A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Spring referral time - laughing

Posted: Mar 31, 2014

So, do you hate anyone enough to refer them to Nuance?  Their logic is mind boggling.  Pay us 500 bucks to refer someone.  How about pay us a decent wage we can live on and you won't have the mass exodus you are currently experiencing?  Sorry Nuance, afraid your reputation will only attract the desperate and straight out of school.

Spring referral time - Pollyanna

[ In Reply To ..]
When this company was Transcend I referred 2 full time employees and never received a dime for a bonus even though they sporadically said they offered referral bonuses! I won't be referring anyone to Nuance bonus or no bonus.

ReferAFriend - DonWanUNow

[ In Reply To ..]
Be careful who you refer, she/he could be replacing you. They are always looking to hire people on the cheap and new hires fit that bill. They bait you with the bonus that some never receive. Something to think about.

Yeah, I'm looking for a change all right. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Seth Referral?
May 17, 2010

S/L  "Patient came to the office today as a seth referral" ??Any help would be appreciated, thanks! ...

Spring Break Or Spring Break?
Apr 13, 2011

Spring Break or spring break?  ...

Med S/l Spring Tak. All That Is Given For PMH Is Asthma.
May 18, 2011

x ...

Spring Hill
Oct 23, 2011

Anyone know anything about this company, such as platform used, VR or typing, line rates, IC or employee? ...

Spring At TransTech
Mar 15, 2012

Reading in between the lines, here's my interpretation of an email I might get from TransTech if I were to ask what's going on: Dearest Darlings, Spring has sprung here at TransTech!  Unfortunately, there's no work since apparently all the dictators and patients decided not to go to the hospital.  Actually, we probably just overhired (shhh, don't tell anyone, it might make us look bad).  In the meantime, get up early in the morning like you normally do, stare ...

Referral Program - NSA
Oct 17, 2012

Read E-mail about referral program bonuses and plans, talking about needing lots of MTs for lots of shifts.   Oh, the reason I am taking the time to post here is that I have NSA  again.   Have 3 accounts and occasionally help on a couple of others.  Work will come in later this morning, but the problem is can only make up the NSA time on Friday afternoon/evening.  That truly sucks.   Guess I better spend my down time referring friends to Nuance huh?&n ...

Nuance Referral
Dec 10, 2013

Do you know anybody you dislike enough to refer them to Nuance? ...

Referral Bonus
Jun 08, 2015

$1500 sure would be nice but I don't know anybody to refer.  Good luck to those of you who do know somebody. ...

Sitting Here NJA. CCM Says Becaue Of Spring
Apr 07, 2011

I thought most Spring Breaks were middle of March?  Are there Spring Breaks in April? ...

Inconsistent Referral To Patient
Nov 02, 2012

Couldn't find a definitive answer to this question but it comes up a lot:   One of the PA's I transcribe for is not consistent when they refer to the patient.  They use the patient's first name and then last name throughout the report.  I've been following how they dictate, but think it makes it look disrespectful to the patient to use their first name.  What would you suggest?  Also when the dictator says "patient" instead of "the patient" do you gen ...

Spring Hill Transcription
Nov 06, 2012

anyone know who owns this company? ...

Low Work Due To Spring Break???
Mar 20, 2013

Now low work this morning is due to spring break.  Next week it will be Easter.  What then??  To my knowledge hospitals are open 27/7 and still take patients.  Wonder what the next excuse will be--why don't they just tell the truth.  ...

Unknown Company/Referral Bonus
Jun 21, 2011

So did anyone else receive an e-mail that some unnamed company was looking for 50 MTs, and if you responded, that persone-mailed you back asking to attach your resume so she can forward it to the company in hopes of getting a referral bonus?   This person did not name the companye, so no idea what the real deal is!  Sounds very suspect to me! ...

Referral To A Dermatologist For A Chronic S/l *DPSP* Skin Condition???
Dec 02, 2011

Sounds like...Referral to a dermatologist for a chronic "DPSP" skin condition. Not sure if she is actually saying DPSP, but that's what it sounds like...TIA!!!! ...

Totally Randon Post -- Spring Has Sprung And I Am So Freaking
Mar 20, 2014

happy!  I absolutely hate winter and I live in the South!  I just feel better when the weather is warm and sunny!  Hope it is changing for y'all wherever you are!  Gettign all my flip-flops out ~ whoohoo ...

Has Anyone Here Ever Been Paid The Signon Bonus, Or Referral Bonus? Nm
Apr 02, 2015

nm ...

QA Keeps Changing Pro-time To Pro-time Or Pro-time Or Pro-time....once And For All, Which Is Correct
Apr 07, 2011

x ...

Trying To Find Part-time Or Full-time Employee Position (hospital/clinic)
Apr 30, 2013

If anyone knows of a hospital, clinic, or large practice offering remote full-time or part-time employee positions, I would really appreciate an email.  I have the sudden need to help support a family member long term (in addition to myself) and really need to find a long-term remote employee position for the stability.  Yes, I watch all the various employment sites and even individual hospital sites, but I was hoping that maybe, just maybe someone who works for a hospital that does th ...

How Many Lines Is Considered Full Time And Part Time At Your MTSO?
May 06, 2010

I am wondering what the average for part time and full time status is either if it is done by line count or hours. Thanks so much! ...

FULL-TIME DOWNGRADE TO PART-TIME STATUS - Question
Dec 08, 2011

Has anyone working for an MTSO been downgraded from full-time status to part-time status based on not enough hours worked to be considered full time, yet making well above the minimum amount of earnings required for full-time status? ...

Does Precyse Hire Any Part-time Or Only Full-time?
Nov 03, 2010

nm ...

Overtime Because Of The Time Clock Time Zone Change?
Feb 06, 2011

It has been inconvenient, and maybe a bit confusing at times, to check my time card hours for my shift as, because of my time zone, part of my hours show up on the next day because I work 2nd shift. I wonder if I will get overtime for yesterday, even though I did not work overtime. I had to start work several hours early because of maintenance, so all hours were completed before the hour my hours start showing up on the next day. Fine. But the last couple hours of yesterday show up as today, ...

Anybody Else's Actual Time Worked Not Match Clocked Time?
Jun 13, 2011

Ever since they have changed Schedule Source and now it has a display called today's activity with "actuals" hours, this has not matched the hours shown with the time clock punches and is less than the hours according to the clock punch. The difference adds up to a significant amount over time. I am really suspicious about being jypped paywise. ...

MQ Rehire Policy For Part Time To Full Time
Apr 09, 2011

I worked for MQ full time and then went to part time last year, before finally quitting altogether because of health problems. I seem to remember an obscure policy that if you were full time and then went to part time, you could not go back to full time for a period of at least 1 year.  Can anyone verify that for me? IF, and this is a big IF, I were to go back to work for MQ, I would need to be full time. ...

Part-time Versus Full-time Benefits
Jan 10, 2013

I'm curious as to the difference between the benefits for part-time versus full-time employment.  Are they the same?   ...

The New MQ Time Clock Time Zone Change
Jan 04, 2011

is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.  Like I'm going to remember 6 months from now to ask for my PTO in CST time when I am in EST time zone.  MQ is the screwiest company I have ever worked for. ...

Optiscript Part Time To Full Time
Nov 19, 2011

Does anyone care to share that if you are hired at optiscript part time will they let you change to full time easily? I know they are a small company and do not over hire so I do not know how easily this could be done.  I am thinking of cutting down to part time at my current employee so I can work part time elsewhere and eventually just leave my current employee once I see how the land lays elsewhere.  Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated :) ...

Full-time/Part-time Hours?
Feb 13, 2012

Since part-time is generally considered 20-25 hrs. per week, does that mean that full-time is anything over 25 hrs. per week or does it have to be a flat 40 hrs? ...

Anyone Gone From Full-time To Part-time With This Company?
Mar 21, 2012

I am strongly considering going to part-time, just hoping to get opinions from anyone who has gone from full-time to part-time or opinions from anyone who has just always been part-time.  Thanks! ...

Nuance: From Full-time To Part-time
Apr 26, 2012

Would anyone be willing to post info on this? I am considering switching to part-time. Wondering how amenable the company is to such requests. If you have done this, were you able to keep same schedule or were you forced into a different schedule? Thanks for any thoughts! ...