A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Current job postings still mention quarterly bonus - and weekly incentive. Did

Posted: Dec 30, 2014

only some accounts move to this new exciting pay grid junk?

Similar Messages:

Got Your Quarterly Bonus?
Apr 29, 2013

I saw a note below that someone had already gotten their quarterly quality bonus.  Just wondering if anyone else received theirs yet? ...

Quarterly Bonus?
Jul 08, 2013

To those of you have received the last quarterly bonus, were you notified when you qualified and how soon after the quarter ended did you receive notification?  Thanks! ...

Quarterly Bonus - NOT
Jul 30, 2013

Did I miss something?     I did not get bonus because LPH was 183, not LPH 186.   I do not recall that being part of the equation, or am I misinformed?     ...

Last Quarterly Bonus
Jan 07, 2015

Is it true, if we're eligible for this last quarterly bonus, that we won't receive it if we quit before it is deposited in our bank account? ...

Last Quarterly Bonus?
Jan 08, 2015

Anyone have any idea when this will be paid out?  I have asked TSM and HR, payroll and can't get a response from anyone.  ...

Has Anyone Heard From Landmark Or Premier On Their Current Postings?
Apr 25, 2011

Has anyone heard back after applying to either of these today?  I have over 20 years of solid psych experience, applied to both, but have heard nothing.  What am I doing wrong? ...

Nuance Quarterly Bonus??? (SM)
Mar 22, 2013

Does anyone know when this might be paid?  Coming from Transcend, we were "grandfathered" in at 99% and supposed to get 10% for the first quarter.  Does it include all money earned including the bonus we get if we have over 12,501 lines or just our measly base rate?  I guess this is my one and only bonus here.  Appreciate your help.  ...

When Does The Quarterly Bonus Get Paid To Us?
Apr 05, 2013

When does the quarterly bonus get paid to us?  Is it a separate check?  I have been new to Nuance since the first of the year.   ...

Quarterly Bonus - My Emails Are Going Ignored
Jan 24, 2014

Since my emails are going ignored, can anybody tell me when this bonus will be paid out?  My paycheck is less than I made 20 years ago and I'd really like to know how to juggle bills and if I should even think about buying food without knowing when this will be paid.  Thanks in advance. ...

How Many People Are Getting Quarterly Bonus?
Mar 31, 2014

I was as of yesterday morning. I'm not as of now. ...

Quarterly Bonus 2nd Quarter
Jul 30, 2014

To anyone who is getting the quarterly bonus which is supposedly paid out on 7/31, has it shown up on ADT yet?  ...

FIESA QUARTERLY BONUS
Aug 06, 2014

There is something that I've been thinking of that truly breaks my heart. To think that some or most or all of us just miss getting the quarterly bonus by 2/10ths of a percentage point or 1/10th or whatever. Ultimately, that tiny fractionated number is a costly $500-800 mistake. Is it really worth it to even try anymore? I am so over feeling abused and belittled by this company. I made the bonus last time (first time ever), but my heart breaks for those who didn't get it and for mys ...

Quarterly Bonus Nuance
Oct 02, 2014

Hello, has anyone received a quarterly bonus this October (if you qualify)? I am not sure if I got the right month. I just want to hear news about quarterly bonus, and if anyone got them already. :-) ...

FIESA - Got The Quarterly Bonus
Oct 31, 2014

I got the quarterly bonus. I've had six jobs audited in 2 days and 15 jobs audited to this point, which is more than I've ever had in a 3 month period. Do you think somebody is trying to guarantee no more quarterly bonus for me? Oh wait, silly me, these audits are completely random on the worst of the worst dictators. ...

Last Quarterly Bonus Now Showing In ADP
Jan 28, 2015

Last Quarterly Bonus Question
Jan 28, 2015

So has everyone who thought they qualified had the bonus show up in ADT?  What was the criteria anyway, 100% in Fiesa? ...

FIESA - Was Able To Qualify For The Quarterly Bonus
Jul 11, 2014

and in spite of every obstacle known to man thrown in my face, I was able to qualify for the quarterly bonus. Does anyone know when it will be paid out? ...

FIESA Quarterly Bonus - Getting A Little Paranoid
Dec 03, 2014

I may be getting a little paranoid here, but has anyone noticed when you are just a hairline smidge away from your 99% to get the bonus, all of a sudden there are no post audits being done?   ...

When Will The Last Quarterly Bonus Check Show Up On ADP?
Jan 27, 2015

As far as I know, I qualified for the final quarterly bonus from 2014. I keep checking the ADP site, but it's not showing up yet. I know it's supposed to be paid out on 1/31, but it would be nice to know the amount so I can plan it in my budget. ...

And I Forgot To Mention
Aug 21, 2010

most of the "helpful service" people have Indian sounding names, but have been "assured" the work is not being outsourced.  I get so worked up I forget the point of my messages!  ...

No Mention Of Christmas
Dec 23, 2013

How cheap can a company be to not send their employees even a Christmas card or a FREE e-mail card for Christmas.  This company is so heartless!!! ...

MQ Job Postings
Nov 23, 2011

I noticed that MQ keeps advertising for the same positions every few weeks or so.  What's up with that?  Can't they hold on to any help?  Anyone have any insight on that?  TIA ...

QA Job Postings, IC
Jul 01, 2013

It sure seems that the companies that advertise for QA help who are paying "by the line" are requesting that you have rediculous requirements!  Line rate and IC.....why dont they just include in their ads that they expect the world but are not willing to pay anything for it..... its the same meaning..... ...

Posters Mention The Big 2 Companies. What Big 2 ?
Dec 12, 2012

I may be out of the loop.  I know that the big Canadian A (eh?) gobbled up a lot of USA companies, then gobbled up MM, then the big A  got gobbled up by the N.  And now I thought we are all the N.  Is there another big company ? ...

I'm A Little Puzzled By The Accentus Ad. They Mention Sm
Mar 22, 2013

the STAR team and such, but as a part of Nuance, I thought everything would be assimilated and such distinctions would be gone. I worked part time at Accentus for about 5 minutes but the STAR team did sound intriguing, as in maybe there would be a chance to make some money. I looked at the Nuance board but didn't really get any clues. ...

Surprised There's No Mention On This Board
Aug 23, 2014

of the millions of medical records that were hacked into by Chinese hackers: "A group of sophisticated Chinese hackers, known for its high-stakes corporate espionage has a history of stealing medical-device blueprints, prescription-drug formulas and other valuable intellectual property from large health-care companies." http://bloom.bg/1sQpVdV In the article, it mentions a Franklin, Tennessee company.   ...

No Job Postings Since Last Tuesday?
Oct 27, 2009

Is it just my view or have there not been any new job postings in a week. Seems odd to me since there is alway a few a day. The well must have completely dried up. LOL ...

This Board Postings
Dec 01, 2009

I have been reading all of the posts especially the ones about grammar.  Maybe I have not finished transcription school or even paid my dues as a seasoned "elder" (I hate that phrase--not being in my 20s myself), but I was one of the 70,000 that was laid off on black Monday back in January 2009.  I was looking for a career that would (I thought) not be hurt by the economy as severely.  I very much appreciate any advice my "more experienced" friends can give.  Even with m ...

In-house Postings
Aug 06, 2010

I wonder why companies post on internet job sites for in-house employees?  Why don't they just advertise locally in their community paper, etc. ...

5 THINGS AN MT DOES NOT WANT TO SEE IN JOB POSTINGS
Apr 21, 2014

1.  Companies that brag on themselves. "XYZ Transcription, a an industry leader, has been in business since the first Christmas and therefore is the best. We therefore deserve only the best MTs that love playing on our team regardless of how much they want to play for the only team that matters to them, I.E, their family; adhering to turn-around times under penalty of death; and really don't give a hoot about anything but the MT Companies. We are growing and growing and growing and are ...