, 2012

I have had to use this insurance several times for MRIs.  This insurance pays for NOTHING.  I sure hope with the switch in suits and the new name change we can get a cheaper deductible when the benefits package comes up again in June.  This is just horrible!  This is eating up my paycheck fast. ...

LTD, STD Insurance Up
Mar 13, 2012

Did anyone else's insurance go up on LTD and STD insurance rate on the last paycheck.  These insurance companies are nickel, diming and $100 their way thru our pay. ...

Gap Insurance
Apr 06, 2012

message deleted ...

Insurance?
Nov 07, 2012

I just went over the NEW (using the term loosely) insurance for January.. wow.. there is not much change to mention.  Well, except that smokers will have to pay more.  We will still have to pay (single) 2500.00 out of pocket before they will even pay the 75% (my heart goes out to those with families!).  I dont know about the rest of you, but that just dooms me to no benefits to speak of or else to just owe out the wazooo.  I had been told by my physician that I had ...

Insurance And Rx
May 02, 2013

I just read the insurance thread and one of you mentioned having no Rx coverage. Go to www.goodrx.com    I've gotten deals there that are far better than what I was getting through my insurance (current plan does not include Rx coverage).  For instance, my BP medication was $95 cash, $50 insurance, and $33 through GoodRx.   ...

How Much Is Insurance
Aug 01, 2014

How much is the premium for health insurance for individual with Nuance? ...

Insurance With LM
Jan 18, 2015

Did anyone get the insurance through LM or did all that fall through?  No one ever contacted me about it.  Just curious.   ...

AP Insurance
May 01, 2015

Was anyone able to find an answer regarding AP's insurance?  ...