A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

nja woo hoo party time but how do you get into remedy - never bothered too busy

Posted: Jul 04, 2012

What is the login we use and the password is what?  I tried several with no luck..Thats what I get for being lazy and not checking it out earlier..thanks in advance and happy and safe holidays all!!!

login is your ultipro # PW is same as MQcentral log in - MTGrandma

[ In Reply To ..]
Once you get in, it is pretty easy to figure out...have a nice day :)

remedy login - hamma-ga

[ In Reply To ..]
you will find remedy right on mq central. your user name is your employee ID (not your ADP) and your password should be the same you use for mq central email. hope this helps.

thanks all - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Remedy - No "time Off Without Pay" Anymore?!!!
Dec 26, 2013

Just went into Remedy to report NJA, and went to check "time off w/o pay", and that option is no longer there!  Now it's just "PTO" or "make up time!"  So now they are saying even though they can't supply us the work during our scheduled shift, they expect us to either dip into our vacation days (of which there are very few, and they expect us to take the holidays as a vacation day as we get no paid holidays) or we have to cut into our family time/weekends to make up the time ...

Party Going On
Dec 13, 2012

The doc is joking around with the nurses; everyone sounds like they are having fun - why did I decide to work at home? It seemed like a good idea at the time. ...

My Gawd, I Think They're Having A Party
Nov 11, 2009

I'm doing a dictation and there must be 6-10 people in the background talking so loudly that I cannot understand the doctor.  I remember when I worked for that large podiatry practice, the doctors would dictate after each patient but that office was always loud (drove me nuts).  I feel bad for the group that does their transcription.     ...

We Should Do A QA Wednesday Party
Mar 29, 2010

Just send everything to QA as a final farewell...   I HATE APRIL FOOLS!  Could they not pick a better day to pull this prank?  Happy First Time Right April Fools Day to ya all. ...

Company Party?
Mar 14, 2013

Has M*Modal aka Medquist every had a company party?  Maybe selecting 6 locations throughout the US to have a party once a year....giving you an opprotunity every year but a likelihood every 6 years? ...

Pity Party
Oct 24, 2014

I stay away from this web site usually.  It's a serious downer.  Everyone having a pity party...or stirring the pot...or spreading rumors (which aren't true).  Y'all sit at your desks (probably during work hours) and complain about how you can't make a decent living, you chalk up a 110 lb weight loss to not enough money for food, you complain that you can't pay your mortgage so you'll just stop paying it and then burn down your house.  You complain about chan ...

Transcend Christmas Party
Dec 03, 2010

Is anyone planning on going.  Is this one in Florida the only one they have? ...

PARTY OF 13, YOUR TABLE IS READY....
May 13, 2012

Allow me to introduce myself!  I am one of those very PROUD 13 women.  I am also very proud of the fact that I see so many others here who are willing to stand up and join us in this.  When I read over the very FEW posts from those who say we can't cut it, we are lazy, etc... I laugh.  Yes, you heard that right!  I laugh!  In their ignorance, they make untrue statements about me as they do not know me or my work ethic or my education level o ...

DocQscribe And Third Party Word Expanders
Feb 18, 2011

Hi - our hospital is going from Chartscript to Medquist DocQscribe.  Was wondering what is the best word expander program to use with DocQscribe, i.e. Instant Text, Shorthand, or SpeedType?  Have any of these programs been useful with DocQscribe or do you find it just as fast to use DocQscribe expanders?  Thank you for your input! ...

Multi-party Conversation Account
Dec 22, 2012

Does anyone know what it is or work on a multi-party conversation account? I am not exactly sure what it is and saw a job posting for "multi-party conversation verbatim account." Thanks in advance for any info. ...

Is There Any Third-party Text Expander That Works With Speechmotion? Sm
Jun 09, 2013

The internal one is just awful! ...

Remedy 7.6?? Huh? It's On
Dec 23, 2011

What is this?  I can hardly make sense of the email.  They say it'll make things easier for us?  How many times have we heard that? ...

What IS Remedy?
Apr 06, 2012

I have NO idea what this is?  Does this apply to MTs?  ...

Does Anyone Know How To Log Onto Remedy.
Jun 08, 2012

xx ...

Remedy For F11?
Sep 18, 2012

I know you're supposed to.  Does anyone do it? I did the other day and got a canned reply saying the issue was "resolved."  I wonder in what way exactly was it "resolved."  They're going to take that doctor out of SR? Not likely.  Does "resolved" mean "duly noted" then? ...

How Do I Get Into Remedy?
Nov 02, 2012

? ...

Remedy NJA
Nov 22, 2012

I have run out of work.  Can someone remind this old fart how to get into Remedy?   ...

NJA-Remedy
Apr 25, 2013

What is the point of Remedy posting when there are no jobs- nothing ever gets addressed. Only hear volumes are low!! When am I going to wise up and just throw in the towel. I waste more money by doing this job, no time to cook, clean, etc...I would save money by not worrying about the work. However, If I could work my full shift it would be worth it. Am I being told something, just to stubborn to listen? ...

Remedy - NJA
Oct 06, 2013

First time in weeks that I encountered NJA on my sat evening shift - all week - manager begging people to work OT - So go to Remedy to grab my work availability ticket # and there are now only 2 options - make up time  or time time off.   ...

Remedy Need Help
Oct 13, 2014

Trying to get into remedy...have never used it...what goes in the authentication blank to log in?  ...

Cannot Get Into Remedy. Anyone Else.
Nov 06, 2014

I keep getting some error message. I don't really feel like wasting my time calling support. I really would like to report the problem with QASAR even though I doubt it will get fixed. At least telling them will give me some twisted satisfaction. I have not been able to scroll through the report, and even though clicking on an input link will take me to that point in the report, I cannot scroll back up to the top again ...

Sent In A Remedy
Dec 14, 2014

The darned stoplight is still green.  ...

QA Keeps Changing Pro-time To Pro-time Or Pro-time Or Pro-time....once And For All, Which Is Correct
Apr 07, 2011

x ...

Remedy Log In Not Working For Me
Apr 16, 2012

Remedy log in not working for me.  They said to try logging in before go live with employee id, central password, w/out an authentication code.  Anyone able to do this? ...

Remedy Sign In
Apr 17, 2012

With Remedy, to sign in we use our email address?  and then for password it is the same password as we use for MQCentral?  Thank you. ...

When You Get In To Remedy, What Are You Supposed To See?
Apr 19, 2012

When you get in to Remedy, what are you supposed to see?  I am not seeing anything although my login and password worked.  Thanks ...

DQS 7 Remedy Tutorial
Apr 21, 2012

Nobody has said "boo" to me about DQS 7, and if there is any relationship to needing it for Remedy 7.6.  Does that mean I missed something?  I'm not going to DL anything until I'm told to do so.  Took the Remedy tutorial.  Had some serious issues getting into training, but finally, with the help of Support got in.  If you are having problems, I would suggest calling ASAP, because my issues spanned over the course of 2 days until it got resolved. ...

Training For Remedy
Apr 23, 2012

how long does it take to train for remedy and do we get paid for that?  I highly doubt it but thought I would ask.  Here we are again taking time from our day having to train for yet another BS program without getting a dime and they will probably change it up again in a year and we have to train yet again for BS and not get paid again.  If we got paid for all the crap we do that is somebody elses job then we might actually make some money!! ...

Where Is This Remedy Tutorial?
Apr 24, 2012

Just wondering where in MModal I would find the Remedy tutorial?   ...

Help - Remedy Question
May 13, 2012

I'm stuck!  I'm trying to report NJA in Remedy.  No problem getting in, but when clicking on "report NJA" nothing happens.  What now? ...