A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

And I forgot to mention - josiecat

Posted: Aug 21, 2010

most of the "helpful service" people have Indian sounding names, but have been "assured" the work is not being outsourced.  I get so worked up I forget the point of my messages! 

Jeez Louise; should have been posted below. - jcat

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

2012 MT Of The Year Forgot To Mention That She Was Taxed
May 23, 2013

x ...

No Mention Of Christmas
Dec 23, 2013

How cheap can a company be to not send their employees even a Christmas card or a FREE e-mail card for Christmas.  This company is so heartless!!! ...

Posters Mention The Big 2 Companies. What Big 2 ?
Dec 12, 2012

I may be out of the loop.  I know that the big Canadian A (eh?) gobbled up a lot of USA companies, then gobbled up MM, then the big A  got gobbled up by the N.  And now I thought we are all the N.  Is there another big company ? ...

I'm A Little Puzzled By The Accentus Ad. They Mention Sm
Mar 22, 2013

the STAR team and such, but as a part of Nuance, I thought everything would be assimilated and such distinctions would be gone. I worked part time at Accentus for about 5 minutes but the STAR team did sound intriguing, as in maybe there would be a chance to make some money. I looked at the Nuance board but didn't really get any clues. ...

Surprised There's No Mention On This Board
Aug 23, 2014

of the millions of medical records that were hacked into by Chinese hackers: "A group of sophisticated Chinese hackers, known for its high-stakes corporate espionage has a history of stealing medical-device blueprints, prescription-drug formulas and other valuable intellectual property from large health-care companies." http://bloom.bg/1sQpVdV In the article, it mentions a Franklin, Tennessee company.   ...

Please Mention Our Plight To Doctors On Visits!
Sep 05, 2013

I seriously doubt that the dictators we edit know who or what is doing the work, or if any editing is required.  Since doctors stay in such closed groups, posting on their sites only gets deleted. It's important that they know we are being paid less than any other profession in the world.  Is that how important their patient's records are to them?  Self supporting experienced MEs are losing their home and joining the homeless.  Do these dictators want to have to lea ...

On The Probity Site They Make No Mention That
Dec 19, 2013

they are now Nuance.  On their testimonial page, Kelly says - And my job isn't going to India.  I wonder what her testimony is now.  When I think of Nuance I think of the Star Trek Borg.  Unemotional mechanical perfection is the Borg's only motivation.  Well, I guess they can't really be called the Borg because Nuance's motivation seems to be greed.  I wish they would put what I think of them on their testimony page.  ...

Forgot How To Log Into Remedy For NJA - Can You Help Me? NM
Sep 03, 2012

NM ...

Help Please, Forgot How To Get The Second Indent
Mar 31, 2013

x ...

What Is Our Job Title Now, I Forgot?
Feb 24, 2014

What does HDS/SHDA stand for?  Thanks. ...

Been Off For A Few Days Forgot Sm
May 26, 2015

how to add expanders one at a time. Thx ...

Current Job Postings Still Mention Quarterly Bonus
Dec 30, 2014

only some accounts move to this new exciting pay grid junk? ...

Does Anyone Know What To Do If You Forgot Your Password For The Intranet?
Jan 12, 2013

I can't for the life of me log in to the mmodal intranet, i guess I forgot my password because i have tried everything and it's not working.  Anyone know how to request a new one or have it reset?  Do i have to call help desk?  I can't log into remedy because I can't get the link from the intranet. ...

Forgot What It Feels Like To Work
Aug 09, 2013

Has that happened to anyone else? Even though I actually really do want to work, when work does show up I'm like "crap...I can't wait until we run out again...." ...

Forgot How To Sign Into Remedy
Mar 23, 2014

too many passwords and sign in names for this company,,even the NSA would be confused... ...

Even If Nuance Were To Announce A Raise, The Part They Fail To Mention Is That
Nov 04, 2014

Contracts are renegotiated regularly, so even if you were on an account that did not permit offshoring at any point in the past, you will sign in one day and discover WTs missing that you used to type and can watch whole blocks of reports disappear from your queue.  Nuance's survival depends upon this, and they don't care diddly squat about yours. So, dream on...and on...and on about line rates, bonuses being easier to get because of less nitpicking, etc., it isn't going to ...

How Do You Type Mg Per Meters Squared? I Forgot...
Jul 17, 2013

TIA. ...

Reposting This Because I Forgot 2 Important Tips
Jun 27, 2014

So, I'm not really asking for a show of hands here, but have you been "moved" in the last 2, 3 weeks or so to a hospital account in the upper northwest part of the country that is rather a booger-bear to learn? It is INTENTIONAL, you will be FIESA'd to death if you are not already. (You were likely told that they need you there because it is a difficult account to keep staffed, at least that is what they told the last person). Just warning you. Be on the lookout for that one plan ...

Crud Totally Forgot How To Sign Into Benchmark
Apr 28, 2013

total brain fog,,,the joys of fibromyalgia..any help please? ...

The Collective "I Forgot" E-mail BS
Dec 14, 2014

Do they really think we believe that all the TSMs "forgot" to relay us that important bit of information at the same time?  Don't they know that we're intelligent people who aren't so easily duped?  Interesting that the 0.88 announcement comes out AFTER the teleconference meetings regarding the new plan!  It's SO transparent that they pointedly avoided having to feel the disgruntled-MT heat or listen to the multiple valid complaints about it!   ...