A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

X-ray of the thumb reveals __(he is either saying nice alignment or maintenance alignment of the thu - not sure

Posted: Aug 28, 2010

TIA

malalignment? - mh

[ In Reply To ..]
Was the thumb broken?

might be maintenance of alignment - if this is a follow up - ltt

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Alignment-All??
Jan 16, 2010

Hello~  Looking for help with what s/l "Alignment-All."   Used in a sentence..."Alignment All was placed down the middle of the proximal phalanx, confirmed fluoroscopically"...have searched for any such instrument/surgical tool and am coming up with absolutely nothing.  Thanks! ...

Alignment View For Foot And Ankle Issues
Dec 14, 2011

Patient has Bilateral endstage osteoarthritis with equinovalgus deformities.  Doctor dictates he needs further radiographic studies of the hindfoot region, specifically with standing axial or ---- (s/l coal-bee) alignment views. Ideas?     ...

How Do You Type "right Left Alignment"?
Mar 15, 2012

"right left"?  "right-left"?  "right/left"?   TIA   ...

ESL Rule Of Thumb
Nov 17, 2011

As American-born, English-speaking doctors are becoming the minority, I think all companies should openly state what percentage of ESL will be encountered in a new job and then ask 1 year of experience for each percentage of ESL; e.g. 40% ESL (the maximum I can personally tolerate) 4 years experience plus a differential in the line rate, too. What do y'all think? ...

Thumb Junctions
Jan 14, 2013

Patient has a 3 x 2 cm laceration at s/l glabber's and nonglabber's junctions of the thumb. I have no idea and have looked around for various sound variations, glabber, glavver, gleiver?? I am coming up with nothing. TIA! ...

Hallux As A Thumb?
Sep 02, 2013

I know the hallux is the big toe, but can it also be used for the thumb?  The doc is doing a carpal tunnel release and CMC arthroplasty and states "this gave us very good position of the first metacarpal and *hallux* nicely in place."  It is very clearly *hallu*, but sounds like it may have a T at the end.  Hallut?  I have never heard this and can't verify it.   ...

Patient With Mass On The Thumb. Please Sm.
Oct 17, 2009

It was explained to the patient that if in the future this should become painful, bothersome or if it becomes s/l systetically unpleasing to him, we could resect the osteophyte.  Definitely does not sound like cosmetically.  Thanks for any help ...

Pink Thumb - Orthopedics
Jul 28, 2010

Anyone ever heard of pink thumb?  Her thumb started to pink up and she has numbness in her thumb, completely, with pink thumb with an area of ecchymosis  Thanks. ...

Thumb Pad Lac, Doc Anesthetized The S/l Plasun
Mar 01, 2012

repair of a laceration on thumb pad.  Doc said he anesthetized the s/l plasun...  Can find no reference...  Help!   TIA ...

Thumb And Small Finger Pain And Swelling.
Apr 08, 2015

Curious if anyone else has started having base of thumb and small finger pain and swelling since doing ASR for the past many years? ...

DQ Not Working. Maintenance?
Mar 21, 2010

nm ...

System Down/Maintenance ?
Oct 31, 2010

I cannot log in to DocQScribe.  Is maintenance now/tonight or tomorrow night?  Anyone else unable to log in?  ...

What Happened To 08/25/13 Maintenance?
Aug 25, 2013

Don't tell me things are working so well they don't need it! ...

System Maintenance
Jan 25, 2014

Does anyone remember if we are still on for system maintenance Jan 26, 2014, from 12 am - 4 am EST? ...

Emergency Maintenance In 2 Minutes - DQS?
Mar 25, 2010

When did this get scheduled? Just noticed it.   We will be performing emergency maintenance beginnning at 12:00 pm Eastern 3/25/2010 and lasting for up to 10 minutes. There may be a brief interruption of some services for DocQmanage and DocQscribe users. ...

Another %@%&! Maintenance Period This Weekend...
Sep 09, 2010

do you suppose everybody will be on DQS 6.1 after 2am EST Sun morning? whether they've actually upgraded or not? ...

Is Tonight System Maintenance? Can't Get In.
Oct 24, 2010

I seem to have lost the list of system maintenance dates. ...

How To Transcribe - Is It One-half Maintenance? 
Mar 02, 2011

one and a half maintenance?  Is it one-half maintenance?  ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Where I Can Find The DQS Maintenance Schedule?
Jul 22, 2012

I lost the printout I had of the dates--I know it was something like just about every other week--and was suprised by tonight's maintenance.  Oops.  Thanks in advance! ...

DQS Maintenance For 24th From 5 To 6:15 Am EST And 10 Am To 11:15 BST??? What Time Zone Is BST?
Oct 20, 2009

I'm in PST (pacific standard).  I was thinking this BST could mean mountain time?  BUT, the time isn't correct, 5 am Eastern time wouldn't be 10 am mountain time...Hmmm.  Let me guess....is BST a time zone in INDIA???? I know, I know, so what's my point.  Sorry, don't have one.  Just sayin....... ...

Physical D*mn*tion Reveals...how Does ASR Know That Word?
Oct 01, 2010

... ...

Sure Hope They Cancel The Maintenance Tomorrow
Jan 12, 2013

night since we are going to have to work all through Saturday and Sunday to make up for this. ...

Can This Be Right? Cardiac Exam Reveals An S/l Interim Murmur. TIA Nm
Sep 19, 2010

xx ...

I Noticed The Maintenance Note Still On The Fluency Manager
Jan 12, 2013

Just wondering if they are still going to do the maintenance.  I would think not because of yesterday, but you'd think they'd take the note off the website.  ...

Volar Surfaces Of The Upper Reveals Dry Desquamation. No S/L ?buli.?
Nov 16, 2009

NM ...

Exam Of His Feet Reveals S/l Navis Cavus Deformity.
Apr 23, 2010

x ...

Exam Of The Lower Extremity Reveals S/l Fry-berg Deformity
Oct 10, 2010

x ...

Pt Had Dupuytren's Release. Exam Reveals Well Healed S/l C-plasty
Oct 14, 2010

x ...

EXam Of The Spine Reveals No S/l *hair Or Cutaneous* Lesions. ??
Apr 08, 2011

I've asked the doctor's office to verify this before but they never got back to me.  tia   ...

British TV Sting Reveals Medical Records For Sale In India
Dec 03, 2009

According to articles in The Economic Times and The Daily Mail, an undercover investigation by Britain's ITV1 television program "Tonight" has revealed that medical records of UK citizens are available for purchase from Indian black marketeers. Quoting from The Economic Times article: The modus-operandi employed to procure the records was simple. Chris Rogers, the [television] programme’s presenter, contacted two Indian salesmen through an internet chat room, and posed as a marketing ...