A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Is there a way to keep track of percentage being sent to QC? - sm

Posted: Mar 06, 2015

I never know where I stand until after the fact. Do any of you know how to keep track of this? The nonsense just keeps increasing and increasing.

Yep - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Do you have a line counter on your platform? If so, just write down your lines before you send a report to QC, and then subtract that from the amount of lines after you send.

If you don't have an automatic line counter on your platform, use google to find a line counter or character counter. Whenever you have a report that is going to QC, copy and paste the text into the online counter and keep track of that information throughout the week.

What a farce. This should be an automatic function. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
But then again, they probably don't want us to know what our percentage is at any given time. As stated in the post above, they'll stoop to anything to squeeze a few more pennies out of us. Deceitful people are running the show and think we're stupid.

Similar Messages:

Percentage Sent To QA
Jun 27, 2012

I sent in 10% to QA last month due to difficult dictators.  There were a couple of days where I had some really bad dictations and maybe sent in 4 reports on that day.  Other days I didn't send any reports to QA.  The company has always told us if we are not 100% sure of the word to leave it blank.  Now I am being penalized for taking this advice.  I have been put on notice that they will let me go if I continue to go over 8%.  Does this seem unreasonable? &nbs ...

QC Percentage
Feb 27, 2013

Can anyone tell me what QC percentage means on our time card and what it has to be in order to get our weekly bonus?  Thank you! ...

Track Back.
Jan 25, 2011

Just something to keep in mind, even if you think you are being anonymous on here, there is always the chance that your post can be tracked back to you...and if it is, MQ could always make your work life a living h___.   ...

Percentage Question
Feb 18, 2011

dictated one-tenth percent - would you type .1%?  This seems odd to me.   TIA.  ...

LPH Minimum. Be Sure To Keep Track Of All Those
Jul 16, 2013

a job to upload. All those add up and if you don't clock out for them it will go against your LPH and make a difference in your assessments.  ...

What Percentage Of Proscript Is VR?
Sep 14, 2013

AND, are you able to make money?  How expensive is the insurance and how are the supervisors?  Thank you. ...

Tract Or Track
May 04, 2014

A tract or track of lidocaine was used to numb.  ...

Now Besides Just Getting Our QA Percentage Marked Off,
Nov 30, 2014

our pay will be docked because we may leave out "a" or something along that line or not place a comma where they believe it should be.  Before it just affected our bonuses but not our actual pay that we get.  Now our pay will be deducted for every error that they deem that we make!!!  That doesn't even seem legal.  Even if you work at McDonalds and make a mistake they don't cut your pay and don't give me the crap about affecting patient safety.  Bull crap! ...

Percentage Of Lines To QA?
Jan 21, 2015

When we first started this new compensation plan, I remember the magic line percentage for QA was 2%... but was that NO MORE than 2% gets post-audited, or AT LEAST 2% gets post-audited?   Just realized I have over 200 lines already post-audited for the week, but I have only transcribed 6500 lines so far, and 2% of that would be 130.   ...

Why Are We Being Penalized For QC Percentage Over 10%?!
Apr 27, 2015

This past pay period because my QC percentage was over 10% both weeks I calculated lost wages of almost $400.  The first week my quality was 100%, the second 99.7%.  The second week my QC percent was just a hair over 10%, but I of course ended up on the bottom of the pay grid, a difference of $150 for the week.  I don't send reports to QC because I'm lazy.  Why should we continue to get penalized for bad dictators, unknown names/business entities on new accounts, et ...

Audit Percentage.
Jun 03, 2015

Does anyone remember what they had said the percentage of audit should be each week? I know I have only had 1 job audited each week for the past 3 weeks. Which of course means 1 mistake and I'm under 99%. Anyone? Thanks. ...

Tract Or Track Question...sm
Nov 07, 2009

The sacral decubitus ulcer was then marked with a marking pen and an elliptical excision was made with a scalpel so as to completely excise the ulcer itself and the *tract/track* which was extending several centimeters proximally. ...

What Is The Percentage Of A Passing Audit? Is It 96 Or 98? NM
Nov 24, 2010

NM ...

On Track To Make Less Again This Year.
Oct 07, 2011

Yet again, I am on track to make less this year than apparently when I was a teenager working at a burger joint.  I work 40 hours, never call in sick (before anybody starts flaming).  So depressing.  ...

Pin Tract Or Pin Track Infection
Feb 19, 2012

Can anyone tell me which is the proper way to type "pin tract or pin track infection"? Thanks! ...

Shunt Tract Or Track
Dec 20, 2012

shunt tract or track? ...

Track Versus Tract
Apr 22, 2013

HELP! We can never keep this straight....when do you use track and when do you use tract? ...

Keeping Track Of Time Typed
Aug 16, 2011

Is there such a thing available that keeps track of "at the keyboard" typing time? I am one that gets up and down frequently throughout my work day and its hard to keep track of exactly how many actual hours I am typing.  I want something automatic that I don't have to remember to click on/off because if I could remember to do that, I could remember to write it down :)  Anyone know of something like this? ...

Quick Poll - QA Percentage Requirements
Jan 23, 2012

Is industry standard now a requirement of 99% accuracy for the usual employee review to maintain employment or (heaven forbid) achieve a bonus? 97%, 98%, or 99%.  Just curious. ...

CTA. Abnormal S/l Track.extending Through Right Gluteus
Apr 26, 2012

CTA of the pelvis demonstrates no evidence of any arterial aneurysm or AV fistula.  There was abnormal "track" extending through the right gluteus maximus muscle with marked induration of the subcutaneous tissue of the right buttock area.  (CTA performed before heterotopic ossification sugery.  Past history of gunshot to buttocks, with bullet fragments overlying the left hemipelvis on hip x-ray.) ...

How Do They Track Production Time In Escription?
Dec 23, 2012

I work in Escription 9.20 (90% VR).  If I am told I have an average work time of 6.9 hours in Escription, does anyone know exactly how they are tracking to get that figure?  ...

Keeping Track Of Line Count
Jan 25, 2013

Is there any other way to know your line counts besides the metrics??  ...

Editors: What Percentage Of Your Time Is Not Compensated?
Apr 29, 2013

Trying to determine the norm for providing free work. I spend more time fixing dictator's demographic errors demographic errors and searching for data that should have been dictated than I do editing. I'm just wondering if other editors just note these problems for QA to deal with or are you also working pretty much for free? Anyone been fired for refusing to work for free? ...

What Percentage Of Dictators Can Achieve 99% Accuracy Using VR?
Nov 24, 2013

On the account I work I'd say only about one dictator in 20 can achieve 99% accuracy with VR without editing.   This doesn't surprise me in the least. We could have told the developers this 20 years ago, but money talks.  For the doctors forced to use VR, will the errors be acceptable to them?  To the big wigs at the hospitals?   ...

Question About QA Percentage And Line Rate
Aug 08, 2014

actually make sense or work. If you do lose the 0.03 cpl, don't they have to make sure you are paid min wage per hour. Wouldn't they then have to supplement you? What sense does this policy make then? ...

Trending And Correction Report Percentage
Oct 26, 2014

Has anyone figured out how the h____ this new trending and correction report percentage is working on Fiesa. Are they cherry picking the most difficult doctors to audit and skipping over the physicians that would balance the percentage score. That thing is so skewed, I cannot figure out for the life of me what it is suppose to reveal. It is totally biased against the MLS from what I can understand. ...

Pt Was Passing The S/l Tolinger In Track Practice
Mar 22, 2015

What Percentage Of Your MQ Work Is ASR And Would You Be Making More If You Straight Typed It?
Oct 19, 2009

x ...

Blood Alcohol Was 0.403 Which Is 3 100ths (3 Hundreths) Of A Percentage
Jul 03, 2010

blood alcohol was 0.403 which is 3 100ths (3 hundreths) of a percentage over what they will take.  Help! I am stumped! ...

If An Audit Slams You For An Error Counted As 0.25, How Is The Percentage 97.88%?
Mar 18, 2010

I am confused.  ...