A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

"Consider Returning to Nuance" - just received email from Nuance - LifePostNuance

Posted: Jun 27, 2014

Wow. Posted this on company board but wanted to post here as well - some of you may feel vindicated. LPn

Wow indeed. They're desperate. So many good ones have quit. - They need to give back what they stole.

[ In Reply To ..]
Did they offer you any enticements to get you to return?

No enticements offered - seems a generic email. - LifePostNuance

[ In Reply To ..]
No enticements offered, just a deja-vu promise that still rings hollow:

"We have listened to feedback from our employees throughout the year, and our Operations team is committed to doing everything they can to make improvements for our employees because our talented and dedicated MTs are the ones who enable us to consistently exceed customer expectations."

Anyway, I have a GREAT job now - made my own schdule of days/hours and work as little/much as I want (IC), tons of work, great account (notice - singular), great platform, excellent QA - on and on. I couldn't dream (nightmare) of going back.

LPn

Good for you!!! - It gives me hope.

[ In Reply To ..]
:-)

They would never be able to offer me enough - money to ever go back. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
X
Amen, sister. - LifePostNuance
[ In Reply To ..]
I bet they wouldn't even meet my old line rate from 2 acquisitions ago. Been there, been there, done that.

LPn

O the irony. I just requested the total of my PTO - today from payroll so I know what to expect

[ In Reply To ..]
Can't wait to take the money and walk.

Similar Messages:

Returning Equipment To Nuance
Jun 27, 2013

Can someone who works for or has worked for Nuance tell me what address to return my equipment to?  I just ended my employment with them and have a foot pedal that I need to return to them but I cannot get anyone to answer my emails asking what address to send it to.  Help!!! ...

Has Anyone Received Their W-2 From Nuance Yet?
Jan 22, 2013

I'm no longer an employee and was wondering if they had already mailed them out. Thanks!! ...

Is Nuance And M-Modal Joint Services? Posting Here For Nuance AC, Got Email To Test For M-Modal.
May 01, 2012

I thought they were 2 different services.  Everyone is buying out everyone, so who knows.  All the small companies have been merged I guess.  I thought Nuance was out of New York and were the primary with VR.  Maybe one has to keep up with the changes and be a member and pay the dues and go to the meetings with AAMT and be a CMT to keep up with the changes, even though you still get 4 cents. ...

Has Anyone Who Left Nuance Last Year Received Their W2 Yet?
Jan 22, 2014

xx ...

I Just Got An Email From Nuance
Jun 19, 2012

It said they have a desperate need for MTs since acquiring Transcend and asking me to contact their recruitment office.  I filled out an online app about 2 years ago but I changed my mind and decided to stay put at MM/MQ.  Since then, I've plummeted into minimum wage HELL.  I'm an MME and I'm barely getting by.  What if I contacted Nuance and decided to work for BOTH?  Maybe then I will earn what I need to in order to support myself and my son.& ...

Just Got An Email Asking Me To Apply Nuance
May 03, 2012

What do they pay tier 3,,,,A lot of ASR or straight typing...And I see they are out of work today,,,is this the normal?   Thank you ...

Nuance AD In AHDI Email
Jul 09, 2014

See the link/image below...   This was in an e-mail I got from AHDI just now.  I couldn't stop laughing. ...

Nuance HR Email Address
Aug 14, 2014

Can someone please provide me with this address?  I need to contact them re my rehire status before I apply for another job.  TIA!  Do not respond via email, I do not use that account anymore. ...

Email/numbers For Nuance Support, Etc
Jan 07, 2013

I can't find important email addresses, for instance for support (for computer problems), payroll, HR, etc. I had a number to call for a "help desk", what is that used for. No help coming from manager. There must be a list somewhere if you need to contact someone. Thanks for your  help! ...

Does Anyone Have A Valid Email Address For Nuance HR?
Nov 20, 2013

I applied for the Multispecialty Clinic position 2 wks ago and have not heard back yet. I received notification that they received my app and testing, but nothing since. I assume I did not get the job, but since I have more than 20 yrs doing multispecialty clinic work and more than 10 yrs doing specialty work, I am wondering why I was not at least interviewed. Any help would be appreciated. ...

Nuance - WorldClient/email Not Working??
Dec 17, 2013

Anyone else having trouble?  I wanted to email my tsm but i get: Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to mail.nuance-nts.com Did you mean: nuance-­nts.­com ...

Email Address For Payroll @ Nuance
Dec 27, 2013

Can anyone give me the email address for Nuance payroll.  I quit back in October 2013 and lost access to company email.  I need a letter from them stating that I no longer work there in order to apply for health insurance.  By the way, minimum wage in New York State is going up to $8 per hour starting in January.   ...

Nuance Email On Open Flexing Times
Jun 08, 2011

Did everyone get the email that said response needed saying we understood? Now no more flexing outside your regular shift hours. If you do not get in your time/lines, you can only flex outside your shift during open flex time, which is Friday 6 pm until Monday 6 am. I don't guess this really bothers me. As long as we can still flex if we don't have hours in. How does everyone else feel about this? ...

Received Scam Email
Jan 15, 2014

I received the same email as above that mentions is a scam. Appreciate the info. I was close to logging on and listening to their speed...glad I didn't waste my time. again thanks...now...still looking for part time emp. ...

OK...just Received An Email That Help Needed...
May 25, 2015

logged on and NJA?  ...

I Just Received An Email From An MT From India...
May 30, 2015

who must have gotten my email address from a resume I posted on one of the job sites.  In the email, this MT makes a business proposition.  Stating he/she (not sure!) would search for IC MT jobs and forward them to me.  I would then apply and take the test.  The ultimate goal is that I would get the job and then pay him a percentage of the line rate to transcribe the work. I was a little taken aback.  In my 22+ years in this business, I have never received any ...

Wmx/nuance Paycut Meeting,listen To Tape Shut Up Or QUIT, Nuance Attitude?
Dec 12, 2011

According to a poster below which has apparently already attended one of the payroll meetings (as the poster posted) for nuance they have decided to keep the incentive part of all of our pay going with an exception that now you have to have over the industry standard of 98% to get a production based incentive. In addition (if this poster is accurate) they have again cut the overall pay from 8 and 4 to 3 3/4 AND 7 1/2. This is nothing but a bunch of crapploa...an MT who is now getting ...

Well, Received An Email Early This Morning
May 23, 2010

that my account was in critical backlog. I worked my shift as I'm supposed to.....and got NJA with 40 minutes to go in my shift...lol. It's the longest day I've worked in weeks because I always run out, but CRITICAL backlog?  I highly doubt it. ...

Received An Email From The CCM (or Whatever The Title Is Now) Detailing
Oct 28, 2012

multiple accounts with multiple idiosyncrasies. The email goes on and on. Hey! - If it isn't in the client profile, forget it. I don't get paid enough to spend time checking for possible added instructions that aren't in the CP. ...

Just Received The Email About New RAD Rates, What A Crock!
Sep 12, 2013

OK, I'm a little late to the Basher's Ball here but, geez, this sucks!!  So, bear with me, I need to vent!!!   PTO, hmm, there was a time when a loyal employee who stuck it out with the company through cuts and low work was rewarded by increased PTO for time with the company.  I guess we can add loyalty to the list of things that companies now punish you for thus creating a society of workers who are losing sight of what the word loyalty means.    I saw only ...

Just Received Email From MQ About Lobbying Our Future Jobs As MT's.
Nov 11, 2009

I do not know if we are seriously going to have jobs as MT's in a few years.  ...

Received Email From Customer Support Services S/m
Nov 11, 2009

stating "a new incident has been created for you # Description DQS user - QA rule What the heck does this mean?  There is no more information on the email.  Oh brother!  Its probably bad :-(   ...

WT* Received The Personalized Email About Blanks To Customer.
Nov 15, 2010

I got the email informing me that I am sending an average of too many blanks to the customer. I do my best job, use my 20+ years of experience, use every possible resource, do not type in a doctor's name in the body of a report that I cannot find in the database and the doctor does not spell and is not a run-of-the-mill name, leave a blank for anything that could get me in trouble with HIPPA if I am mistaken or could compromise patient care, QA can't get 90% of what I submit. I wonde ...

What A Relief! I Received Another Email Thanking Me For My Patience Sm
Jan 05, 2011

during the no-work situation, and if I just wait a few more weeks, the holidays will be over and all of the overstaffing problems will be solved because the new accounts will start.   Well, yipee.   Any company that thinks they can starve me for 2-3 months while I sit and wait for crumbs of work to be doled out is suffering from some sort of delusion.   I answered the email by giving my 2-week notice.  Goodbye SoftScript with your PIA ticket number emails ...

Just Received An Email About Performance Management Mentoring
Jun 28, 2012

I just received an email about Performance management mentoring.  Those of you who have had it, what exactly is it that they do?   TIA ...

Have Lines Been Uploaded For Last Week? I Never Received An Email
Jul 04, 2013

xx ...

I Know The Nuance Questions Are Getting Old, But Just One More, Does Nuance Pay Shift Differential F
Mar 09, 2012

that fall during the shift.  For example, if half of your hours fall in 3rd shift and half fall in 1st shift, do the 3rd shift hours pay more cpl?  Or, do all hours have to fall within the shift to qualify?  Thanks, Yet another sad Transcend employee... ...

I Just Received A Test File In Unencryped Email With Patient Information
Feb 22, 2010

It's from just an individual, but with patient name, DOB, and MRN # in it, I think it's a HIPAA violation.  I am not going to do the test or finish it because I've decided she's a risk. Did anyone else receive a similar test? ...

Returning To MT?
Jul 06, 2011

I was a medical transcriptionist from 1999-2006, and 2007-2008.  I worked in a regional health center; did all sorts of reports. And then suffered major burnout. I'm working retail and not really getting by at all.  So, I'm considering the once-unthinkable: Returning to MT. My problem is that I'm not up-to-date on things - the latest procedures, drugs, instruments, anything. I have no idea if my typing skills are up to snuff. I do know I want to do at-home work again as ...

Returning Equipment To MQ
Apr 29, 2010

Recently resigned from MQ and received the mailing labels to ship back their computer and monitor.  However, per the letter, they don't require that you return the mouse, keyboard, and any other peripherals.  It doesn't say you will be charged for them -- it just says they want the computer and monitor. Has anyone left MQ and kept the keyboard and mouse?     ...