A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

FIESA Quarterly Bonus - getting a little paranoid - an

Posted: Dec 03, 2014

I may be getting a little paranoid here, but has anyone noticed when you are just a hairline smidge away from your 99% to get the bonus, all of a sudden there are no post audits being done?  

Similar Messages:

FIESA QUARTERLY BONUS
Aug 06, 2014

There is something that I've been thinking of that truly breaks my heart. To think that some or most or all of us just miss getting the quarterly bonus by 2/10ths of a percentage point or 1/10th or whatever. Ultimately, that tiny fractionated number is a costly $500-800 mistake. Is it really worth it to even try anymore? I am so over feeling abused and belittled by this company. I made the bonus last time (first time ever), but my heart breaks for those who didn't get it and for mys ...

FIESA - Got The Quarterly Bonus
Oct 31, 2014

I got the quarterly bonus. I've had six jobs audited in 2 days and 15 jobs audited to this point, which is more than I've ever had in a 3 month period. Do you think somebody is trying to guarantee no more quarterly bonus for me? Oh wait, silly me, these audits are completely random on the worst of the worst dictators. ...

FIESA - Was Able To Qualify For The Quarterly Bonus
Jul 11, 2014

and in spite of every obstacle known to man thrown in my face, I was able to qualify for the quarterly bonus. Does anyone know when it will be paid out? ...

Got Your Quarterly Bonus?
Apr 29, 2013

I saw a note below that someone had already gotten their quarterly quality bonus.  Just wondering if anyone else received theirs yet? ...

Quarterly Bonus?
Jul 08, 2013

To those of you have received the last quarterly bonus, were you notified when you qualified and how soon after the quarter ended did you receive notification?  Thanks! ...

Quarterly Bonus - NOT
Jul 30, 2013

Did I miss something?     I did not get bonus because LPH was 183, not LPH 186.   I do not recall that being part of the equation, or am I misinformed?     ...

Last Quarterly Bonus
Jan 07, 2015

Is it true, if we're eligible for this last quarterly bonus, that we won't receive it if we quit before it is deposited in our bank account? ...

Last Quarterly Bonus?
Jan 08, 2015

Anyone have any idea when this will be paid out?  I have asked TSM and HR, payroll and can't get a response from anyone.  ...

Fiesa Makes Me Paranoid, For A Good Reason.
Oct 10, 2013

There is a doctor who in almost every report has at least one discrepancy and made a really glaring one and I carefully flagged it with my concern (obviously wrong medication).   The QC came back with a "major error" failure to flag.  Well I knew without a doubt I had flagged it and I was later proved correct by my supervisor.  Why would she do that?  Did she think I wouldn't notice?  Then I saw that it was the same QC that oftentimes p ...

Nuance Quarterly Bonus??? (SM)
Mar 22, 2013

Does anyone know when this might be paid?  Coming from Transcend, we were "grandfathered" in at 99% and supposed to get 10% for the first quarter.  Does it include all money earned including the bonus we get if we have over 12,501 lines or just our measly base rate?  I guess this is my one and only bonus here.  Appreciate your help.  ...

When Does The Quarterly Bonus Get Paid To Us?
Apr 05, 2013

When does the quarterly bonus get paid to us?  Is it a separate check?  I have been new to Nuance since the first of the year.   ...

Quarterly Bonus - My Emails Are Going Ignored
Jan 24, 2014

Since my emails are going ignored, can anybody tell me when this bonus will be paid out?  My paycheck is less than I made 20 years ago and I'd really like to know how to juggle bills and if I should even think about buying food without knowing when this will be paid.  Thanks in advance. ...

How Many People Are Getting Quarterly Bonus?
Mar 31, 2014

I was as of yesterday morning. I'm not as of now. ...

Quarterly Bonus 2nd Quarter
Jul 30, 2014

To anyone who is getting the quarterly bonus which is supposedly paid out on 7/31, has it shown up on ADT yet?  ...

Quarterly Bonus Nuance
Oct 02, 2014

Hello, has anyone received a quarterly bonus this October (if you qualify)? I am not sure if I got the right month. I just want to hear news about quarterly bonus, and if anyone got them already. :-) ...

Last Quarterly Bonus Now Showing In ADP
Jan 28, 2015

Last Quarterly Bonus Question
Jan 28, 2015

So has everyone who thought they qualified had the bonus show up in ADT?  What was the criteria anyway, 100% in Fiesa? ...

When Will The Last Quarterly Bonus Check Show Up On ADP?
Jan 27, 2015

As far as I know, I qualified for the final quarterly bonus from 2014. I keep checking the ADP site, but it's not showing up yet. I know it's supposed to be paid out on 1/31, but it would be nice to know the amount so I can plan it in my budget. ...

Current Job Postings Still Mention Quarterly Bonus
Dec 30, 2014

only some accounts move to this new exciting pay grid junk? ...

FIESA Made The Cut For The Weekly Bonus
Nov 17, 2014

Can someone clue me in on how you can tell by looking in FIESA wheter or not you made the cut for the weekly bonus.  From what I see in FIESA and what I see on my pay stub, the percentages are never the same?   ...

Has Anyone Here Ever Been Paid The Signon Bonus, Or Referral Bonus? Nm
Apr 02, 2015

nm ...

Paranoid
Apr 06, 2010

I am even paranoid to type on this board for fear of a typo and somebody will say "see, those American transcriptions are terrible."  I proofread a couple of times before I hit "send." ...

Even More Paranoid
Dec 03, 2010

Not only am I paranoid about the keystrokes per hour and the mouse click-thing, I have gotten 3 reports back for "errors."  One of the report numbers I could not find all last month in my detailed list of reports, and on one the other two I seriously doubt that I was responsible for the errors that I am being acused of (they were both left-out words -- something I have never been guilty of before -- might have a typo as I am not perfect, but never once left out words, and supposedly I ...

I Know This Is Paranoid, But...
Jul 04, 2012

Is there a way to see on our paystub somewhere that we were actually paid time and a half today? I usually do a count on the metrics for the pay period, but the only way I think to make sure they pay us holiday pay is to keep a separate log for today and then do the metrics in two halves (one before today, one after today, and then add the two to what I did today at the holiday rate). It seems it should be a more straightforward.  They should do a line breakdown on our stubs for the pay pe ...

Enough With The Paranoid
May 18, 2013

Stop! ...

Paranoid Or Deaf?
Jul 15, 2010

OK I am probably getting totally paranoid now, but do you think they manipulate the sound and speed of the dictations?  I have been typing for years now for MQ and all of the sudden, the sound is really muffled and I am having to turn the bass down, and I have had to back it up a couple of clicks on the speed.  Am I just getting old and deaf (and apparently hearing more slowly)?  Also anybody else besides me noticed the discrepancy between minutes of dictation and lines typed on ...

Am I Being Paranoid Or Have I Been Seeing A Lot Of MTs With Experience Being
Sep 30, 2010

I'm asking because I think I'm going to be one of those that will be let go. Is this a known practice with all companies, or is it me? I need my job. I work my hours when there's work, make up the time when there isn't. I just have the feeling about this and I don't know what to do. Should I hHang in there and look elsewhere or leave before they slam the door shut on me? Should I get out completely and look for something else? I've been an MT for 15 years and don& ...

Just Plain Paranoid
Dec 02, 2010

OK I have literally kept my foot on the transcription pedal while I have researched doctor names, drugs, and instruments on Google.  Also tap, tap, tapped a key when my husband called.  Is my production higher?  Nope.  Is my stress level through the roof?  Yep.  Blood sugar higher?  Yes.  Sugar cravings?  You better believe it.  Hate this stupid job even more than before.  ...

Am I Being Overly Paranoid Or Am I Right.
Jan 26, 2013

I have this sinking feeling that every so often QA decides they are going to catch a set amount of errors and they go about it.  Then, time passes and nothing.  Then, it starts up again.  It seems to have a pattern.  I personally noticed this not only because the e mail alerts from the review show up a lot at a time and then stop.  As well, my sup sends e mails that all of a sudden we (the MTs) are making so many errors.  (This is during the times I get a deluge of ...

Just Resigned Either I Am Paranoid Or I Have It Figured Out
Jun 14, 2010

I have worked for Medquist 7 years, started out 10 cents a line and I am Tier III ESL accounts.  Used to work for transcend before that.  We went to ASR and we were told to highlight and correct so we could "train" it.  We have been doing that for the C-Bay over in India through Spheris and Medquist who are owned by them in case you are new to this website.  Our loyalty and quality assurance has caused us to lose our jobs.  I resigned but I know a lot other well paid MT/ ...