A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Unknown Company/Referral Bonus - MTWORLD

Posted: Jun 21, 2011

So did anyone else receive an e-mail that some unnamed company was looking for 50 MTs, and if you responded, that persone-mailed you back asking to attach your resume so she can forward it to the company in hopes of getting a referral bonus?   This person did not name the companye, so no idea what the real deal is!  Sounds very suspect to me!

Sorry for the typos - MTWORLD

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Yes I did - Me

[ In Reply To ..]
It is for Nuance. She says she has been working there for nine months and is happy. I don't know if she really is or is just hoping to get the referral bonus. From what I have read on here, I don't know about that company. More negativity than positives.

Ok.. - MTWORLD

[ In Reply To ..]
I think she is just really trying to get the referral bonus, from what I gather. Thanks for the info.

Similar Messages:

Has Anyone Here Ever Been Paid The Signon Bonus, Or Referral Bonus? Nm
Apr 02, 2015

nm ...

Referral Bonus
Jun 08, 2015

$1500 sure would be nice but I don't know anybody to refer.  Good luck to those of you who do know somebody. ...

Unknown Company
Jun 27, 2012

I recently graduated and uploaded my resume onto this site.  I was contacted on June 10 by the President and CEO of Bureau HQ regarding a position with his company.  After conversation, he told me to e-mail him my schedule and he would get back to me regarding testing for him.  If I passed, I would be able to come to his facility in IL to train, and then become an employee.  Since that date, I have yet to hear anything from him.  Has anyone else had this experience? ...

Unknown Company?
Jan 31, 2013

Can anyone help me - I have worked so many places trying to find a home this year and now have a 1099 from Oasis outsourching in WPB Florida, does anyone know what company this might be? ...

Seth Referral?
May 17, 2010

S/L  "Patient came to the office today as a seth referral" ??Any help would be appreciated, thanks! ...

Referral Program - NSA
Oct 17, 2012

Read E-mail about referral program bonuses and plans, talking about needing lots of MTs for lots of shifts.   Oh, the reason I am taking the time to post here is that I have NSA  again.   Have 3 accounts and occasionally help on a couple of others.  Work will come in later this morning, but the problem is can only make up the NSA time on Friday afternoon/evening.  That truly sucks.   Guess I better spend my down time referring friends to Nuance huh?&n ...

Nuance Referral
Dec 10, 2013

Do you know anybody you dislike enough to refer them to Nuance? ...

Inconsistent Referral To Patient
Nov 02, 2012

Couldn't find a definitive answer to this question but it comes up a lot:   One of the PA's I transcribe for is not consistent when they refer to the patient.  They use the patient's first name and then last name throughout the report.  I've been following how they dictate, but think it makes it look disrespectful to the patient to use their first name.  What would you suggest?  Also when the dictator says "patient" instead of "the patient" do you gen ...

Spring Referral Time
Mar 31, 2014

So, do you hate anyone enough to refer them to Nuance?  Their logic is mind boggling.  Pay us 500 bucks to refer someone.  How about pay us a decent wage we can live on and you won't have the mass exodus you are currently experiencing?  Sorry Nuance, afraid your reputation will only attract the desperate and straight out of school. ...

Unknown
Feb 19, 2010

between "facet slider route" and IT bands bilaterally?  Facet slider route? ...

Unknown Med
Jan 13, 2012

He was perscribed 20 mg of what sounds like (eurythramy) and 240 mg oral tab of Verapamil. He has nephrotic syndrome and hypertension, if that helps ...

Unknown Medication
Nov 21, 2009

Sinacobalamine medication?  Anyone heard of this? ...

Dermo Unknown
Jan 09, 2013

Okay, the phrase sounds like, "pernacuous red papules", but I cannot find the word "pernacuous" anywhere.  Any clues?    Thanks. ...

Unknown Abbreviation
Aug 19, 2013

What does the abbreviation "GSI" stand for?  It is regarding female pelvic surgery. ...

Unknown Biweekly Pay
Dec 13, 2014

Having read the posts regarding unknown pay, I totally agree. This first rollout week, I had 2 reports audited, just got lucky. So, if next week I have an audit 'fail' their new patient safety thing, then my pay goes below minimum wage for that week. Aside from the fact that we will be re-reading every report for any 'minor' errors that are now major errors under the new system. Nuance will end up paying overtime to get the work done within TAT. I cannot work in a job wher ...

Referral To A Dermatologist For A Chronic S/l *DPSP* Skin Condition???
Dec 02, 2011

Sounds like...Referral to a dermatologist for a chronic "DPSP" skin condition. Not sure if she is actually saying DPSP, but that's what it sounds like...TIA!!!! ...

Help With Unknown Word/term Please?
Jan 17, 2011

Could you please help with this? Sentence is, I went and re-evaluated the patient __________ at 3 o'clock in the morning. Blank sounds like denovo. Thank you so much! Teri ...

Don't Let Fear Of Unknown Keep You Here. This Place Is The
Jun 07, 2013

nm ...

Favorite Site To Find Unknown Abbreviation/acronyns?
Nov 07, 2013

I've work on an account that 80% of the doctors dictate many abbreviations/acronyms that I have never heard of (I've been transcribing for 16 years).  Some of them are very hard to find.  Googling gives sites for acronyms, but mostly that is not  helpful.  A lot of them are not found in the Stedman's Abbreviations book or that particular field book.  I spend an incredible amount of time trying to find these. Can you link me to your favorte site to fi ...

At Your Company, Are Your Company-observed Holidays Paid By The Company?
Oct 07, 2014

I am working at a company who observes certain holidays and we are required to work 4 of them, but this is the first company I have ever worked where I have to use my PTO on the holiday I am supposed to be off.  Does your company do the same?     Thank you! :) ...

Can Someone Suggest A Company That Hires IC? I Can't Work For A Company That Offers Insurance.
Feb 17, 2014

Xx ...

DSG Bonus- No Thanks
Dec 22, 2011

again with the Walmart card.  Some people hate Walmart and won't shop there.  Don't they know this?  Oh well, at least I can give it away to a homeless or battered women's shelter and put it to good use. ...

Does Anyone Ever Get A Bonus? Sm
May 17, 2012

I wonder how many people actually receive one and if so how much.  Also, has anyone heard whether they are going to make the QA score a pay period score instead of a quarterly score? ...

So, Who Got The QA Bonus?
Jan 15, 2014

So, who got 99.5+% accuracy and got the Q1 QA bonus? Anyone? ...

Bonus Pay
Apr 01, 2014

Can anyone tell me what type of bonus pay on top of line count and how it is calculated? ...

Q2 BONUS
Jul 30, 2014

Thank you for my Q2 bonus, the first ever for me. However, I really could have used the money during the last 3 months. If divided up over those 3 months, I would not have had to borrow money for food. Please reconsider this punitive bonus plan you have. The money would be better served in my paychecks. Plus, all taxes deducted out of this bonus check is almost 50%. If that money would have been on a regular paycheck, the deduction would be more like 30%. This is punitive to MLSs in more wa ...

Q2 Bonus Not There
Jul 31, 2014

I've been anticipating my Q2 bonus for 3 months now and I look today and nope, not there!  I made the required lines, QA postaudit was 99.56% so I made that too.  What else could have held it up?  I mean darn it, I worked my butt off for that! ...

TAT Bonus
Aug 19, 2014

Dear TSM:  You're welcome for us MTs keeping things in TAT.  Glad you're so thrilled.  How about you just quietly enjoy the bonus we earned for you rather than sending us blithering thank you emails.  Most of us know by now that you receive this bonus off our backs, so your gushy emails simply smack of rubbing that fact in.  I don't feel appreciated at all when I read them; I feel completely taken advantage of.  ...

Bonus
Dec 20, 2014

If I leave Nuance before the end of January, would I still get my upcoming quarterly bonus if I qualified for it? Also do they pay you for your unused vacation days? ...

I Want To Find A Different Company, But My Fear Is That MQ Will Only Swallow That Company
Jul 15, 2011

up and I'd be back at square one, making no more than their "maximums."  I wonder, are this new maximum pay going to stay the same (or lower)?  I mean, in 5 or 10 years (if we are still here) will it be the same?  Or less?  I think so. ...