A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

spring at TransTech - norma

Posted: Mar 15, 2012

Reading in between the lines, here's my interpretation of an email I might get from TransTech if I were to ask what's going on:

Dearest Darlings,

Spring has sprung here at TransTech!  Unfortunately, there's no work since apparently all the dictators and patients decided not to go to the hospital.  Actually, we probably just overhired (shhh, don't tell anyone, it might make us look bad).  In the meantime, get up early in the morning like you normally do, stare at the blank screen while waiting for jobs to load, and keep checking for jobs until you can't keep your eyes open any longer (about 10 p.m. or so).  The hospitals will reopen on Friday and Saturday night, so don't forget to log on for bonus!  Yipee!!

P.S.  If you don't have your required lines, of course, you won't qualify for bonus, but you will have to make adjustments in your life so that you can transcribe in the wee hours of the weekend.  So sorry.

P.S.S.  Disregard this note if you are one our favorite MTs who will be assured their line counts and bonus. 

You guys rock!!

Ha ha ha! That is so funny (and true)! Love it! - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

It's the nature of the beast, you know - Old and Tired MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Don't forget-- it's spring break, people are getting ready for Easter, kids will be getting out of school soon, they are planning their summer vacations, etc., etc., etc. JMO, of course----.

I think we just got that memo from Acusis. - Maybe they copied it.

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Spring at Transtech - typingwench

[ In Reply To ..]
Right on Norma! I left Transtech over a year ago and so far....as an IC I haven't heard that people don't go to into the hospital in spring/summer/fall/holidays etc. There has actually been work! I know the MTs at Transtech rock, but it's too bad they aren't treated like they are important.

Similar Messages:

Spring Break Or Spring Break?
Apr 13, 2011

Spring Break or spring break?  ...

Med S/l Spring Tak. All That Is Given For PMH Is Asthma.
May 18, 2011

x ...

Spring Hill
Oct 23, 2011

Anyone know anything about this company, such as platform used, VR or typing, line rates, IC or employee? ...

Sitting Here NJA. CCM Says Becaue Of Spring
Apr 07, 2011

I thought most Spring Breaks were middle of March?  Are there Spring Breaks in April? ...

Spring Hill Transcription
Nov 06, 2012

anyone know who owns this company? ...

Low Work Due To Spring Break???
Mar 20, 2013

Now low work this morning is due to spring break.  Next week it will be Easter.  What then??  To my knowledge hospitals are open 27/7 and still take patients.  Wonder what the next excuse will be--why don't they just tell the truth.  ...

Spring Referral Time
Mar 31, 2014

So, do you hate anyone enough to refer them to Nuance?  Their logic is mind boggling.  Pay us 500 bucks to refer someone.  How about pay us a decent wage we can live on and you won't have the mass exodus you are currently experiencing?  Sorry Nuance, afraid your reputation will only attract the desperate and straight out of school. ...

Totally Randon Post -- Spring Has Sprung And I Am So Freaking
Mar 20, 2014

happy!  I absolutely hate winter and I live in the South!  I just feel better when the weather is warm and sunny!  Hope it is changing for y'all wherever you are!  Gettign all my flip-flops out ~ whoohoo ...

Re: TransTech ApplicationOn My TransTech Application Should I Fill In Favorite Work Types & Fav
Jan 11, 2011

On my Trans Tech application should I fill in favorite work types and favorite specialities or leave blank or put any? ...

TRANSTECH PAY
Nov 10, 2009

Anybody know what the pay is for transtech, VR and standard?  I am looking at applying. TIA ...

Transtech Rad
Nov 17, 2009

Anyone working at Transtech care to share whether there radiology accounts pay better than there acute care?  I currently work for them on acute care.  Thanks! ...

TransTech'ers, Is It Getting Any Better
Jan 25, 2010

nm ...

TransTech QA
Sep 04, 2010

Hi there fellow TT MTs:)  Do any of you ever have trouble with QA at TT.  Lately, I have been afraid to send anything in for correction, particularly 1 person, who dissects my reports down to crossing my Ts and dotting my Is.   I know she is probably just doing her job well, and I know being in QA is a hard job, but this is getting depressing. I am not a newbie by any means, and I know my job well.  Not criticizing here, just a little perplexed I guess.  Thanks everyone! ...

TransTech VR
Jun 22, 2011

Just wondering if you can do exclusively VR or exclusively traditional?  I thought it was mandatory that both be done, but I want to be sure. Do you like the ExText platform? ...

Does Anyone Know About TransTech?
Nov 06, 2010

Does anyone know about TransTech? ...

Has Anyone Gotten A TransTech W2 Yet?
Jan 27, 2011

nm ...

To MT Looking/TransTech
Mar 08, 2012

I started a new thread because I noticed your question about TransTech waaaay down at the bottom of the page and with no responses yet, so here goes... In my personal experience, nothing has changed from the older posts.  Even today, I have 4 accounts and I'm currently waiting for work to come into my queue.  If you can get in with TransTech as a favorite, you can make BIG money doing 98% OP notes (about 30,000 lines per pay period).  But, if you're just a regular, ...

Anything New At TransTech????
Jul 19, 2012

Usually there are lots of posts here about TT.  Just wondering what is going on now.  I was hired and supposed to start work there, but could not work with satellite.  For some reason, the EditScript would not come up.  So I got rid of satellite and had Verizon Wireless installed.  So far this is working pretty good.  Much better than satellite -- knock on wood.  Hopefully I can start working again.  ...

Last Day At TransTech
Jul 31, 2012

I've been with TT for about 6 years but was recently offered an in house job at 4x the pay and really great benefits. I have to say I really enjoyed working for TT other than the times of low volume and I would recommend them. Things have changed for me and I can't turn down this opportunity but I do wish them well. ...

Transtech ?
Oct 22, 2012

Does anyone know if they hire part time?  I know I have seen comments about them running out of work, but that seems to be a common thing among most of the companies anymore.  ...

Anyone Know Anything About TransTech?
Mar 18, 2013

I was recently hired by Transtech, just wondering if anyone has any experience with them?  I was very excited to get a job offer, but was a little nervous when the recruiter started explaining what to do when work was slow or there was no work.  AT 4.5 cpl for VR, the last thing I need is long periods of no work.  Anyone with experience with them? ...

All Right How About TransTech
Jul 10, 2013

I have got to find something new and unfortunately have to go with a company who hires employees/has benefits. ...

TransTech Changes?
Sep 30, 2014

I am no longer working for TransTech but just wondering if there have been any changes since merger yet?  Any anticipated?   I maybe should not have quit so soon....any suggestions?  ...

Transtech
Oct 07, 2014

Wondering if anyone knows anything about or has worked for a company called Transtech? Thanks in advance! ...

TransTech, If You're Hiring
Oct 13, 2009

some part-timers anyway, why not offer weekends to part-timers and offer some Mon-Fri shifts for the experienced full-time MTs you're trying to get.....  That's about the only way you're going to get many experienced quality MTs.  And there are always plenty of MTs looking for part-time weekend work as a 2nd job.  ...

Info On TransTech Please?
Oct 14, 2009

Any information on this company would be greatly appreciated.  TIA! ...

Axolotl Or Transtech
Oct 31, 2009

Could somebody give me some info on these two companies, i.e., pay, benefits, work flow steadiness, management, etc.?  Thank's in advance! ...

Transtech - Any Bad Or Good?
Nov 19, 2009

what is transtech like? any bad or good? ...

Question For Any Transtech-ers Out There
Jan 06, 2010

Just out of curiosity, are any of you who have been switched to much more VR than traditional (at the halved pay rate) actually making as much or more than you did before? ...

Anyone From TransTech Received A W2 Yet?
Jan 27, 2010

nm ...