A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Hey! My schedulesource, punch in and out - NOT WORKING!

Posted: Feb 13, 2010

Anyone else?

Okay, it works, just have to it 20 times. - NOT WORKING! No message below.

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Schedule Source punches - please read - sm - meemee

[ In Reply To ..]
After you have punched in or out, and your punch does not appear, please refresh your screen. Often it is in there. I correct time cards all the time, and I see many, many duplicate punches because people did not refresh to check if the punch registered. Try this, and you may be able to avoid duplicate punches. Just FYI.

Thanks for much for writing that, although - there were no duplicate punches.

[ In Reply To ..]
Just would not take at all. Very, very strange. I will try what you said next time. Thankfully the timecard did not show duplicate punches (20 of them), just the time it finally took, the in and out punches which took about 20 times.

Similar Messages:

Cannot Punch In While In Schedulesource
Dec 21, 2010

Been this way for an hour or so. ...

Punch Out To Pee? OMG
May 07, 2013

What the heck?  How many people really punch out to use the bathroom?  This is ridiculous!  I'm looking for a new job as of today! ...

Schedulesource?TW
Aug 06, 2014

TY ...

Can They Make Us Punch Out If We Run Out Of Work
May 31, 2012

I just do not think this is fair.  I am scheduled to work 6-2, and if they run out, I do not believe I should have to punch out.  I am still required to be watching and waiting for work.  Why should I have to sit and wait at home for 8 hours when I am only actually getting 4 hours of work?  I never used to punch out, but a few months ago my super emailed me because acording to Webclock I was punched in for 80 hours but only had 49 hours of work on the system (due to low work) ...

I Want To Punch Nuance's Crappy VR
Jan 08, 2014

That is all. ...

Hey, Schedulesource Is NOT Working.
Dec 02, 2009

I punched in and checked it to make sure my clock says it was on.  I then typed for 5 hours.  I then punched out and checked to make sure clock says off, BUT GUESS WHAT?  NO HOURS REPORTED.  Not even a minute.  I then tried it again and again.  NOTHING.  I cannot even get 1 MINUTE to be placed in my time for Tuesday.  ...

PTO Balance In ScheduleSource
Dec 28, 2009

Does anyone know when the PTO balance is updated in ScheduleSource?  Is it at the end of each week or at the end of each pay period or when?  I'm trying to figure out how many PTO hours I have left for this year after having used a couple of days last week. ...

Hey, What Happened To Schedulesource.
Nov 18, 2010

Once I am in schedulesource, I am stuck in it.  There is no end key, log out key, NOTHING!  It seems different to me too!  Now I have to completely close it while I am in it to get out of it!  Anyone else with this problem? ...

Deleting PTO In Schedulesource
May 12, 2011

Anyone know how to delete PTO in schedulesource that has already been approve?  I need to delete it but can't figure it out. ...

Schedulesource Question
May 23, 2012

On the timesheet, what is the number in the "valid" column?  Anybody know what this is?  ...

Do You Have To Punch In And Out On The Wedmedx Time Clock?
Feb 14, 2010

nm ...

Is It Possible To Delete A Punch From The Time Card
May 23, 2015

Brain fart, automatically signed on instead of approving my time card..dont want to bother time person with it.. ...