A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I want to punch Nuance's crappy VR - software in its uncomprehending face.

Posted: Jan 08, 2014

That is all.

Me, too! - It is complete absurdity.

[ In Reply To ..]
It keeps regressing more and more with each day that goes by.

You know what I find strange? I used to work for Nuance - againme

[ In Reply To ..]
and now work for a small company that Nuance outsources work. Use the same platform but it is tons better than when working for Nuance. Great VR, almost 100%. Line count is up. Just proves to me further that Nuance is using MTs to perfect the imperfect.

same here - new but old

[ In Reply To ..]
I do too. I am on an account that is shared by the 2 companies and it is amazing how different the VR is in the 2 companies. My lph is up also with the other company

I want to punch Nuance's crappy VR - DJ

[ In Reply To ..]
I believe it is because of the high turnover of MTs -- new MTs learning the VR, missing things, etc. So VR having to relearn what it used to know.

From all their business saavy... - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
...they must have missed school the day they talked about employee retention and treating your employees with respect.

Similar Messages:

Come On Nuance, No Crappy Coffee Cup?
Dec 23, 2011

I know it sounds petty, but at least with OSi you felt appreciated when the mailman brought you the little box with the OSi coffee cup full of Christmas candy and a card.  Now, just another workhoarse .    Thank you Nuance, Merry Christmas! ...

Dear Nuance, Thanks For The CRAPPY New Benefits. Sm
Nov 04, 2011

A $2,500 deductible for individuals? Are you nuts? $5,000 for families? Are you going to give us ANY paid holidays? Or are you going to make it so we no longer get any paid holidays just like the rest of your poor employees? As a publicly traded company, you should be ASHAMED to be offering your employees such lousy benefits. And thank you, Webmedx losers at the top who sold our company to one that is obviously going to make our benefits even more unaffordable in addition to sending a portion ...

Is It Crappy To Send My Ex CMT A Card Wishing Her A Crappy Christmas?
Dec 18, 2009

Goodbye You Crappy Company. You DON'T Want To Work For Nuance
Nov 22, 2013

I've been gone for a month now.  I feel like bricks have been taken off my chest.  I don't feel the vomit rise in my throat when I checked Fiesa.  I work somewhere else for a little bit less money (about $20 day less), but it is so worth it.  There are companies hiring now. The pay might be a little less than Nuance, but take it.  In other small companies, the people you work for are nice and they care like the company I came from before Nuance.  ...

Punch Out To Pee? OMG
May 07, 2013

What the heck?  How many people really punch out to use the bathroom?  This is ridiculous!  I'm looking for a new job as of today! ...

Hey! My Schedulesource, Punch In And Out
Feb 13, 2010

Anyone else? ...

Cannot Punch In While In Schedulesource
Dec 21, 2010

Been this way for an hour or so. ...

Can They Make Us Punch Out If We Run Out Of Work
May 31, 2012

I just do not think this is fair.  I am scheduled to work 6-2, and if they run out, I do not believe I should have to punch out.  I am still required to be watching and waiting for work.  Why should I have to sit and wait at home for 8 hours when I am only actually getting 4 hours of work?  I never used to punch out, but a few months ago my super emailed me because acording to Webclock I was punched in for 80 hours but only had 49 hours of work on the system (due to low work) ...

Do You Have To Punch In And Out On The Wedmedx Time Clock?
Feb 14, 2010

nm ...

Is It Possible To Delete A Punch From The Time Card
May 23, 2015

Brain fart, automatically signed on instead of approving my time card..dont want to bother time person with it.. ...

Crappy Holidays To Us All
Sep 30, 2010

Just got the email today that effective 10/01/2010, my MTSO (whom I will not name) will no longer be paying holiday pay (aka 1.5 cpl) for any holidays anymore b/c of "the economy." R U *** kidding me? First of all, I thought that the recession was officially over in 2009, but I could be mistaken. Secondly, I know holiday pay and OT and all that is a "perk" and not required by law to pay us, but yet they expect us MTs, er me, to work all major holidays for the same crappy cpl as always ...

5:30 A.m. And STILL Nothing But The Crappy Work Available. Sm
Jul 10, 2013

And by the crappy work I mean ONLY the lowest paying jobs.  This is so totally rediculous.  Of course the lower paying/new jobs at least is work, but that seems to be all that's left anymore.  Can't even get up early and get work. I'm outa here. ...

Why Can't The Indian MTs Do These Crappy- Sm
Oct 04, 2013

Indian dictators and give me some jobs I can understand that don't have to go to QA!!!! ...

Crappy Sound Files
Dec 20, 2011

I'm a tier 3 MT who works part time.  I've been pretty much happy with shift, pay, work types, etc., until this past week.  All of a sudden, everything (and I do mean EVERYTHING) is out of TAT, mostly ER reports, and just horrible sound files.  Lots of static, "bubble" sounds, canny sound like you get with speaker phones.  On top of all that, my CCM announced on Thursday she was leaving and was gone on Friday.  First thing new CCM did was whine about all the ou ...

Is It Me Or Are All The Sunday Dictators Just Crappy
Apr 01, 2012

finally over,, brutal day ...

What Is Up With The Crappy Mail System
Feb 26, 2013

Does anything work in this company?? Hey Vern..what is up with the mail? ...

Another Day Starting In Tears Because Of Crappy Dictators And
Feb 19, 2014

the stress of having to work under these conditions for pretty much peanuts. I don't know how much more I can take. ...

Lines Per Hour And Crappy Platform. Sm
Mar 16, 2014

I just want to know how to keep lines per hour up if they can't even fix flaws in their software.  This is like expecting a car mechanic to fix a car without the proper tools, like a surgeon without his instruments, like a pianist without a piano, like a photographer without film, like a painter without paint, like a gas station attendant without a pump, like a seamstress without a needle, like a mailman without mail, like a skydiver without a parachute, l ...

Crappy New Ins With High Deductable. Paid $120 For Meds Usually Pay $20 For Out Of Pocket. 8( NM
Sep 04, 2012

nm ...

Lousy Dictators - Crappy, Hard To Understand Dictators, Both ESL And English-speaking
May 17, 2014

Today I will make less than half of what I normally get because all I've gotten today are crappy, hard to understand dictators, both ESL and English-speaking.  Seems like all I get lately are the hard to understand, mush-mouth dictators.  Guess Nuance doesn't want their MTs making quota.  Sorry.  I just had to vent. ...

LOL! I Just Heard March 31, 2015 Is "Quit Your Crappy Job" Day!
Dec 03, 2014

I'm not even kidding ... there is actually a "day" for quitting our crappy job.  Here's our chance, guys! ...

Wmx/nuance Paycut Meeting,listen To Tape Shut Up Or QUIT, Nuance Attitude?
Dec 12, 2011

According to a poster below which has apparently already attended one of the payroll meetings (as the poster posted) for nuance they have decided to keep the incentive part of all of our pay going with an exception that now you have to have over the industry standard of 98% to get a production based incentive. In addition (if this poster is accurate) they have again cut the overall pay from 8 and 4 to 3 3/4 AND 7 1/2. This is nothing but a bunch of crapploa...an MT who is now getting ...

I Know The Nuance Questions Are Getting Old, But Just One More, Does Nuance Pay Shift Differential F
Mar 09, 2012

that fall during the shift.  For example, if half of your hours fall in 3rd shift and half fall in 1st shift, do the 3rd shift hours pay more cpl?  Or, do all hours have to fall within the shift to qualify?  Thanks, Yet another sad Transcend employee... ...

Is Nuance And M-Modal Joint Services? Posting Here For Nuance AC, Got Email To Test For M-Modal.
May 01, 2012

I thought they were 2 different services.  Everyone is buying out everyone, so who knows.  All the small companies have been merged I guess.  I thought Nuance was out of New York and were the primary with VR.  Maybe one has to keep up with the changes and be a member and pay the dues and go to the meetings with AAMT and be a CMT to keep up with the changes, even though you still get 4 cents. ...

"Consider Returning To Nuance" - Just Received Email From Nuance
Jun 27, 2014

Wow. Posted this on company board but wanted to post here as well - some of you may feel vindicated. LPn ...

Nuance OSI
Apr 14, 2011

Any thoughts on this merger???? ...

Web/Nuance Ad
Sep 15, 2011

Does anyone know why the ad says "No inquiries from overseas" when they obviously offshore the work?  Anyone reading that would incorrectly assume they do not offshore.  I was reading an article in the newspaper that a journalist was talking about a few days ago regarding the hospital outsourcing to the Web/Nuance, and the spokesperson for the hospital said in the article that the company only employs US MTs.  ...

Nuance -?
Oct 08, 2011

xx ...

Nuance PTO ?
Oct 23, 2011

The ad Nuance has up says increased PTO.  Anyone willing to tell me what it is now. Also information on their bonus program would be helpful.  Thank you. ...

WMX/NUANCE Here It Is......
Nov 04, 2011

....First send us an email with fabulous Nuance ins (bad news) because they had to announce that due to open season. However at the same time telling us that the new pay structure (probably more bad news) will be announced at a later date but will be effective Jan 1 2012. Good way to keep us hanging on while they are so behind with their horrid platform. Guess what Nuance/Nuisance, it will not work as your reputation has gone from bad to worse and we are now realizing that the We ...