A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Med s/l Spring Tak. All that is given for PMH is asthma. - tia nm

Posted: May 18, 2011

x

closest thing to your s/l would be sm. - FlaMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Sprintec, but this is an OCP. Just a thought off the top of my head.

Similar Messages:

Spring Break Or Spring Break?
Apr 13, 2011

Spring Break or spring break?  ...

Spring Hill
Oct 23, 2011

Anyone know anything about this company, such as platform used, VR or typing, line rates, IC or employee? ...

Spring At TransTech
Mar 15, 2012

Reading in between the lines, here's my interpretation of an email I might get from TransTech if I were to ask what's going on: Dearest Darlings, Spring has sprung here at TransTech!  Unfortunately, there's no work since apparently all the dictators and patients decided not to go to the hospital.  Actually, we probably just overhired (shhh, don't tell anyone, it might make us look bad).  In the meantime, get up early in the morning like you normally do, stare ...

Sitting Here NJA. CCM Says Becaue Of Spring
Apr 07, 2011

I thought most Spring Breaks were middle of March?  Are there Spring Breaks in April? ...

Spring Hill Transcription
Nov 06, 2012

anyone know who owns this company? ...

Low Work Due To Spring Break???
Mar 20, 2013

Now low work this morning is due to spring break.  Next week it will be Easter.  What then??  To my knowledge hospitals are open 27/7 and still take patients.  Wonder what the next excuse will be--why don't they just tell the truth.  ...

Spring Referral Time
Mar 31, 2014

So, do you hate anyone enough to refer them to Nuance?  Their logic is mind boggling.  Pay us 500 bucks to refer someone.  How about pay us a decent wage we can live on and you won't have the mass exodus you are currently experiencing?  Sorry Nuance, afraid your reputation will only attract the desperate and straight out of school. ...

Asthma
Aug 15, 2011

sounds like "trifoot" asthma and intermittent dyspnea.  ...

Asthma/COPD Med
Aug 03, 2010

The patient has asthma/COPD and in the medication list, she is said to be on (s/l enveerdiscus) 1 inhalation daily.  I cannot figure this one out. ...

Asthma Medication
Apr 18, 2011

s/l de-LAIRA ... the dosage is 20/5, two sprays twice a day. "This is a combination of an inhaled steroid and a long-acting bronchodilator"   Thank you. ...

Totally Randon Post -- Spring Has Sprung And I Am So Freaking
Mar 20, 2014

happy!  I absolutely hate winter and I live in the South!  I just feel better when the weather is warm and sunny!  Hope it is changing for y'all wherever you are!  Gettign all my flip-flops out ~ whoohoo ...

S/l Lopidex 30 Mg Daily. Pt Has A Hx Of GERD, HTN And Asthma.
Jan 26, 2010

x ...

Drug S/l Se-quel. Pt W/hx Of DM, Asthma, Depression
Jul 18, 2010

x ...

S/l Benalyn Two Puffs PRN - Patient Has A History Of Asthma.
Oct 26, 2009

nm ...

Drug S/l Di-vo-nase - Pt With Hx Of Asthma, ADHD, Epilepsy And
Aug 24, 2011

x ...

S/l Duo-tec. Pt Has A History Of Asthma, DM, Heart Disease, Polio, GERD.
Mar 03, 2010

x ...

Drug S/l Bis-trol-ik. Pt Has PMH Of Heart Attack, HTN, Asthma, Kidney
Aug 22, 2010

x ...

S/l "Sim-backs" Medications For Asthma....
Nov 02, 2011

xx ...

Asthma And "samtristriad" ?
May 12, 2012

Sounds fairly clear - thanks for any help! ...