A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

LPH minimum. Be sure to keep track of all those - 15 minutes of waiting for

Posted: Jul 16, 2013

a job to upload. All those add up and if you don't clock out for them it will go against your LPH and make a difference in your assessments. 

you on 56k or what? - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
something must really be wrong with your connection or computer if it takes more than a few seconds to upload a job... even the 40minute jobs / 7-8 pages should take no more than a few seconds...

I'm commenting regarding the 15 mins we are - being asked to wait for

[ In Reply To ..]
a job to be pooled before clocking out and checking back in an hour in OOW situations. Not how long a job actually takes to download.

Similar Messages:

Track Back.
Jan 25, 2011

Just something to keep in mind, even if you think you are being anonymous on here, there is always the chance that your post can be tracked back to you...and if it is, MQ could always make your work life a living h___.   ...

Tract Or Track
May 04, 2014

A tract or track of lidocaine was used to numb.  ...

Is There A Way To Keep Track Of Percentage Being Sent To QC?
Mar 06, 2015

I never know where I stand until after the fact. Do any of you know how to keep track of this? The nonsense just keeps increasing and increasing. ...

Tract Or Track Question...sm
Nov 07, 2009

The sacral decubitus ulcer was then marked with a marking pen and an elliptical excision was made with a scalpel so as to completely excise the ulcer itself and the *tract/track* which was extending several centimeters proximally. ...

On Track To Make Less Again This Year.
Oct 07, 2011

Yet again, I am on track to make less this year than apparently when I was a teenager working at a burger joint.  I work 40 hours, never call in sick (before anybody starts flaming).  So depressing.  ...

Pin Tract Or Pin Track Infection
Feb 19, 2012

Can anyone tell me which is the proper way to type "pin tract or pin track infection"? Thanks! ...

Shunt Tract Or Track
Dec 20, 2012

shunt tract or track? ...

Track Versus Tract
Apr 22, 2013

HELP! We can never keep this straight....when do you use track and when do you use tract? ...

Keeping Track Of Time Typed
Aug 16, 2011

Is there such a thing available that keeps track of "at the keyboard" typing time? I am one that gets up and down frequently throughout my work day and its hard to keep track of exactly how many actual hours I am typing.  I want something automatic that I don't have to remember to click on/off because if I could remember to do that, I could remember to write it down :)  Anyone know of something like this? ...

CTA. Abnormal S/l Track.extending Through Right Gluteus
Apr 26, 2012

CTA of the pelvis demonstrates no evidence of any arterial aneurysm or AV fistula.  There was abnormal "track" extending through the right gluteus maximus muscle with marked induration of the subcutaneous tissue of the right buttock area.  (CTA performed before heterotopic ossification sugery.  Past history of gunshot to buttocks, with bullet fragments overlying the left hemipelvis on hip x-ray.) ...

How Do They Track Production Time In Escription?
Dec 23, 2012

I work in Escription 9.20 (90% VR).  If I am told I have an average work time of 6.9 hours in Escription, does anyone know exactly how they are tracking to get that figure?  ...

Keeping Track Of Line Count
Jan 25, 2013

Is there any other way to know your line counts besides the metrics??  ...

Pt Was Passing The S/l Tolinger In Track Practice
Mar 22, 2015

Keeping Track Of Multiple Accounts/jobs
May 18, 2010

I recently quit my hospital MT job and started working for a mid sized MTSO. This was a big change for me, different platforms, different rules, different type of accounts. I have 4 accounts with this job, all with their own little rules and formats and things. On top of that I recently was hired and quit with another large MTSO for weekend work (didn't like the QA or managers; I was constantly being forgotten). Anyway, I quit them after 2 weeks and was just hired as an IC for small MTSO an ...

Would Anyone Share What Their Income Is With Me?...wanting To See I Am On Track Of Need To Strive Fo
Jul 20, 2010

Of course this is personal but since we can be anonymous on her, would anyone share what they are making in terms of weekly, hourly, monthly or yearly with me?  I would like to compare with where I am and determine if I am at a good average or way below and need to be doing more.  I would also love it if you could share production lines per hour or day etc.  ...

I've Been Keeping Track Of The Time It Takes To Do ASR Reports.
Jan 04, 2013

Rarely are they taking 1/2 the time of straight typing. The majority are taking at least as long as it would to straight type and some more time. This is all due to the number of corrections and punctation and formatting I have to do! ...

S/l "Real Track Retractor" Used For CABG Nm
Dec 16, 2011

thanks ...

"core Track" For Nutrition
May 27, 2013

The patient has been on a "core track (tract)" for nutrition as he still cannot swallow. thank you !! ...

Suture Track Versus Suture Tract
Oct 09, 2014

Would the correct phrase be suture tract or suture track? Getting mixed results trying to reference this. Just want some professional opinions. Thoughts? Thanks! ...

New LPH Minimum
Dec 04, 2014

New (converted) LPH minimum is 100. Which means 200 lph if you do mostly editing. ...

Minimum Lph.
Apr 01, 2015

Does anyone know what the minimum lph is now? ...

Wound Track Or Wound Tract
May 19, 2010

Sorry, think this may have posted on the main board.  Gunshot wound or incised wound.  Wound track or wound tract? ...

Minimum Lines Per Day
Jan 11, 2010

I asked this question already on the company board, but I ask it also on this board: What do companies do if an MT turns in 98% accurate work, or above, but does not transcribe the minimum lines per day, as an employee? Does this MT always get fired, or how do companies handle this? TIA ...

What Happens When You Get Less Than Minimum Wage?
Mar 14, 2010

I'm worried if I suffer another .03 cent decrease I may drop below minimum wage.  How do we indicate that to somebody?  Is it calculated per pay period - or what? ...

Minimum Requirements?
Apr 21, 2010

I've worked for MQ before, just before CBay bought MQ, but I can't remember (and maybe it's changed) what is the minimum number of hours or lines required per week?  I thought it was something like 2000 lines per week.  Is the minimum per hour still 100 lph for PT? Also, what's the pay rate for VR now?  I think it was still 70% when I left.  Is it 50% or 60% of your regular line rate? I'm just looking for something very part-time, like 10 hours ...

Minimum Wage In MA And MUP
Nov 20, 2013

Massachusetts may well pass a minimum wage of $11 (over 3 years).  It's passed the state senate.  Parts of WA (Seatac) actually have a $15 minimum wage.  Wonder what Nuance will do about MUP now, since so many in those states will be getting it.  Could get interesting.  ...

DC Minimum Wage
Dec 18, 2013

Okay, so I read by 2015, DC wants minimum wage to be $11.50 an hour. I'm assuming by that time Nuance will make our minimum line count reflect this increase - approximately 280 lph, especially since WE NEVER GET A RAISE. ...

Help! Can't Make Minimum LPH
Oct 21, 2014

My primary account is a straight typing account. I can't consistently make the minimum line count of 150 lph in our 8 hours. I use my shorthand and as many normals as i can, but I'm making no money. How is everyone doing this? Plus for VR it's only 180 lph. Seems like actually typing the lph should be lower. Someone please tell me how to get enough lines in!! Would quit in a heartbeat if I could, but a little pay is better than no pay, though I am still looking. ...

Minimum Wage?
Oct 29, 2014

just wondering if anyone knows...is there any kind of rule for paying you a minimum wage if your income with MM drops below the minimum wage? ...

At Least Got Minimum Wage
Dec 17, 2014

Bottom line is, regardless of the new pay rules, it's hard to even make above minimum wage before or after the new rules. So at least federal law guarantees minimum wage. Beyond that, my goal is to get out of this field and leave this MTSO company ASAP, though it won't happen overnight. ...