A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Pt was passing the s/l tolinger in track practice - Mind is blank tonight tia nm

Posted: Mar 22, 2015

Pausing to linger? Paused to linger? - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
And how is that pronounced? Too linger? Toll in jer?

Injury? What happened?

was passing the baton to teammate? nm - digits

[ In Reply To ..]
x

or passing the baton in her track practice - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Audit: What Is Passing?
Oct 29, 2009

I have gotten audited twice in the past week!  They have pulled 6 reports on me. I thought that they only do 3 and do it about twice a month.  I think something is going on there.  What is the passing score.  I know it is 98. something.  Thanks! ...

Not Passing Exams
Dec 15, 2009

I just did my final exam and did not pass. I got a 98% on the written and 82% on the practical. What happens if you do not pass (after alotted tries)? Can I still work in a clinic or doctor doing transcription or is all my training a big waste?? ...

Not Passing Audit
Jun 22, 2010

when you are told you didnt pass the audiit test, are you booted out after so many of those or what? I am not even sure if sending a question lowers your score??? anyone know? ...

Everybody Passing QA With 99% No Problem?
Oct 20, 2011

consistently pass 99% with what they deduct for minimum's?  I would really like feedback on this.  ...

Passing Tests
May 14, 2013

15 years radiology experience. Not passing the tests for some reason. No feedback. ...

Passing The CCS With No Experience?
Jun 10, 2014

Understanding that most employers don't recognize the CCA for the paper it's printed on, do you feel that by putting in a moderate amount of extra studying and completing an AHIMA-approved coding course one could sit for and pass the CCS - assuming they ever open the thing back up? ...

QA Passing Score For MM
Jun 14, 2014

Hi, can anyone tell me the audit passing score for MM staff?  ...

What Is The Percentage Of A Passing Audit? Is It 96 Or 98? NM
Nov 24, 2010

NM ...

Interviewed With Accentus After Passing Their Testing
Sep 17, 2012

I interviewed with Accentus after passing their testing. The interview seemed to go just fine. The recruiter said I will need to have a second interview with the account manager, and b/c it would be a new account, this could take 1-2 weeks. It's closing in on a week, and I'm wondering if they are really going to call me back? Has anyone had a similar experience? Thanks ...

I Was Hired For A New Job Contingent On Me Passing A Background. Sm
May 05, 2013

Has anyone ever NOT passed the check? My credit is not so hot and I had a DUI about 30 years ago (dumb), so I am a bit nervous that this might screw up my employment. In the old days, people just hired you or didn't hire you. Sigh. ...

Update To Below About Passing Employment Test
Jun 30, 2013

I passed the test and got the job. Thanks to all who offered advice and wished me luck! http://forum.mtstars.com/488540.html   ...

Track Back.
Jan 25, 2011

Just something to keep in mind, even if you think you are being anonymous on here, there is always the chance that your post can be tracked back to you...and if it is, MQ could always make your work life a living h___.   ...

LPH Minimum. Be Sure To Keep Track Of All Those
Jul 16, 2013

a job to upload. All those add up and if you don't clock out for them it will go against your LPH and make a difference in your assessments.  ...

Tract Or Track
May 04, 2014

A tract or track of lidocaine was used to numb.  ...

Is There A Way To Keep Track Of Percentage Being Sent To QC?
Mar 06, 2015

I never know where I stand until after the fact. Do any of you know how to keep track of this? The nonsense just keeps increasing and increasing. ...

Tract Or Track Question...sm
Nov 07, 2009

The sacral decubitus ulcer was then marked with a marking pen and an elliptical excision was made with a scalpel so as to completely excise the ulcer itself and the *tract/track* which was extending several centimeters proximally. ...

On Track To Make Less Again This Year.
Oct 07, 2011

Yet again, I am on track to make less this year than apparently when I was a teenager working at a burger joint.  I work 40 hours, never call in sick (before anybody starts flaming).  So depressing.  ...

Pin Tract Or Pin Track Infection
Feb 19, 2012

Can anyone tell me which is the proper way to type "pin tract or pin track infection"? Thanks! ...

Shunt Tract Or Track
Dec 20, 2012

shunt tract or track? ...

Track Versus Tract
Apr 22, 2013

HELP! We can never keep this straight....when do you use track and when do you use tract? ...

I Want More Practice
Oct 17, 2009

I am loving the company I am working for.   I am new to the field, and they have helped me so much to develop my skills.  BUT I am currently only transcribing one specialty(rehab).  I would like to get some practice in acute care, surgical reports, etc.  I've seen several practice CDs on the net and ebay, and just wondered if any of them are worth it.  I have zero experience in other specialties except for the little bit I did during training, and I just want t ...

ESL Practice
Jan 28, 2010

Hi, I'm taking Allied's course and there is no section on ESL dictations. Where can I get samples to transcribe? Or at least listen to? Thanks. ...

After Passing Test, Telephone Interview, And Application Completion,
Nov 20, 2009

offer, or will they let you know one way or the other? ...

Just Passing Along! Ocala Fl In- House Mt Supervisor Job. Sweet Hours
Feb 24, 2013

http://health-care-jobs.advanceweb.com/job-details.php?jobid=156482&jobFltr=&comFltr=&stFltr=&cityFltr=&page= This link is for a mon - fri 8-430 MT supervisor in house position in Ocala fl. Thought I'd pass it along. Just wish I lived there for this job!! ...

Keeping Track Of Time Typed
Aug 16, 2011

Is there such a thing available that keeps track of "at the keyboard" typing time? I am one that gets up and down frequently throughout my work day and its hard to keep track of exactly how many actual hours I am typing.  I want something automatic that I don't have to remember to click on/off because if I could remember to do that, I could remember to write it down :)  Anyone know of something like this? ...

CTA. Abnormal S/l Track.extending Through Right Gluteus
Apr 26, 2012

CTA of the pelvis demonstrates no evidence of any arterial aneurysm or AV fistula.  There was abnormal "track" extending through the right gluteus maximus muscle with marked induration of the subcutaneous tissue of the right buttock area.  (CTA performed before heterotopic ossification sugery.  Past history of gunshot to buttocks, with bullet fragments overlying the left hemipelvis on hip x-ray.) ...

How Do They Track Production Time In Escription?
Dec 23, 2012

I work in Escription 9.20 (90% VR).  If I am told I have an average work time of 6.9 hours in Escription, does anyone know exactly how they are tracking to get that figure?  ...

Keeping Track Of Line Count
Jan 25, 2013

Is there any other way to know your line counts besides the metrics??  ...

Iridium. Anyone Hear Back After Passing Test And Signing HIPAA
Mar 02, 2010

Patiently waiting. ...

Something FISHY About Iridium Services. After Passing Test And Signing HIPAA
Mar 05, 2010

Did we just help them get rid of their backlog? ...