A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

FIESA - was able to qualify for the quarterly bonus - By the Grace of God

Posted: Jul 11, 2014

and in spite of every obstacle known to man thrown in my face, I was able to qualify for the quarterly bonus. Does anyone know when it will be paid out?

quarterly bonus - justme4

[ In Reply To ..]
I believe it's July 31st.

Thank you for responding. - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
:-)

Similar Messages:

FIESA QUARTERLY BONUS
Aug 06, 2014

There is something that I've been thinking of that truly breaks my heart. To think that some or most or all of us just miss getting the quarterly bonus by 2/10ths of a percentage point or 1/10th or whatever. Ultimately, that tiny fractionated number is a costly $500-800 mistake. Is it really worth it to even try anymore? I am so over feeling abused and belittled by this company. I made the bonus last time (first time ever), but my heart breaks for those who didn't get it and for mys ...

FIESA - Got The Quarterly Bonus
Oct 31, 2014

I got the quarterly bonus. I've had six jobs audited in 2 days and 15 jobs audited to this point, which is more than I've ever had in a 3 month period. Do you think somebody is trying to guarantee no more quarterly bonus for me? Oh wait, silly me, these audits are completely random on the worst of the worst dictators. ...

FIESA Quarterly Bonus - Getting A Little Paranoid
Dec 03, 2014

I may be getting a little paranoid here, but has anyone noticed when you are just a hairline smidge away from your 99% to get the bonus, all of a sudden there are no post audits being done?   ...

Did Anyone Qualify For Or Get Notice Of The Quartery Bonus Yet?
Apr 05, 2013

I asked HR and was told that we would get an email by the end of this week regarding the quarterly bonuses. It's Friday afternoon. Anybody get an email yet? ...

Got Your Quarterly Bonus?
Apr 29, 2013

I saw a note below that someone had already gotten their quarterly quality bonus.  Just wondering if anyone else received theirs yet? ...

Quarterly Bonus?
Jul 08, 2013

To those of you have received the last quarterly bonus, were you notified when you qualified and how soon after the quarter ended did you receive notification?  Thanks! ...

Quarterly Bonus - NOT
Jul 30, 2013

Did I miss something?     I did not get bonus because LPH was 183, not LPH 186.   I do not recall that being part of the equation, or am I misinformed?     ...

Last Quarterly Bonus
Jan 07, 2015

Is it true, if we're eligible for this last quarterly bonus, that we won't receive it if we quit before it is deposited in our bank account? ...

Last Quarterly Bonus?
Jan 08, 2015

Anyone have any idea when this will be paid out?  I have asked TSM and HR, payroll and can't get a response from anyone.  ...

Nuance Quarterly Bonus??? (SM)
Mar 22, 2013

Does anyone know when this might be paid?  Coming from Transcend, we were "grandfathered" in at 99% and supposed to get 10% for the first quarter.  Does it include all money earned including the bonus we get if we have over 12,501 lines or just our measly base rate?  I guess this is my one and only bonus here.  Appreciate your help.  ...

When Does The Quarterly Bonus Get Paid To Us?
Apr 05, 2013

When does the quarterly bonus get paid to us?  Is it a separate check?  I have been new to Nuance since the first of the year.   ...

Quarterly Bonus - My Emails Are Going Ignored
Jan 24, 2014

Since my emails are going ignored, can anybody tell me when this bonus will be paid out?  My paycheck is less than I made 20 years ago and I'd really like to know how to juggle bills and if I should even think about buying food without knowing when this will be paid.  Thanks in advance. ...

How Many People Are Getting Quarterly Bonus?
Mar 31, 2014

I was as of yesterday morning. I'm not as of now. ...

Quarterly Bonus 2nd Quarter
Jul 30, 2014

To anyone who is getting the quarterly bonus which is supposedly paid out on 7/31, has it shown up on ADT yet?  ...

Quarterly Bonus Nuance
Oct 02, 2014

Hello, has anyone received a quarterly bonus this October (if you qualify)? I am not sure if I got the right month. I just want to hear news about quarterly bonus, and if anyone got them already. :-) ...

Last Quarterly Bonus Now Showing In ADP
Jan 28, 2015

Last Quarterly Bonus Question
Jan 28, 2015

So has everyone who thought they qualified had the bonus show up in ADT?  What was the criteria anyway, 100% in Fiesa? ...

When Will The Last Quarterly Bonus Check Show Up On ADP?
Jan 27, 2015

As far as I know, I qualified for the final quarterly bonus from 2014. I keep checking the ADP site, but it's not showing up yet. I know it's supposed to be paid out on 1/31, but it would be nice to know the amount so I can plan it in my budget. ...

Current Job Postings Still Mention Quarterly Bonus
Dec 30, 2014

only some accounts move to this new exciting pay grid junk? ...

FIESA Made The Cut For The Weekly Bonus
Nov 17, 2014

Can someone clue me in on how you can tell by looking in FIESA wheter or not you made the cut for the weekly bonus.  From what I see in FIESA and what I see on my pay stub, the percentages are never the same?   ...

Has Anyone Here Ever Been Paid The Signon Bonus, Or Referral Bonus? Nm
Apr 02, 2015

nm ...

No Self-esteem, What Else Do I Qualify For?
Aug 23, 2013

I was laid off in March after 6 years subcontracting with a small MTSO.   The drop in work was sudden, when the main client switched to a point and click system.   I am mad at myself that I had not gone ahead and started planning for another career.  I have found a part-time manual labor job, and have gone back to school and get financial aid, but it is not enough.  I am a single mom and have had to ask my parents for help several times, and my step father told me y ...

Is It Really Possible To Qualify For Partial Unemployment?
Oct 10, 2010

By year's end, I will have made about half of what I normally make working the same number of FT hours.  I've read suggestions on here to apply for partial UI, which could probably save my behind - I'm not sure how much longer I can pay the rent and not sure where me and kids would go.  However, is it really possible to qualify for that considering the nature of our work, paid by production?  Could'nt it be argued (wrongly so!!) that we just slacked off and did ...

I Can't Qualify For Health Insurance With A VR Job
May 03, 2011

This is my first VR job. I cannot make enough lines to qualify for health insurance on it. This is the first time I have ever had this problem. I could easily exceed my line count with a straight typing job. The only way I could meet line count now is if I blaze through the jobs without proofreading and put out bad-quality jobs. I wouldn't even be able to get up to stretch my legs ever. I'd have to cut my lunch down to 30 minutes. And even then I'd be about 1000 to ...

Do You Qualify For Unemployment Compensation?
Jan 12, 2012

The other day I was getting a bit nervous, so I checked - there's certain dollar amounts required over a certain time period, so this is something you might want to check into - I get the feeling the next couple of years might be a bumpy ride (bumpier ride) for a few of us, transitioning "out."  And I want out.  So the time to check into all this is well before you get laid off (if possible).  Or you have to quit, but are still eligible for unemployment because of the REASON ...

For The First Time, I Qualify For EIC Because Of MM Wages
Mar 30, 2013

Guess I have sunk to a new low. With ASR and NJA, I have joined the working poor. Can't wait until I finish school and get out of here. My wage is less than when I started MT 25 years ago. Just trying to hold on until I finish school. ...

Qualify For Unemployment If Taken Over And Decline Offer?
Aug 20, 2010

If a regular employer decides to outsource you to an MTSO and you are offered a position but declined to go, does that make you ineligible for unemployment becuase you were offered something? i.e., not a straight layoff?  I don't think they will "guarantee" our old pay of course...since it is production....Or is that all up to the company that is letting you go (what they say when unemployment contacts them?)  ...

Has Anyone At SS Ever Had Enough Work To Qualify And/or Stayed Long Enough Sm
Mar 13, 2011

to receive the 3-month and 6-month installments of the signon bonus?   I could not get enough lines so I never qualified for benefits or the bonus.  (It actually is based on hours worked, but if you do less than 135 lines/hour you get fired, so if you work 8 hours and only have 200 lines that shift, you have to lie and say you only worked an hour or whatever.)  I'm just curious.  I see they are still advertising, although at least they no longer promise they ha ...

Apparently I Qualify For Their Health Insurance.
Jul 03, 2013

I also am wondering how much would be taken out of my check for the health insurance for just myself. Thanks! ...

I Qualify For Unemployement Due To My Line Rate Being Reduced.
Apr 15, 2015

Took copies of all documentation in to local state employment office and it is fair grounds for quitting since my overall pay has been reduced again.  Doing a happy dance and getting ready to have time for a full time job search andtesting. :D ...