A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

QA job postings, IC - KT

Posted: Jul 01, 2013

It sure seems that the companies that advertise for QA help who are paying "by the line" are requesting that you have rediculous requirements!  Line rate and IC.....why dont they just include in their ads that they expect the world but are not willing to pay anything for it..... its the same meaning.....

Similar Messages:

MQ Job Postings
Nov 23, 2011

I noticed that MQ keeps advertising for the same positions every few weeks or so.  What's up with that?  Can't they hold on to any help?  Anyone have any insight on that?  TIA ...

No Job Postings Since Last Tuesday?
Oct 27, 2009

Is it just my view or have there not been any new job postings in a week. Seems odd to me since there is alway a few a day. The well must have completely dried up. LOL ...

This Board Postings
Dec 01, 2009

I have been reading all of the posts especially the ones about grammar.  Maybe I have not finished transcription school or even paid my dues as a seasoned "elder" (I hate that phrase--not being in my 20s myself), but I was one of the 70,000 that was laid off on black Monday back in January 2009.  I was looking for a career that would (I thought) not be hurt by the economy as severely.  I very much appreciate any advice my "more experienced" friends can give.  Even with m ...

In-house Postings
Aug 06, 2010

I wonder why companies post on internet job sites for in-house employees?  Why don't they just advertise locally in their community paper, etc. ...

5 THINGS AN MT DOES NOT WANT TO SEE IN JOB POSTINGS
Apr 21, 2014

1.  Companies that brag on themselves. "XYZ Transcription, a an industry leader, has been in business since the first Christmas and therefore is the best. We therefore deserve only the best MTs that love playing on our team regardless of how much they want to play for the only team that matters to them, I.E, their family; adhering to turn-around times under penalty of death; and really don't give a hoot about anything but the MT Companies. We are growing and growing and growing and are ...

Seems Like The Job Postings Today
May 20, 2014

needing MTs immediately.  What's up with that??  Kind of nice to see that maybe some of these MTSO are paying the price for loss of workers.  Would make me a bit suspicious as to why they are left in this position.  Too bad that could not be a negotiating tool for better pay but I doubt it is.    ...

Does Anyone EVER Hear From Job Postings That You Reply To?
Dec 01, 2011

I have responded to several job postings and have not heard back from ANY of them?  I have many years experience and in most cases over qualified for the work.  I am willing to work evenings and weekends.  What is wrong with this picture?  ...

One Transcription On The Job Postings Board
Jun 04, 2014

That has got to be a typo or someone used canned text cut and pasted into an ad that they forgot to edit. I'd hate to work for a manager that sloppy and disorganized or just plain careless about how they compose a hiring post.   Does not look good at all.   ...

Mmodal's FB Monitor Must Work OT To Keep All The Neg Postings
Apr 10, 2013

Because their feed looks like a LuvFest for all things Mmodal. I mean at least some exMTs must have voiced their opinion about working experience with Mmodal..but their FB is nauseatingly POSITIVE with a capital FAKE. ...

Has Anyone Heard From Landmark Or Premier On Their Current Postings?
Apr 25, 2011

Has anyone heard back after applying to either of these today?  I have over 20 years of solid psych experience, applied to both, but have heard nothing.  What am I doing wrong? ...

Current Job Postings Still Mention Quarterly Bonus
Dec 30, 2014

only some accounts move to this new exciting pay grid junk? ...